Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Mister Rodriguez

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Hey everyone!

Well, I was really active about 5 years ago and then I had my first child and left the online world for a bit. Since then I've played a few other games and kinda just floated back here the other day and decided to stay.

I've always been heavy into online game economics and while there is obvious hyper-inflation issues here, I do appreciate the variety of marketplaces, gold earning options and whatnot.

My biggest issues are - I don't have many people to talk to - I'm older (late 20's), my entire friends list is inactive. ANDDDD...I'm not so sure what to do with myself. biggrin

zOMG is gone, yes, I played, now I can't. What do people do? Is it still profitable to browse the towns and collect paper and bugs? What other games are go to's? Is fishing still even a thing?

Put me on Gaians!

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
Outgoing Introvert
Hey everyone!

Well, I was really active about 5 years ago and then I had my first child and left the online world for a bit. Since then I've played a few other games and kinda just floated back here the other day and decided to stay.

I've always been heavy into online game economics and while there is obvious hyper-inflation issues here, I do appreciate the variety of marketplaces, gold earning options and whatnot.

My biggest issues are - I don't have many people to talk to - I'm older (late 20's), my entire friends list is inactive. ANDDDD...I'm not so sure what to do with myself. biggrin

zOMG is gone, yes, I played, now I can't. What do people do? Is it still profitable to browse the towns and collect paper and bugs? What other games are go to's? Is fishing still even a thing?

Put me on Gaians!

Welcome back! I hope you and your child are well smile

I am 22, so if you want to message me or comment on my profile, it's open smile

I can't really say if fishing or getting bugs and trash is worth it, I can't access the towns or flash games. I'm on my phone lol I hope you come to like Gaia again smile

Tricky Fox

I'm in my mid 20's if you'd like to randomly talk. ov o
Hey there! I just came back to gaia myself yesterday. I would love someone else to talk to as all my friends are inactive sad . I am 23 so I am sure we could find something to talk about. Feel free to add me as a friend and send a message my way. I'm lonely!

In a relationship with Mister Rodriguez

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Foxtrot Fallout

queenserinity

UnmaskedHearts

Ah thanks for the welcome, I'll drop you all comments. smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Blessed Husband

14,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome Back! almost nothing but selling is profitable nowdays xP.....I´m also really bored here in Gaia, if you feel like knowing someone from abroad, Here I am, soy de México n_n

Dangerous Genius

10,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hello I am 21 and like you all my friends haven't gotten back so i am extremely lonely in this place.
the economy seems crazier since the days i was on.
I also missed Zomg since most of my interactions with the gaia community was through there.
Hello hello! I am also among you lovelies, a returning member in my twenties smile
I am 22 and used to be a Gaia addict about ten years ago. So I am here returning and keep finding more returning members. smile so welcome back!

Greedy Gatekeeper

Heyo!~
Welcome back to Gaia and congrats on the child! (Tad late though lol)
It's nice to see some people returning. I myself took a hiatus and came back.
Although there's not much to do now. Except like sneak around forums and sell crap.

Junior

25,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Welcome back! mrgreen

Newbie Noob

Outgoing Introvert
Hey everyone!

Put me on Gaians!

The mega inflation certainly is painful. And to make things worse all of the games are absolutely useless now, except for Switchem.. which is pretty bad too in comparison to the prices of things.

But regardless, welcome back!

Battery

Outgoing Introvert

welcome back c:
Hello! Welcome back to Gaia!
I just got back on after 6 years, so I know exactly how you feel. gonk
I'm also in my 20s, so I know exactly how you feel. :c
If you're ever bored you can feel free to message me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff