Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pick a Halloween costume for your zodiac!

pirate 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
zombie 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
witch/wizard 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
some animal 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
mummy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
some better and original idea 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Vicious Firestarter

I'm trying to figure out what to do with Kuro atm but no clue what direction I want him to go...

Would it be alright with everyone if he (Like the dragon in the show) had the power to erase/change peoples memories?

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Zakiax
I'm trying to figure out what to do with Kuro atm but no clue what direction I want him to go...

Would it be alright with everyone if he (Like the dragon in the show) had the power to erase/change peoples memories?

I'm alright with that.

I was gonna maybe get Ryoujii, the monkey, away from the group she's with and come interact with Kuro.

I'm not sure how she'd interact with him though. She's very reclusive and is only interested in video games and movies.
v i a v i a
Kinda went crazy with my last post, lmao. But if everyone hasn't managed to be scared off by the rooster's antics could it be a segue into our chosen summer activity?

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
v i a v i a

If you want you can drag Yuu with you if you
dont want her to be alone cause I was thinking
of moving him away from the group also.

Vicious Firestarter

v i a v i a
Zakiax

I'm alright with that.

I was gonna maybe get Ryoujii, the monkey, away from the group she's with and come interact with Kuro.

I'm not sure how she'd interact with him though. She's very reclusive and is only interested in video games and movies.

Sounds like a plan.Though I am also unsure how Kuro would interact either. I've been trying to figure out who he'd consider his favorite of the Zodiac or Sohma family but I can't really decide who he'd pick as his favorite.

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Zakiax

What's Kuro like? He seems like a pretty cool character, but what does he like // what does he NOT like?

Vicious Firestarter

v i a v i a
Zakiax

What's Kuro like? He seems like a pretty cool character, but what does he like // what does he NOT like?

Animals mainly, he's pretty lax hardly anything will bother him as he does try to find the good in all, but has the lack of people interaction outside the Sohma Family. Reason why he keeps getting fired after the first day is he has a tendency of finding animals on his way and gets distracted by them. He does fear attachment though, after losing both of his parents (Mainly his father cause he can't remember his mother) he fears that if he gets attached to anyone else he will lose them as well, hence his animal 'friends'...

Thinking about it Haku might be his favorite Sohma..As he sees Haku more like a wounded animal then anything..
So im just going to assume that the festival is the go to? Ooooooor?

Vicious Firestarter

Letting everyone know that I will be gone this weekend with little to no internet access
Welp... this pattered out.... sad : /

Vicious Firestarter

I know I was looking forward to it.

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Zakiax

the urban drifter

the-madame-loki

Gaara_numba1

Cerulean_Moon

and anybody else I may have forgotten..

YO!

If I rebooted this sucker, would any of you be interested?
YES!

Also I'm sorry about my crap posting before.... since then I've had an emergency move out of my moms house, was couch surfing, started school, move into a new apartment and now have a place to stay and steady internet...so...yeah~! Fun times! ^^

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
the-madame-loki
YES!

Also I'm sorry about my crap posting before.... since then I've had an emergency move out of my moms house, was couch surfing, started school, move into a new apartment and now have a place to stay and steady internet...so...yeah~! Fun times! ^^

YAY~!

You're okay, hun. Oh my gosh! That's crazy!
I'm glad things have stabled out for you!

Vicious Firestarter

Yes most defiantly Yes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas