Welcome to Gaia! ::

NeeCoySalad generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!

OG Tipper

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
          Hello! I have a TON of random items that I wanna get rid of. They're mostly items that used to be under a million before the inflation so idk how much they're worth now. Most of them are at least 300,000,000 or more

I have a LOT of shop items too if anyone would be interested in those as well.

It'll be completely random what you'll get to keep it fair, just let me know if you want actual items or the shop items whee

Link your quest thread if you have one so I can see if I have what you're questing.

I'll also be giving out gold to some lucky people smile Under post action pick random number 1 through 8. If you get a 6, i'll give you gold :3 (between 50,000,000 and 100,000,000)

inactive user 7 generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

NeeCoySalad
          Hello! I have a TON of random items that I wanna get rid of. They're mostly items that used to be under a million before the inflation so idk how much they're worth now.

I have a LOT of shop items too if anyone would be interested in those as well.

It'll be completely random what you'll get to keep it fair, just let me know if you want actual items or the shop items whee

Link your quest thread if you have one so I can see if I have what you're questing.

I'll also be giving out gold to some lucky people smile Under post action pick random number 1 through 8. If you get a 6, i'll give you gold :3 (between 50,000,000 and 100,000,000)

I'll take whatever you want to get rid of, and my quest is actually my 10bil and under wishlist, it's on my profile if you wanna take a look.

OG Tipper

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Shyann Eclipse

So i sent the trade smile in total if you sell items plus how much gold I gave you it should be around 500,000,000 smile

pooja421 generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!

i'll give a try
thanks in advance

OG Tipper

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
pooja421
i'll give a try
thanks in advance

Sent trade! smile I gave you an item that's worth one billion gold. So in total I think I gave you around 1,375,000,000 if you sell items
NeeCoySalad
Shyann Eclipse

So i sent the trade smile in total if you sell items plus how much gold I gave you it should be around 500,000,000 smile

Thank you! biggrin

Meresh generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!

Enchantress

i'd love some actual items please! i have a quest thread in my sig if you want to take a look, but i haven't used that in a while c:

this is really nice of you too, thank you in advance!

Ser Loras Tyrell generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 5!

Dapper Dabbler

heart Here goes nothing!

Ser Loras Tyrell generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!

Dapper Dabbler

1/8 chance! mrgreen mrgreen

Ser Loras Tyrell generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 5!

Dapper Dabbler

What you're doing is so nice by the way!! heart

Ser Loras Tyrell generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!

Dapper Dabbler

ninja 4laugh

Dapper Dabbler

Ser Loras Tyrell
ninja 4laugh
Yayy!!! whee

Dapper Dabbler

Also I don't have a quest thread made but I'll take anything, honestly. Whether it's gold or items. I love flamboyant, gaudy, whimsical items. emotion_bigheart

Hana-Pink generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!

Space Otaku

Cool, I'll roll the die c:
My quest thread link is in my signature ^^
Edit: cool, a 6~
As for items anything at all is really appreciated thanks!

Ruthless Fairy

I don't have a quest thread yet but I'm a user who returned after being away since 09 and inflation is pretty killer so I'd appreciate anything!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff