Welcome to Gaia! ::

wouldn't allow me to install any necessary drivers upon factory reset...

after weeks of tedious testing and troubleshooting I decided to install Windows 8 for the first time...
this operating system installed everything quickly and flawlessly, no problems at all!

All I have to say is that I'm incredibly surprised.

Time-traveling Gaian

Manly Hero

The only problem with windows 8 is they over complicated everything which is why I use a windows 7 skin but I have windows 8 installed
nerd out
The only problem with windows 8 is they over complicated everything which is why I use a windows 7 skin but I have windows 8 installed
Can I ask how you went about that?
I can second the complicated 8 theme they have going on...definitely not too much a fan of it.
I don't believe you

Fairy

♥

Windows 7 has a LOT of bugs. It's true, when you reformat a device with Windows 7 on it, it will be buggy. Mine can't connect to the freaking internet, when everybody in our house can. =.=

♥

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
i heard Window's new marketplace produce will be a windows 10, they're skipping some numbers lol

going to's Widower

Accursed Trash

32,125 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
i have windows8 n they sneakily installed their ads on my comp on one of the recent updates lol
User Image

and idk how to get rid of it! xd
u know how u can right click an icon and it will show "exit" somewhere
well
User Image
lmao gg windows

also i'm constantly finding a bunch of new files n folders i didn't have before (i'm looking at u homegroup, my received files, and microsoft camera codec pack)

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed's Significant Otter

Beloved Businessman

22,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
N 0 R C 0
wouldn't allow me to install any necessary drivers upon factory reset...

after weeks of tedious testing and troubleshooting I decided to install Windows 8 for the first time...
this operating system installed everything quickly and flawlessly, no problems at all!

All I have to say is that I'm incredibly surprised.

I'm keeping 7.

Worthy Trash

Tbh I think Windows 7 is better, but I'm on W8.1

I would suggest you get that if you want the start button back.

Peaceful Browser

Not a Bear's Husband

Golden Rogue

18,490 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Give it two months, and then they'll want you to pay out to buy Windows 9. They plan it this way.

Manly Hero

N 0 R C 0
nerd out
Can I ask how you went about that?
I can second the complicated 8 theme they have going on...definitely not too much a fan of it.

Sorry for the extremely late reply I was in college
this should help

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

windows 7 is known for flawed updates, what happened was you probably got one of their botched ones (some of their past updates have been known to do that to systems) so all you would have had to to do is find what the recent one was for it (although tbh windows 8 as far as i know is more stable than 7 so your prob better off)

Kin Collector

I hate windows 8 neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas