• Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
ummmmmmm i suppose

:c

you don't have to feel so nervous or pressured

you've made profiles before, you showed me...actually...they're probably nicer than what I've done ^^;;;

but I just think it would be nice if we had something basic we can look back on while we're roleplaying.

I don't know about you, but sometimes, I kind of forget what my own characters are like (or look like in text only rps I do...which is pretty sad)
okay

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon

How's this? Do you think this is okay. I tried to make sure I included anything we might need. If there's anything you think I missed, or if you think you can make it better, please feel free to do so.

Character Profile Template

Name: Insert name here
Species: Human, elf, dragon, demi-god, whatever the heck creature here

Personality: Either description of personality, or list of characteristics here

Weapon(s): List of weapons, if applicable here with descriptions if applicable

Powers & Abilities: List of magic, unique abilities, or basic skills character possesses here

Appearance: Physical appearance here either pic(s), description, or both

Background: Insert character story/history/bio here. Can be as long or short as necessary.

[b]Name:[/b] Insert name here
[b]Age:[/b] Actual or approximate age in years here
[b]Species:[/b] Human, elf, dragon, demi-god, whatever the heck creature here

[b]Personality:[/b] Either description of personality, or list of characteristics here

[b]Weapon(s):[/b] List of weapons, if applicable here with descriptions if applicable

[b]Powers & Abilities:[/b] List of magic, unique abilities, or basic skills character possesses here

[b]Appearance:[/b] Physical appearance here either pic(s), description, or both

[b]Background:[/b] Insert character story/history/bio here. Can be as long or short as necessary.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

How's this? Do you think this is okay. I tried to make sure I included anything we might need. If there's anything you think I missed, or if you think you can make it better, please feel free to do so.

Character Profile Template

Name: Insert name here
Species: Human, elf, dragon, demi-god, whatever the heck creature here

Personality: Either description of personality, or list of characteristics here

Weapon(s): List of weapons, if applicable here with descriptions if applicable

Powers & Abilities: List of magic, unique abilities, or basic skills character possesses here

Appearance: Physical appearance here either pic(s), description, or both

Background: Insert character story/history/bio here. Can be as long or short as necessary.

[b]Name:[/b] Insert name here
[b]Age:[/b] Actual or approximate age in years here
[b]Species:[/b] Human, elf, dragon, demi-god, whatever the heck creature here

[b]Personality:[/b] Either description of personality, or list of characteristics here

[b]Weapon(s):[/b] List of weapons, if applicable here with descriptions if applicable

[b]Powers & Abilities:[/b] List of magic, unique abilities, or basic skills character possesses here

[b]Appearance:[/b] Physical appearance here either pic(s), description, or both

[b]Background:[/b] Insert character story/history/bio here. Can be as long or short as necessary.
do u wan t to post some?

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
do u wan t to post some?

sure thing

it'll be in my next post then, at least I'll start it

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
do u wan t to post some?

sure thing

start the rp or just start posting characters?

Invisible Pawn

Name: Missti Lapsi
Species: Half-human, half artic-elf

Personality: Gentle, meek, kind, soft spoken

Weapon(s): none

Powers & Abilities: greater tolerance of cold, can heal light wounds/injuries but not mortal wounds, create small orbs of faint light, better than average low-light and night time vision

Appearance: Pale skin, with a hint of light blue, slightly elongated ears with a rounded off point, blue eyes, long, straight to slightly wavey light blue hair, dressed in robes of white, blue, and yellow to gold. [ x ]

Background: Missti Lapsi never knew her birth parents. Her mother was human as artic elves are believed to only be male. She was found abandoned on the doorsteps to a temple devoted to Lif, the Valkyrie Goddess of Life, which is run entirely and exclusively by women. Even though artic elves and their offspring are despised, by the virtue of her gender she was accepted into the church and trained to become a priestess. However, a few years ago the town where the temple resided was attacked by the artic elves and their allies, and Missti was separated from her fellows and presumed to have been killed, as artic elves were believed to also despise half-breeds.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
do u wan t to post some?

sure thing

post the characters, but I'll go ahead and set us up a separate thread for us to start the rp

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
do u wan t to post some?

sure thing

post the characters, but I'll go ahead and set us up a separate thread for us to start the rp
k, yeah u post the ch's first, then I can get an idea for me.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
do u wan t to post some?

sure thing

I already posted Missti's here (we can also post them in the official thread I created too in our first posts if you want)

oh and here is the rp thread I created for us reserved for when we start it

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
do u wan t to post some?

sure thing

I already posted Missti's here (we can also post them in the official thread I created too in our first posts if you want)

oh and here is the rp thread I created for us reserved for when we start it
mk

Invisible Pawn

Photobucket hates me today. I'm trying to look for a pic for another character I could use out of my account and its showing me a lot of grayed out images :c

Invisible Pawn

Name: Rubia "Ruby" Noxcreste
Age: Appears roughly 8-10 years old, but is actually closer to 260 years
Species: Nephilim, although she appears more like a vampire or demon

Personality: Childish, mischievous, playful, nurturing, and loyal

Weapon(s): Ribbons, which she wields like a whip, and staves, typically sticks she uses to poke, prod, and whack people with being more annoying than painful

Powers & Abilities: Immune to poison and disease, but particularly vulnerable to fire and high heat, healing magic, can remove toxins and poisons from others' bodies, transform into a swarm of albino bats for short periods of time, pointy teeth that can pierce unprotected skin, flight, but no more higher off the ground than she is tall and not for prolonged lengths of time, and ventriloquism

Appearance: [ x ]

Background: Due to her appearance, people either mistake her for a child (and she adamantly insists she is not), or a demon (which she usually insists she isn't, but sometimes teasingly insists that she is). Ruby generally wanders around, never staying in one place for very long. When she thinks no one is paying attention, she can look pretty sad and lonely.

Rubia claims that she is a member of an ancient race called Nephilim, but sometimes she'll call them True Vampires. Her people are a hybrid race, the product of divine beings mingling with mortals. Since this was forbidden, the Nephilim and their parents were said to have been wiped out, save for a small handful of Nephilim who were humble of heart and accepting of their own extinction. They were instructed to watch over the world from the shadows, living in an alternate dimension. Their numbers increased, but eventually came to a decline, with Rubia being the last living Nephilim. However, since she admittedly makes up stories, this could simply be a fabrication of her overactive imagination.

Invisible Pawn

Name: Yuushi
Species: Human

Personality: Whimsical, cheerful, reclusive, but not aloof, bold

Weapon(s): Long sword

Powers & Abilities: nothing in particular, but is skilled at fighting with a sword, fairly athletic, musical talent, knows how to take care of, train, and ride horses

Appearance: Medium build, green hair in a short ponytail...um...got a pic of him somewhere I'm sure. [ x ] and [ x ]

Background: Looking at Yuushi, few would think that he was once a woman, but he was. He used to be the only child of a horse rancher and her name was Rei. She was a proud and stubborn tomboy, who put potential suitors down in cruel, and even emasculating ways. One day, a traveling sorcerer took a fancy to her and immediately proposed marriage. Naturally, she refused and rebuffed him with physical pain, and so he cursed her, transforming her into a man and making her unrecognizable by her family (which was only her father as her mother died when she was a baby) and by everyone in the village (she didn't have any friends).

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon

setting ideas:

obviously we want a fantasy type rp

something like medieval right?

okay...so let's see some ideas for the world

1) fantasy version of the real medieval/feudal period (with European and/or Asianic influences) with magic and mystical creatures

2) completely fantastic world in which magic is common place and even peasants know a little magic

3) world in which magic is either not very common, limited to only a small select group, and/or treated with suspicion/hate and thus magical creatures and magic users are persecuted/hunted

4) post apocolyptic fantasy world (if you're familiar with Adventure Time, that's an example)

5) fantasy world with a harsh environment (like world is mostly covered in ice like my one idea inspired by Norse mythology, or a desert world, or even a world covered mostly in water like Water World or Legend of Zelda: Windwaker)

um, that's all I can think of atm

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

setting ideas:

obviously we want a fantasy type rp

something like medieval right?

okay...so let's see some ideas for the world

1) fantasy version of the real medieval/feudal period (with European and/or Asianic influences) with magic and mystical creatures

2) completely fantastic world in which magic is common place and even peasants know a little magic

3) world in which magic is either not very common, limited to only a small select group, and/or treated with suspicion/hate and thus magical creatures and magic users are persecuted/hunted

4) post apocolyptic fantasy world (if you're familiar with Adventure Time, that's an example)

5) fantasy world with a harsh environment (like world is mostly covered in ice like my one idea inspired by Norse mythology, or a desert world, or even a world covered mostly in water like Water World or Legend of Zelda: Windwaker)

um, that's all I can think of atm
but what if plots? Settings is one thing but I need plots soninknow what status my ch's will b.

I will say ive kinda wanted to have it where one of them, Tray mainly, is trapped in a dungeon of cave sealed up cause shes too dangerious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff