Wheezing Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
heart bumps heart

dreaming_dust's Husbando

Hyute_the_unknown

Hello. I'd like to request colored full body couples art, if possible.

Refs:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Details: I'd like them in a pose similar to this:
User Image
the girl has blue eyes, and you can draw her without her gloves, stockings, and shoes.

Offer:1 billion + Toxic Kitten

Thanks for considering.

Wheezing Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Ranma-kun
Hyute_the_unknown

Hello. I'd like to request colored full body couples art, if possible.

Refs:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Details: I'd like them in a pose similar to this:
User Image
the girl has blue eyes, and you can draw her without her gloves, stockings, and shoes.

Offer:1 billion + Toxic Kitten

Thanks for considering.

Hello Ranmma-Kun smile Thank you for stopping by and being so very through with both description and references. it is apriciaited surprised demou, what you are asking for usually goes for a much higher price then what was offered.... But you are the first in-thread customer :3 So just this once would be willing to make a special exception for yous. smile

heart Your request is accepted heart

----> demou please be advised that this piece may take some time to complete (up tot a month)
and also that the pose might be a little too erotic for gaias TOS so i'll have to make a small censorship to keep in the sites rules..<----------

Thank you very much. smile if you have any other questions please let me know, Also if you want to know the status of your commission, you can either look at the slots & status section on the front page or ask me. 3nodding

dreaming_dust's Husbando

Hyute_the_unknown

Hello Ranmma-Kun smile Thank you for stopping by and being so very through with both description and references. it is apriciaited surprised demou, what you are asking for usually goes for a much higher price then what was offered.... But you are the first in-thread customer :3 So just this once would be willing to make a special exception for yous. smile

----& demou please be advised that this piece may take some time to complete (up tot a month)
and also that the pose might be a little too erotic for gaias TOS so i'll have to make a small censorship to keep in the sites rules..<----------

Thank you very much. smile if you have any other questions please let me know, Also if you want to know the status of your commission, you can either look at the slots & status section on the front page or ask me. 3nodding

Thank you so much for accepting! biggrin I'll open the trade now. I don't mind waiting, there's no rush at all. And I also don't mind the small censorship. To keep with the TOS. Thank you again for accepting.

Wheezing Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Ranma-kun
Hyute_the_unknown

----& demou please be advised that this piece may take some time to complete (up tot a month)

Thank you so much for accepting! biggrin I'll open the trade now. I don't mind waiting, there's no rush at all. And I also don't mind the small censorship. To keep with the TOS. Thank you again for accepting.

you're welcome smile and I'm glad for that... art can be time-consuming esp when working with more then one figure.

dreaming_dust's Husbando

Hyute_the_unknown
Ranma-kun
Hyute_the_unknown

you're welcome smile and I'm glad for that... art can be time-consuming esp when working with more then one figure.

Indeed. I understand that with couples there's twice the work, so it takes a lot more time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff