Welcome to Gaia! ::

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

The FFVII remake looks gorgeous.

But, I won't get into VIII and X. I don't have the nostalgia fuzz surrounding them, so I only see the horrifically written stories. xD (Don't mean to offend anyone, but if you take a step back and look at the stories overall, they are cringe-worthy.)

In a relationship with prinnce devitt

Friendly Sweetheart

Forever Satan
Rosey_Nitemares
Forever Satan

Thank you for caring about my well-being
c; Yall rock! I'm feeling better though
lol

No prob, i wish i followed my own advice sometimes lol

I totally get you B]
and Alex is such a fool ;D

Oh my gawd~!
I squeed and died all at the same time.
I just wanna put him in my lockets and keeps him forevers and evers!

Friendly Sweetheart

Phrensiedom
          The FFVII remake looks gorgeous.

But, I won't get into VIII and X. I don't have the nostalgia fuzz surrounding them, so I only see the horrifically written stories. xD (Don't mean to offend anyone, but if you take a step back and look at the stories overall, they are cringe-worthy.)

Oh no, i gets you.

I am also looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3! ♡
So much love for that game!

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Rosey_Nitemares

Ahaha, thanks. I don't want to start drama, but yikes. My boyfriend recently played through both of them, and I was shocked by how terrible the stories were. xD

Never played KH, and it honestly doesn't look like my cup of tea, but I have lots of friends who like it so I'm glad for them.

Personally, I'm so happy about Fallout 4 that I've been on the verge of happy-tears since the trailer came out.

Friendly Sweetheart

Phrensiedom

Oh, no dramallama here promise!

I can appreciate differing opinions, KH has a great story line and connectivity than I have seen in a long time. Partially cause Walt Disney was about the connections so I am glad E3 games committed to that aspect. I would say play the second one for craps and giggles to try it out. It was by far the best out of all 7 of the games. (Could be wrong on number)

I have heard so much about Fallout, just like you I am happy for those of my friends who play it, but it is not my favorite thing to play. I can't do first person shooters on a eye sort of level. It makes me dizzy. I am glad you like it thought! smile
I have posted. ^.^ Victory is mine! I kinda want to make a second character, though. lol

Also, good morning, everyone. :3

Bashful Gawker

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

D'awww Rory is so cute ^^
Holy Celestial Melodies

Thank you. ^.^ I'm glad he's being received so well. Asher is completely adorable. Like I just wanna cuddle him. :3

Friendly Sweetheart

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
I have posted. ^.^ Victory is mine! I kinda want to make a second character, though. lol

Morning~!

Ih and Rory... dear lordy... totally adorable!

Bashful Gawker

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Holy Celestial Melodies

Thank you. ^.^ I'm glad he's being received so well. Asher is completely adorable. Like I just wanna cuddle him. :3

Awwww thanks! I could just hug Rory he is so precious > w <
I wanted Asher to be a totally softy, and he loves to cuddle C;

Man-Lover

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX

evening! c: stupid time difference ugh
yesss!! //goes to read
also if you want to do another character you definitely can. emotion_dowant
Rosey_Nitemares

emotion_kirakira Oh my goodness, I know. Sometimes Rory even makes me all feely while I'm typing up his posts. Cause he's just so conflicted. Poor boy.

I wanna play with Alec's hair like soooo bad. It's so long and gorgeous. ^.^

Holy Celestial Melodies

Rory could really use a hug. He needs looooooooove. And lots of it.

You totally succeeded with Asher. He's so cute and sweet. I can't get over it.

Varjoaika

lol I must find the perfect fc and name for him, first. XD He's going to be really different from Rory. He's gonna be one of those down home country types. Drives a big lifted truck. That kind of guy. ^.^

Man-Lover

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
omg no waaaay
I was just about to do a guy that comes from a countryside and grew up with cows and stuff XD oh well, I look forwards to seeing him!
so just to make sure, should I reserve one spot for you? I think that's gonna be the last one available.
Varjoaika

Awwww now I feel bad. If you wanna make that guy, then it's fine. I can use mine somewhere else. Or we could make both and have them be brothers or something. XD

Man-Lover

Xxa_KISS_that_KILLSxX
Awwww now I feel bad. If you wanna make that guy, then it's fine. I can use mine somewhere else. Or we could make both and have them be brothers or something. XD
ohh shush, don't feel bad!! I think I'm gonna make him anyway, and you can totally make that guy for this rp too! I don't mind at all! hmm, maybe at least friends or something because I have his background already pretty much made ? ;v;
because it would be cool if they already knew each others, but didn't know they are in the same website, and when they finally meet in the mansion they would be like WHAT YOU TOO??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff