Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
I currently have no custom art orders to do at the moment, so I figured I'd get some practice drawing from scratch.

Done in this thread:
User Image

What you might get:
- chibi
- just lineart/sketch
- nicely drawn/colored character with bg
- basically anything

I will be just trying things randomly since I need some practice.

I will only be drawing characters that intrigue me. No need to sub the thread, if I draw something for you I will quote you.

I will be slow working on these, since I have other obligations as well.

Pictures > long stories about an OC
less cluttered > cluttered
big boobies > smaller boobies
less weird > more weird
colorful = not colorful
male = female
kawaii = dark
cute=sexy

Beloved Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50

Melodious Mystic

13,800 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Hopefully you like these characters? They both belong to my best friend and I'm trying to collect art of them to give to her.
The first is Rahmiel, an angel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And the second is Mekare, a demon
(Just in case, yes, Mekare has a snake tail, like chimeras do.)

Either of them would be amazing-- and I won't ask but if you did them as a couple (since they are one) I think I would just about worship the ground you walk on lol

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Perhaps my OC Elly? c:

User Image
(Base by DeviantArt user: Milkcosmos)
(Drawn by: noisechannelrocker)

Information:

-Name: Elly Cross

-Height: 5'7

Backstory (Probably gonna be revised): At the early age of 4, her parents, along with her brother, were killed in a fire set by a serial arsonist. Elly managed to escape only with a burn on her left leg, which has fully healed. She had lost everything that she had. It wasn't until she was taken in by a wealthy family, from an orphanage at the age of 10, and started attending private schools and started returning to a productive life. She still has flashbacks of the incident and cannot absolutely stand the sight of fire. She will break down and cry, muttering for her parents to save her..

She also has the power to summon demons at will (without the use of a book or any special gadgets). She gained this ability after the fire that claimed her family's life.

Personality: She's mostly silent. She'll only talk when spoken to, otherwise you won't hear a peep out of her. She has a strong sense of justice and would sacrifice her happiness for the happiness of others. She does have a dark side and will show it if you push certain buttons..

-Her silver PSP. She always carries it with her so she can relieve some stress if need be.
-Demon summoning
- (More WIP...)

Music (So you kind of get a feel for her character.):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xfm-IDo4Eg
(Bloody Destiny, Persona 1 OST)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ihHmYL7aWPY
(Pandora, Persona 1 OST)

Dangerous Smoker

May I have a simple doodle of my Persona, Sheik? You have a great artsyle. Thank you~

http://wummpers.deviantart.com/art/Sheik-Aednat-Vallarie-532749409

Celestial Cottontail

17,925 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
Hopefully this intrigues you redface

i'd love art of either of these two avi's
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but here is also my OC Louise:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

she is based off of these avis:
i'd love more art of the second avi ;3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About Louise:
Height: 5'9"
Important Feautures: 2 sets of horns when angry, when happy her smaller, flesh-toned horns revert back. Her long red tail which is present at all times but becomes used as a weapon when angered. When fighting with other demons her larger eye is present for enhanced vision.
Description: Louise is reckless, fun, and playfully aggressive. When angered, her inner demon comes out and she is consumed entirely by her rage. Her style is a mix between edgy and cute.

User Image

Technicat's Husbando

Liberal Trash

16,525 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Stomper 75

I would love to have my avi drawn!
Please emotion_kirakira
Draw my avi? (◕‿◕✿)

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Here are a few of my boys for you to consider. whee Thanks for your time~
Hello, please consider her?
User Image

User Image

Shy Nymph

Ah, maybe you might like one of my sweetie pies Caitlyn, Roxanne, or Aeshma ?
Good luck finding people who interest you ~ ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Lavish Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Heyas!
Would you like help me to create an outfit for my new OC? Artist creativity is welcomed!
This ref might be considered nsfw, view at your own discretion.Clicky button

Also, her character planning here.
Name: Avarice Braveheart
Height: 5'8"
Cup size: 28C? Whatever you think is best

personality: tries to enforce a serious working ethic with her partner , very demanding, also correcting other's mistakes, strict, but gets embarrassed easily

The universe: The time takes place in 2082, where robotic prosthetic improvements have become openly accepted by most scientists, doctors, and vast majority of people, but there still exist those who see it as nothing but evil contraptions and seek to hinder it's production. This world will be very similar to that of Dues Ex

Story:
She will have a form of trauma as a childhood from said , being caught in an attack by them against a clinic for robotic synthetics rendering 60% of her body destroyed, forcing the doctors there to implement the technology into her body, replacing several organs, her right eye, her right arm from just below the shoulder downward, her left hand to her wrist, and nearly her entire left leg.

Weapons: prefers medium-long range weapons, such as a sniper or automatic rifle
Uses butterfly knife as a close quarters/melee weapon

Hair: I'd like for her hair to be similar to this, and probably facial structure as well, BLUE or PURPLE would be amazing!
User Image

Apparel: I'd like for her clothing to be similar to this, artist creativity is endorsed here. I'd also like for her to have a barcode tattoo on her prosthetic robotic arm, as well as a tattoo similar to this under her replaced eye
User Image

I think I've censored it pretty well, but nsfw anyways for the eye and artificial limbs clicky

fenrir6661's Waifu

Fluffy Moonwalker

Hello! c:
Would you consider either of my ocs?

Beloved Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
The Musicbox Heart
Hopefully you like these characters? They both belong to my best friend and I'm trying to collect art of them to give to her.
The first is Rahmiel, an angel

And the second is Mekare, a demon
(Just in case, yes, Mekare has a snake tail, like chimeras do.)

Either of them would be amazing-- and I won't ask but if you did them as a couple (since they are one) I think I would just about worship the ground you walk on lol

what site did you make these avatars on? I've been trying to find this site for a while /cry

User Image

Tycoon

Consider drawing my air bender Meredith?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff