Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Festival?

The Wine Festival 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
The Summer Festival 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

User ImageFillUser Image

User Image STORY AND GRAPHICS ALL BY BEWARETHEBEAR
                                                                        User Image INSPRIED BY HARVEST MOON, DISNEY && ONCE UPON A TIME
                                                                        User Image THIS IS A SEMI-LITERATE TO ADV. LITERATE RP
                                                                        User Image STATUS;; RECRUITING // UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Fill
                                                                        Fill
                                                                        PLOT

Fill
                                                                        Fill

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image---------------------GENERAL REGULATIONS
                                                                        °▪▪▪ The TOS and Rule && Regulations is law, abide all that it says.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Remember gaia is a PG-13 website so this RP is as well.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ No Cybering
                                                                        °▪▪▪ No Godmoding
                                                                        °▪▪▪ This should be an obvious rule, be respectful to me and everyone else in this roleplay
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Try to include everyone in the roleplaying and in the OOC conversation.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Keep the drama in the IC not the OOC
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Do not steal anything from this roleplay.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ OOC is open to all, even if you aren't in the roleplay with a character.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ This is a lit-break roleplay, please remember that you don't have to post extremely lengthy posts.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ A minimum of 4 paragraphs and a max of 7 ( Or whatever you want if you accidentally write me a novel I am not gonna yell at you. you were inspired is all.)
                                                                        °▪▪▪ The introduction should of course be longer.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Please decorate your posts
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Enjoy yourself. That's what roleplaying is about. Having fun. Don't be a stick in the mud
                                                                        °▪▪▪ I am the creator and the ruler of this roleplay and all the threads related to it. I reserve the right to add more rules.

User Image---------------------ACTIVITY
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Do not start a profile and leave
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Do not post once and leave
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Do not leave this roleplay at any point without telling me ahead of time.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Do be active in the OOC. It lets me know how much you wanna be there.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Do tell me when you have to leave or won't be on for a while. I'll understand and make an announcement for you so no one is waiting on a post.

User Image---------------------CHARACTERS
                                                                        °▪▪▪ It's first come first get.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Post your background checks in the OOC/Recruitment thread
                                                                        °▪▪▪ You can find all profile codes, reserves and the background check Here
                                                                        °▪▪▪ You have five days to finish your profile
                                                                        °▪▪▪ None of that mary or gary sue stuff.
                                                                        °▪▪▪ Make sure your character sticks to their fairytale character.

User Image

User ImageFillUser Image

User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image

Fill
                                                                      Fill
                                                                      Fill
                                                                      Fill

User Image

User ImageFillUser Image

Fill
                                                                      Fill
                                                                      Fill
                                                                      Fill

User Image

RESERVED FOR THE RULES, PROFILE CODES AND RESERVATIONS.

User Image
              Welcome, this role play is still under construction but I wanted to begin recruitment now. To open dialogue at least. Come keep me company.

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

There is a possibility that I may be interested.

Xelyn_X13
There is a possibility that I may be interested.

Hey there. That's a lovely arrangement of words right there. I'm glad to hear there's a possibility. I will be playing both Madam Mayor (wicked witch of the east) and Teacher Cillian Breher (the white rabbit)

Any thoughts of which fairytale you'd be a part of?

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

I'm not sure yet, since the RP is still incomplete and I'm unsure of what range of characters there are to play. I would need a little more info first.

Supreme Ladykiller

//raises hand

Is genderbending allowed?

Evil Regal Queen
//raises hand

Is genderbending allowed?

// Tackles
Yes ma'am. Hey regal!

Supreme Ladykiller

Beware The Bear

//is tackled
Yes, good. I'm giving it some
thought on who I'd like to
genderbend.

And hello, love. How goes it?

Supreme Ladykiller

I can't seem to settle one a character. Lol.
I want a villain, I do know that. I'm just not
sure which one. I keep flip flopping between
genderbending a male villain or just playing
Maleficent or Cruella.

Evil Regal Queen
I can't seem to settle one a character. Lol.
I want a villain, I do know that. I'm just not
sure which one. I keep flip flopping between
genderbending a male villain or just playing
Maleficent or Cruella.

Hnnng Cruella is so dang cool! I love her character in once upon a time.
Like goodness! LOL what male characters were you thinking of bending?

Supreme Ladykiller

Beware The Bear

I loved her too. She was just too much. I hate that she's gone. ><
And I was giving some thought to like Hook or Gaston or someone
along those lines. There's a few others. Plenty to pick from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff