In the arms of the ocean
the struggle
seriously

crying crying crying
Its horrible.

Are you looking into any items?

n very stressful sometimes 2 ; ;
for now nothing in particular
i just recently came back from a hiatus (for a month and literally so much stuff changed already like???) so idk if i want to start questing for items again

Yeah, I came back from a 6 months hiatus, i decided to take this semester more seriously because I had extremely hard classes, and I came back 2 weeks go and everything is crazy.

I just am questing 2 items, Gimmie Metal and Misfit Ghoul.

I'm going for the pricey one first.

Anxious Cat

witchnamedsaint
In the arms of the ocean
witchnamedsaint
In the arms of the ocean
the struggle
seriously

crying crying crying
Its horrible.

i just recently came back from a hiatus (for a month and literally so much stuff changed already like???) so idk if i want to start questing for items again

Yeah, I came back from a 6 months hiatus, i decided to take this semester more seriously because I had extremely hard classes, and I came back 2 weeks go and everything is crazy.

yeah gaia isn't what it used to be but what can u do right? its good to take a break from here from time 2 time. i have 2 more weeks of classes unfortunately

oo those items are awesome!! best of luck to you! if you want i can give you my 164m because i don't really have any use for it

Man-Lover

In the arms of the ocean
witchnamedsaint
In the arms of the ocean
witchnamedsaint
In the arms of the ocean
the struggle
seriously

crying crying crying
Its horrible.

yeah gaia isn't what it used to be but what can u do right? its good to take a break from here from time 2 time. i have 2 more weeks of classes unfortunately

oo those items are awesome!! best of luck to you! if you want i can give you my 164m because i don't really have any use for it

No, you keep your mil just incase you want to start collecting for an item. Hopefully some of my items will sell and that will get me to where I need to be.

I'm out on break now and it feels soo good. but I don't think I'll take a 6 month hiatus again

Anxious Cat

witchnamedsaint
In the arms of the ocean
witchnamedsaint
In the arms of the ocean
witchnamedsaint
In the arms of the ocean
the struggle
seriously

crying crying crying
Its horrible.

No, you keep your mil just incase you want to start collecting for an item. Hopefully some of my items will sell and that will get me to where I need to be.

I'm out on break now and it feels soo good. but I don't think I'll take a 6 month hiatus again

okie dokie hope they sell soon!! i really need summer rn omgg i can't take much more of all the useless projects and essays i've been getting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff