Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cyrus Reed
Ancient Amazon

User Image
King was confused for a moment, until he caught sight of the short spirit. "Cute, you too look alike. Short, and stubby." Cyrus let out a chuckle at the machine's quip, and his smirk grew into something more malicious. "Is that truly a challenge I hear? You have one chance dolly. Run while ya can. Attitude isn't enough in a real game. And I won't go easy on you just because you made me laugh." Cyrus began to think of a few of the other students would would probably put up a better fight than the one in front of him. There was no part of her that made him even feel remotely like he would have an enjoyable time with the duel. Granted, if he could break her spirit then he felt that the day could be called a good one. His thought's switched over to whether or not he should take her challenge.

Mood: Interested
Affiliation: Coven
OOC: It's late for me so I am heading to bed.

Aiirana

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wakana Kanashi

Wakana immediately went running through the maze, trying to navigate all the twists and turns to get to the center. She planned on not dueling anyone as she did not want to risk losing and besides, the time spent dueling would be time better spent trying to get to that center. So she just booked it, glad for all her dance and acrobatic training as she kept going, turning around to go in a different direction if she had come to a dead end. Whenever Wakana did encounter another student that wanted to duel her, she just ran and jumped high right over them, doing a flip before she landed and quickly took off again. Come on, she has to make it to the center of this maze soon! Hopefully she doesn't run into that Coven bully, figuring that he would try to force her into a duel if they did meet.

chaos897

James Stukov
User Image

Daichi + Luca

After tapping on his duel screen, Daichi finally looked up at the map he had made. It was not complete because he would still need to progress further into the maze but he had his duel disk screen set up to track his movements through the maze and therefore creating a map. Daichi then continue onward. Getting through his maze is going to be hard work. It seems that dueling an opponent is the best way to get to the center.

As Daichi ran he turned into the next corner and there he recognize a familiar student. His friend Miyuki standing there and it seemed like she was deep in thought. Daichi immediately stopped. Crap. It's Miyuki. He found her but that means that they would have to duel. Daichi turned around deciding to run away but stopped. He remember to what Kai said before the class started that he can't run forever and eventually he would have to face a battle where he could not run from. Even if that battle involves a fight with a friend. Plus running away would bring shame to him.

Before Daichi ran into the maze, Miyuki had mention that maybe the two of them will duel with each other in the maze and that she would be looking forward to it. If he ran now then he would be disrespecting Miyuki. So Daichi turned around noticing that Miyuki had not pay attention to him. Daichi nodded and swung his duel disk causing an energy duel wing to shoot from his main body of the duel disk. "Miyuki." he yelled to her. Daichi smiled to her. "If you think I am going to go easy on you, you have another thing coming." he told her. Daichi was ready to duel her.

The Sphinxy

IZANAMI AVARON
                                            ---------The Madolche Duchess

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

"And I don't need your sympathy either. I challenge you to a duel! Run away if you want, but that wouldn't look good for your tough guy reputation." She said as she unfolded her arms, chest bouncing into place as she rested her hands onto her hips with a bit of a hearty, smug laugh of her own. "Maybe after I beat you, I'll beat all your bully buddies too. Making it to the middle isn't nearly as important as defeating all of you." She declared with a small smirk. She knew that this was a 'Defense' class, but she was taking an all out offensive. She must have had it hard with bullies when she was younger or something. Either that, a screw loose, or she just didn't know what she was getting herself into. She knew this was one of the Elite Ten though. It was a little intimidating.

Company: Cyrus
                                            Mood: Fired Up!

Cyrus Reed
Ancient Amazon

User Image
Cyrus could have sworn someone had to have set this up. He could not believe that a crazy girl like this could actually exist. But he gave her a chance, and she refused. Lifting his arm, Cyrus activated his duel disk, before pulling a card free from his pocket. A new panel on his duel disk opened up allowing him to place the card where it wouldn't take up space. "War Dimension Zone." Everything went dark, and greenish blue glyphs filled the darkness. "Defeating all of us? I doubt you can defeat one of us." Golem, and King now were no longer transparent as they became physical beings. Golem walked back towards Cyrus before faded into the deck.

Mood: Interested
OOC:

Aiirana
                                            IZANAMI AVARON
                                            ---------The Madolche Duchess

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Wiggling her fingers just a bit when the War Dimension Zone was put up. Made sense, since they were warned about this. However, the steel of her resolve didn't fade, and she continued her unblinking eye contact. His freaky spell card didn't frighten her. She didn't want her pride to get crushed during the defeat, but other than that, she had nothing to lose. "Let's do this, Puddingcess." "My pleasure. It's nigh-time someone taught these young boys a lesson." Puddingcess spoke as she too became solid, before fading into the deck in her duel disk. She wasn't thinking highly of the consequences of a loss here, but she knew she wouldn't be able to help the others if she did. 'I just have to focus. I can do this. You can do this, Izanami. Puddingcess and the others will help too.'

Company: Cyrus
                                            Mood: Fired Up!

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Elenor Evean is accompanied several students one wearing this + a necklace with a green gem heart and two keys on it. Thinking she is okay.

It felt like forever but the teacher finally returned to the school after having to leave in the middle of class. She got a phone call and had to take it. A friend to whom she considered a sister was in the local hospital. With this out of the way she was back on campus but didn't have a class to teach at this point so she took the halls. Fixing her tail she wondered who she would watch today. When she didn't have class she bounced about watching other classes in session. Maybe she would visit the defense class. Not taking much time the woman found her self entering the class just in time to watch a duel take place.
Cyrus Reed
Ancient Amazon

User Image
King walked over to Cyrus, placing a hand on his shoulder. "And what is it that you plan to do here?" Cyrus shrugged, and activated some of the other complexities he added to his duel disk. Cards from a stack of spares, replaced some older cards as the machine switched up his deck. "Ready?"

Mood: Enjoyable
OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply. Duel time? Also sorry short post. Can't think of anything more without just starting the duel completely.

Aiirana
Carlito Corisco

User Image

Passion and Fury

Embodied in One So Young

Carlito laughed softly as Rin mentioned not wanting to skip class and hurry about finding the trees.

"You know, there isn't much time before the next period. Even if we do find the trees, you may have to head to class before we reach them. If that happens, you'll have to bump into me somewhere in order to get what you want. Such a shame, your desires restricted by time limitations."

Carlito pulled out his phone, scrolling through his photo gallery to find a photo he had taken the day he first planted them. The background of the trees was clearly visible. Turning to show the rest of the group so they had an idea, Carlito explained.

"Okay, this is what the area looks like. If Patricia is right about the location, this is what it should look like. Let's get a move on, we don't want Rin to be late and held after class."

Mood: Surprised and amused
Decks: Warrior, Dragon
Interacting With: Rin, Primrose, Patricia
Doing: Explaining the spot to his new audience
Thoughts: From solitude to ring leader... lucky, I have a cute crowd with me
OOC: MY INTERNET IS BACK!!! Hopefully for good this time...

The Sphinxy

Ahnyks

sh3pzeraki

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❖Ⓐⓛⓘⓒⓔ Ⓝⓘⓖⓣⓡⓞⓐⓓ❖
【Dueling】【Studying】【Drawing】

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
After a while of waiting Alice decided to leave the nurses office since she didnt want to wait anymore. She took Callio's hand as they walked out of the room. Alice had no other choice but to take the girl with her.
"Guess your stuck with me for a while Callio."Alice said as they headed to the Defense class."Now where is that defense class?"Alice mumbled out while looking at the signs on the wall.

╚════════════════════════════╝

Where Am I? Heading to Defense Class.
What Mood I'm In? Calm.
Who I'm With? Calliopteryx / D.M.G.
My Song. Stronger Then You
((ooc: Sorry for the short post i had a long day and im tired.))

She says hey! wait,
Listen now to what I've got to say
I don't think I want it this way
We've become some poor excuse, a love that's come undone
And how do we get so numb
I wanna be in your control
So unmerciful
You can twist me and turn, just don't let me go

I wanna be your puppet on a string
Baby I'm not holding back, we can do anything
And even if I am crazy is cause you make me this way
We're as close to love as we'll ever get
I wanna be your marionette, marionette

So let's play charade
I'm helpless like a child lost in the dark
And I need you to light a spark
It's a game but the same
I need to feel that this is love somehow
So don't disconnect me now
I wanna be in your control
So unmerciful
You can twist me and turn me, just don't let me go

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
chaos897

Miyuki Tenshi
"The Angelic Duelist"
Ooc:

User Image
The tears we shed together
Fell like a meteor shower in the night sky
If wishes can come true
I wish to protect the one thing most dear to me...

Miyuki had been wandering alone for quite some time when suddenly she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. "Daichi?" she said outloud and spun around to indeed see Daichi standing there. So this was it, they were going to have to duel each other. But that was alright, Miyuki was excited to see Daichi's deck and dueling skills in action and gladly activated her duel disk to the challenge. "I won't go easy either. Let's do this!" she said, slipping in her deck into the duel disk, Happy Lover giving an excited squeal as she floated beside her.

Miracles don't happen by chance
They're made of hard work
No matter how dark it gets
There's always a shining ray of hope...
User Image

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Wakana Kanashi

Wakana continued to keep running through the maze, trying to get to the center as soon as possible. She was dodging and running away from duelists, keeping track of dead ends while she kept going on. But then she saw a dark area with very familiar glyphs, recognizing that from the party when the War Dimension Zone was activated. It must be that Coven guy, thinking that he is forcing a student to duel him with that card. That card should not even be allowed to be used during classes like this, wondering why the teacher is allowing this. So she went running in that direction until she got to where it was, mad as she could see that he was dueling a young girl. That is just mean, bullying and forcing someone like her to duel with him using that card, wishing that she could stop it. But she remembered how no one could leave or enter that War Dimension Zone without getting really hurt, standing by in case the girl loses and gets hurt, forgetting about getting to the center.

chaos897

James Stukov

Aiirana

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ahnyks
random-man-will
sh3pzeraki

Rin Marion
"The Mechanical Angel"
Ooc:

User Image
Miss independent
Miss self-sufficient
Miss keep your distance
Miss unafraid
Miss out of my way
Miss don't let a man interfere, no...

Rin blinked at Carlito and realized she didn't explain herself fully. "What I meant by going to class soon, I really meant in two hours. Should be enough time I'm sure." she said. Even though she was a second year she managed to space out her classes to give her chill time after lunch. It made for a nice long break. If the time wasn't enough, Rin was so determined to duel Carlito and secretly didn't want to disappoint the strange girl that she guessed she could skip class. One day wouldn't be so bad after all. "D-don't hurry because of me, we have plenty of time." she said with a small blush as she followed Carlito in the direction of his banana trees. Maybe one of the trees would have some fresh bananas for her to snack on.

Miss on her own
Miss almost grown
Miss never let a man help her off her throne
So, by keeping her heart protected
She'd never ever feel rejected
Little miss apprehensive
Said ooh, she fell in love...

Blazing Protagonist

13,200 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
Cerin Meister

User Image
"Idol..." A monotone male's voice suddenly came from behind Wakana. "You are one of those responsible for Daimon's punishment, yes?" The voice's owner was a male with an odd, almost creepy look to him, his single visible eye seemingly void of any and all emotion. "If so, I must ask you to prepare yourself..." He stepped closer to the girl, duel disk activated. He held up a familiar card and spoke. "War Dimension Zone... Activate!" As soon as the field was activated, the male's expression changed, suddenly becoming that of a dangerous psychopath. "Kekeke... Now then, let's have some fun... I'm gonna crush each and every freakin' bone in that wimpy little body of yours! Be sure you scream nice and loud for me, songbird!"

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Wakana Kanashi

Wakana jumped when she suddenly had heard someone behind her, turning around to see that it was a creepy-looking guy. She then heard as he asked if she was one of the ones responsible for Daimon's punishment, telling her to prepare herself as she realized that he is another Coven member. Crap, another one! She has to run away! But before she could do that, he activated that War Dimension Zone so now she couldn't get away either. She shivered as he now looked like a psychopath and said that he would crush every bone in her body, wanting her to scream nice and loud. Oh god, he's nuts! She has to win this! So Wakana activated her duel disk, thinking that she can not lose to this psycho.

chaos897

James Stukov

Aiirana

Ahnyks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items