Welcome to Gaia! ::

cens-r's Wife

Shy Friend

User Image

Hiya bebs! I'm Myuu and I've been a gaian since '04. I've somewhat recently come back from a very long hiatus, and my friends that used to be here are now gone. emo So, that's where you come in, bravely befriending me for the good of friendship!...or something like that. redface
A little about me:

I'm 21 years old and female. Currently residing in Florida. I am half white, half Asian.

In college, majoring in psychology and minoring in creative writing.

I love video games. RPG's are forever my favorite genre. I also enjoy playing MMO's. Right now I'm a few years behind on the consoles so I only have the older ones and a 3ds. crying I play table top games like Dungeons and Dragons as well.

I raise moths. Yes, moths. The last moths I raised from eggs were salt marsh moths, but my favorite moths to raise are luna moths. Wow, I love bugs pls talk to me about bugs.

I freakin' love animals and have been lucky to care for a few exotic creatures. As of right now I do not have any pets. crying

I collect minerals/crystals for spiritual reasons. I have a nice collection. Talk to me about rocks.

I have a weird affinity for the moon. I'm also an astrology nutcase.

I love anime and manga. Typically I stick to your mahou shoujos, but I love me a good horror or slice of life genre.

I enjoy reading as well as writing. My favorite author is Haruka Murakami.

I'm a beginner artist. Like, extreme noob. At the moment trying to teach myself basic anatomy. ;_; I paint with watercolors, too.

I am open to skype/kik/whatever as we become better friends.

On gaia, I typically frequent the flash spaces such as towns2 or VH. Honestly, the best way to contact me is to teleport to me on there because I am not the best at remembering my PM's. sweatdrop

Soo yeah. If I seem interesting to you feel free to reply to this thread or shoot me a PM. heart

User Image

cens-r's Wife

Shy Friend

User Image

Wehwehweh.

User Image

Cultist

Raising Moths.....tbh that sounds pretty fun
...Where in Florida? o.o
I live near Gainesville.

cens-r's Wife

Shy Friend

User Image

duk fayce

Yeee it is tho. It's a lot of work but it's really worth it to see my babies grow up.

Plain Joey

Haha you're like, 5 hours away from me. X: I'm South Florida

User Image
Myuuli
User Image

duk fayce

Yeee it is tho. It's a lot of work but it's really worth it to see my babies grow up.

Plain Joey

Haha you're like, 5 hours away from me. X: I'm South Florida

User Image
Oh, coolz. owo
This is rare...lol.

Cultist

I want to do that, but with like animals. Like a wolf, or an anaconda. Yeah an anaconda would be best

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sure thing shoot me a pm one day if you aren't too busy or invite me out for a rally or Hollywood fun. As long as you are good with dealing with creepy guys me and you will do just fine.

cens-r's Wife

Shy Friend

User Image

duk fayce

O we have pythons here in the everglades. They get big 'n eat the alligators.
I like snakes but I wouldn't be able to own one because of their diet. But them faces...so cute~

User Image

cens-r's Wife

Shy Friend

User Image

Plain Joey

Really? I've met quite a few people on here that were from FL. 3nodding

User Image

OG Noob

I love rpgs

cens-r's Wife

Shy Friend

Huntersolid
Sure thing shoot me a pm one day if you aren't too busy or invite me out for a rally or Hollywood fun. As long as you are good with dealing with creepy guys me and you will do just fine.

User Image

Haha okie....
Dealing with creepy guys?
Do you mean me dealing with creepy guys and you?
Or are you the creepy guy?
Are we going to be fighting the creepy guys?
The real questions here.

User Image
Myuuli
User Image

Plain Joey

Really? I've met quite a few people on here that were from FL. 3nodding

User Image

Every girl I meet online ends up living across the country or something. (that or she ends up not liking me anyway) So, yeah...rare for me. owo

cens-r's Wife

Shy Friend

AaronRizzuto
I love rpgs

User Image

Awesome! What are some of your favorites?

User Image

OG Noob

Myuuli
AaronRizzuto
I love rpgs

User Image

Awesome! What are some of your favorites?

User Image

Mostly old final fantasy games, i really wanna try Final Fantasy XIV tho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas