Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Alternatively titled "A way to get rid of the extra caches I am getting trying to get all the charge orbs I need for Elementalist's Staff." (I've know I've mentioned the cachealanche idea before a while ago, but I think this might be a good idea now. I know I'd like it.)

Formula ?: CACHEALANCHE
Purchase price: ?
Cost to craft: ?

Components:

1 Philosopher's Cache
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Diamond
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Platinum
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Gold
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Ruby
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Garnet
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Topaz
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Emerald
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Aquamarine
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Sapphire
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Amethyst
5 Heart Charm
1 Philosopher's Cache: zOMG

Result: CACHEALANCHE

Pose suggestions:

Pose one: the entire avi area filled with colored caches.
Holding posses for each cache
Holding poses for heart charm
On my Head poses for caches and heart charm
On ground poses for each cache and heart charm

Also open to suggestions from other people.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
There are already tons of ways to use up excess caches. The new alchemy recipes that have come out this month use a lot, and if you've really got that many caches, look into crafting the Crown of the Thrice Great from the recipe you get for reaching level 10.

Or just sell off the extra components. I've lost track of how much money I've made in the last few weeks off of just opening caches and selling components for the new recipes that are too lazy to open them themselves.

We really don't need any more cache sinks. Being able to open multiple caches at a time would be nice, but they stated in last weeks AtS that that isn't an option.

Fluffy Kitten

Chogori
There are already tons of ways to use up excess caches. The new alchemy recipes that have come out this month use a lot, and if you've really got that many caches, look into crafting the Crown of the Thrice Great from the recipe you get for reaching level 10.

Or just sell off the extra components. I've lost track of how much money I've made in the last few weeks off of just opening caches and selling components for the new recipes that are too lazy to open them themselves.

We really don't need any more cache sinks. Being able to open multiple caches at a time would be nice, but they stated in last weeks AtS that that isn't an option.

This isn't just about getting rid of caches, if it was about that I'd just put them all in dumpster dive. I have wanted an item like cachealance since they first introduced cache bundles. If some of the staff like the idea and make it happen, nothing says you have to have anything to do with it, but I would make a few just to have them.

xX-Stacyx's Wife

Snarky Vermin

49,690 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I like the look of the caches, and it would be neat to be able to hold them.

I'm for it.

Realistically, though, that's probably more poses than they'll ever put into something that doesn't sell for cash (maybe more than they'll ever put into an item at all?): 34 just for what you've already suggested.

Fluffy Kitten

Bonaduece
I like the look of the caches, and it would be neat to be able to hold them.

I'm for it.

Realistically, though, that's probably more poses than they'll ever put into something that doesn't sell for cash (maybe more than they'll ever put into an item at all?): 34 just for what you've already suggested.

Yeah, if it does happen I have no doubt there will alterations to both the formula, and the item made. I would be so awesome to have caches on my avi though. emotion_kirakira

Maybe break the idea up into multiple items/formulas?

Hardened Lover

I like the idea of the caches being usable with my avi. I would love to be able to hold a cache bag, or have multiple at/around my feet, too!

Eye of Yog's Rizzler

Camp Otaku

32,475 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Consumer 100
Csilla Silvana
Alternatively titled "A way to get rid of the extra caches I am getting trying to get all the charge orbs I need for Elementalist's Staff." (I've know I've mentioned the cachealanche idea before a while ago, but I think this might be a good idea now. I know I'd like it.)

Formula ?: CACHEALANCHE
Purchase price: ?
Cost to craft: ?

Components:

1 Philosopher's Cache
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Diamond
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Platinum
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Gold
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Ruby
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Garnet
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Topaz
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Emerald
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Aquamarine
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Sapphire
1000 Philosopher's Cache: Amethyst
5 Heart Charm
1 Philosopher's Cache: zOMG

Result: CACHEALANCHE

Pose suggestions:

Pose one: the entire avi area filled with colored caches.
Holding posses for each cache
Holding poses for heart charm
On my Head poses for caches and heart charm
On ground poses for each cache and heart charm

Also open to suggestions from other people.

That is just... dumb, no.
We already have super affordable and easy ways to get caches in the Bifrost, it's a good gold sink and it's not enabling laziness.

xX-Stacyx's Wife

Snarky Vermin

49,690 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Dragonbutt

We already have super affordable and easy ways to get caches in the Bifrost, it's a good gold sink and it's not enabling laziness.

She's not proposing a way to make more caches.

She's proposing a way to use caches themselves, rather than their contents, to create an item for your avatar.

Eye of Yog's Rizzler

Camp Otaku

32,475 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Consumer 100
Bonaduece
Dragonbutt

She's not proposing a way to make more caches.

She's proposing a way to use caches themselves, rather than their contents, to create an item for your avatar.
Oh okay I misunderstood, my bad.
I'd love to have items representative of the cache components.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff