Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Knight

Just lay in bed for the rest of the day and cry?

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
Heavenly Edge
if you want to, who cares? but why are you upset?

Ohayosoro's Waifu

Why not lay in bed for the rest of the day and watch Netflix instead.

Blessed Knight

lmpmon again
please

Seriously, though. I got out of bed this morning. I made it to work. I stayed my whole shift. I didn't break down in the kitchen. I made it back home. And just trying not to break down all day has drained me. I just...today is not a good day. And I just wish I wasn't alone right now. I don't want to adult again until 3 am when I have to get back up for work. Can I just not?

Blessed Knight

divine_chaos666
Heavenly Edge

I lost someone important to me four years ago today. Someone who made a massive impact on my life. And I'm still not taking it very well when the 23rd rolls around every year. And it's difficult for me. My sister has my parents. They all live 790+ miles away. I'm here, alone. The house is empty for the weekend and I just...I don't want to be alone right now. But I don't want to be around people, either. It just sucks.

Lonely Garbage

thats my plan

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

20,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
Heavenly Edge
divine_chaos666
Heavenly Edge

I lost someone important to me four years ago today. Someone who made a massive impact on my life. And I'm still not taking it very well when the 23rd rolls around every year. And it's difficult for me. My sister has my parents. They all live 790+ miles away. I'm here, alone. The house is empty for the weekend and I just...I don't want to be alone right now. But I don't want to be around people, either. It just sucks.
you know it's times like this that the internet can be your best friend. you can be with people without being around people... and i know how hard is it to lose someone...

Sparkly Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It's Saturday, mate--the best time to take some time for yourself.

It's okay to cry when you're in a really down place like that. You need to decompress.

I hope you can find something fun or relaxing to do when you feel up to it, even if it's just kicking it on the CB for a few hours. It might help you feel better once you've unwound a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff