Lonely Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100

High-functioning Smoker

'wad up sista'
User Image User Image User Image

Aster is a chain-smoking monster, calm yet protective like a bear. Lazy, loafs around until her siblings/guild mates are in trouble and dashes into battle. She's very at peace, feels enlightened in a sense. Aster knows what she wants out of life(time with her siblings). She spends her free time, smoking reading and thinking.

User Image

Trinity is younger than her big sister Aster, but only by a few years; and yet she seems vastly immature. She's inappropriate for the sake of being inappropriate. Loves to swear and drink, despite her sister's best efforts to babysit her. Anything Aster advises against, she seeks out in spite for her sister. Trinity is loud and obnoxious, yet around cute boys she seems to be frozen solid and meek as a mouse.
The yellow cross is a tie.

I'll doodle back ^w^

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Consider any of them?
Also if you want clearer and bigger references please feel free to ask me! :>
If you could remove the blue ribbon on her hair that'd be great! biggrin
User Image

Her hair only reaches up to her thighs also, her left sleeve (yes the one near the staff) is white, not black. Her fur like accessory on her neck is also split into black (right side*) and white (left side*).
*Assuming you are facing her

User Image

If you could make her hair as brown as with the outfit in the other spoiler
User Image

Please disregard the wing like things on her back c:
User Image

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
ouo
Would you be interested in my Sailor Moon OC?

Her hair is a mixture of Sailor Moon's and human Luna's. ^^ Here are examples to show you, but if it's easier to keep her hair like in the refs or avis, that's completely fine heart

Princess Selenity (Silver Millennium)
User Image
Meek, humble, and filled with fear, while also plagued with feelings of sadness and loneliness. Though locked away for what she is told for the protection of her twin sister and the kingdom, Selenity still has love and hope in her heart.

Sadly, the girl is beaten daily, a "solution" for keeping the dark power within her at bay.

Gallery for Princess Selenity

Selena Fujikawa
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Selena enjoys singing, sweets, and playing video games. She is painfully shy when around new people. However, she has a huge heart and will risk her life to save a stranger. She loves her friends with all her being and will do anything to protect them. As the twin sister to Sailor Moon and a best friend to Tuxedo Mask, Selena is overly protective of them.

Gallery for Selena

Sailor Silhouette
User Image
When transformed into Sailor Silhouette, the shy and sweet Selena transforms into a confident and arrogant fighter. She believes she can defeat evil on her own, often being proven wrong by being overpowered by her enemy.

Gallery for Sailor Silhouette

Princess of the Shadow of the Moon
User Image
On the night of the new moon, or when someone tries to extract her silver millennium crystal from her, the dark power that resides within her takes over, turning her into a vengeful bloodthirsty killer. Before she can destroy everything in sight, an orange cat with a black crescent moon mark and green eyes transports her to the past to the destroyed moon kingdom in order to relieve her of her frustrations

Gallery for Shadow Moon

Ultimate Sailor Silhouette
User Image
Sailor Silhouette's final powered up form is the opposite of her former self. Though still confident, the sailor soldier holds wisdom and grace. She holds love for both her enemies and her allies. She resorts to destroying the enemy if there is only absolute darkness in their heart.

She can be seen with or without a staff. Her primary source of power is light that shoots from her hands or she can manipulate it in order to heal or conjure various weapons.

Gallery for Eternal Sailor Silhouette

Selene, Guardian of the Universe
User Image
Selena essentially becomes a goddess in this form. She transforms into the epitome of grace, love, power, and wisdom. She calls upon the powers of all the planets to aid her and is able to use their various skills.

Gallery for Selene

Princess Selenity (The 30th Century)

User Image
The princess of the future is much different than the princess of the past in only one way; she does not hold fear. Her twin sister, Serenity, had always vowed to treat her differently than their mother and promised the younger twin that she would be loved and freed from the cage she grew up in. She fights along queen Serenity if there is danger by using both her powers of light and powers of darkness.

In the future, Selenity's eyes turn to the original blue she was born with as a result of being able to control the dark power within her

No Gallery Yet

Feisty Bro

pls consider drawing Skadi? c:

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
User Image

hi, maybe consider my avi?
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                Pose: any pose with her sword would be neat tbh, swinging it in the air, holding it to the side... "sword pose" on google images?
                Personality: Independent, drifter heroine type
                Theme: Martial arts, fantasy, Japanese
                ^this is just for a bit of inspiration, but feel free to interpret her any way you like

thank you!
consider my oc? <3
My Neko Twin - Tomo & Tsuki

Tomo:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hair: Pink
Eyes: Black
Height: 150cm
Chest: Flat
Skin: Pale
important: tomo has a white neko tail ( with a lightblue ribbon ) and white neko ear (inside of the ear is light pink colour)
Personalities: kind-hearted, active and friendly towards her friends but shy to strangers

Tsuki:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hair: Black
Height: 155cm
Chest: Flat
important: tsuki has a white neko tail and white neko ear (inside of the ear is black colour)
Personalities: independent,very strict, always aim to be the best,impatient, looksscary but actually she is warm and kind-hearted towards everyone.

references (Tsuki+Tomo)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Kuudere OC- Shizumi

First outfit:
User Image

Second outfit:
User Image

Third outfit:
User Image

Hair: Black
Height: 159cm
Chest: flat
important:
- she's always wear her ''white wing-like'' hairband on her twin tail
- First outfit : There's two black ribbon on each side of the head above the ear ( colour the ribbon in black,white or grey colour)

Personalities: Kuudere ( cool and unemotional but shows sweetness later on), quiet

no reference yet ;v;

For more detail on my OCs : here

thank you <3

Anxious Cat

8,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100