?

Bashful Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
the marriage part?

Shameless Bum

If it works for people, then let them be happy with it.
But I couldn't share my man with other women. sweatdrop

mangofreckles's Husbando

Tipsy Husband

I want a harem of men and women. I WANT TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT TOO.
Different strokes for different folks

I myself could never do it. I just don't have it in me to share a person or try to have multiple partners.
Nope I would never want to live like that, or would I be alright with my love being the same way.

He is mine, all mine.

Clever Humorist

not so ok with it exclaim

Bashful Streaker

I think it's beautiful to be able to love more than one and let your partner have other people too. I'm just too jealous for it and want to be the only one.

Adorable Bunny

If everyone in the marriage is okay with it, its fine o 3o

Kindly Gaian

From a relationship standpoint, it's not for me, but if people want to, that's their choice.
        As with any relationship, it's a matter of trust. If all parties involved are informed and agree to the terms, it should be okay.

From a legal standpoint, I'm not sure.
        Polygamy is still tricky, and the matter of informed, legal consent very questionable.
        I can only imagine that, in some countries that allow legally-binding polygamy, not all parties have a choice in the matter.
        Which is a serious issue that should not be taken lightly.

Wintry Avenger

love it and think everyone should get over their hangups and at least give it a go

unless they're just not into it

but when you find the right ppl, it works and it's healthier than most 1 on 1 relationships

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I wish the two guys I like were into it.

Dapper Kitten

Well seeing as I'm totally going to marry Ozzie, Wil Wheaton, Nathan Fillian, Masi Oka, Grant Imahara, Haley Williams, Jacki Chan, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham-Carter, NPH.... What was I saying?

Adorable Werewolf

19,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
i really think its cool, if 3 or more people all love each other equally then let them marry, hell yeah. all of them have to be happy though, im not supporting like a guy having 6 separate wives that's just not okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff