Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
I've played Witcher 3. The guards are so strong(lv 14-15) . If you loot a chest, they react like that.

The wraith quest was pretty neat. It had a cool story. I remember fighting a guard with a bow and arrow. So I took to the water and swam away. From the far distance, it could still see me and shoot an arrow point blank into my character's chest!

Dedicated Loiterer

How is Witcher 3? I've been considering getting it but I wanna know if it's more playable than the other two.

I've been playing a lot of Mass Effect lately, my friend got me into it a few weeks ago and I'm trying to get through the games as fast as I can.

Big Singing

14,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dragon Age emotion_zombie

IRL Noob

same!!! i'm playing witcher right now too and it's using so much of my time gonk
trying to go on with the main story but i keep heading towards the ?'s on the map, ahaha

Shirtless Raider

I went back to my snes, had it refurbished with a new shell, now i can't stop playing my super game boy.... right now im playing Legend of zelda Link's awakening DX

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

I've been jumping all over the place, but I keep coming back to the Transformers Cybertron games.

Fall of Cybertron is SO GOOD.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
My answer will almost always be Mass Effect. Although now that I have a decent computer, I can finally play Skyrim.

Alien Cosmonaut

In between games at the moment since beating Darkseed 2 a couple weeks ago, but that was pretty life-consuming.
The Japanese PSX version is such a good port.

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Deus Ex Human Revolution. Did not expect it to be this brilliant, I love it so much. Now I've just bought the director's cut and I haven't even finished my first playthrough yet.

Shy Noob

8,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I really want to start Witcher, but Bloodborne is taking all the time I can spend on gaming...
Just got Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, also just lost all my time to do anything else because of it xp

Evader

Destiny and Tales of Hearts R. ¤~¤

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ruff Rabbit
How is Witcher 3? I've been considering getting it but I wanna know if it's more playable than the other two.

I've been playing a lot of Mass Effect lately, my friend got me into it a few weeks ago and I'm trying to get through the games as fast as I can.

Right now. As far as I know, it's a standard rpg. Nothing new I have not seen in a game besides the amazing graphics (I might be biased as I do not play a lot of games. I remember when Skyrim came out, the graphics were pretty good.) But it is still fun to play.

I think the other drawback might be that hitting a monster on horseback is tricky. Maybe it is because the hit detection is too accurate.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
TRENTSUO
Just got Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, also just lost all my time to do anything else because of it xp

Yes that game is amazing! I got 98 hours on it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff