Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codger

the other groups finished their reports which had like 17 pages while ours is 49 pages. idk how this happened tbh. the poor creature that would have to read the whole thing tho cry

Invisible Husband

Over achiever, makin' us all look bad
EatYourECHmeal
Over achiever, makin' us all look bad
ull get it back with a messag in red felt ******** UP BROTHA, C ME AFTER CLASS wink

nijntjo's Stud

Bashful Codger

Tbh they p wont read it all

Bear

My English teacher always said that being able to get your point accords with the fewest possible words was a sign of truly knowing the subject.
My teachers, even in college, would dock your grade if you had something like a 10 page paper, and you turned in a 20 page one.
My English teacher always said that being able to get your point accords with the fewest possible words was a sign of truly knowing the subject.
My teachers, even in college, would dock your grade if you had something like a 10 page paper, and you turned in a 20 page one.
i thought this was gonna be about how you and your friends are ******** up in your minds and i was gonna say same

GO

11,715 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
How do you even write a 49 paged report

Codger

BuzKillington
yeah i guess quality is better then quantity. we just had too many things to analyze though

Codger

Hogany
i thought this was gonna be about how you and your friends are ******** up in your minds and i was gonna say same
no we are very mature and adult-like and not childish at all cry

Codger

Xiuminn
How do you even write a 49 paged report
tbh it was hell for me cos i had to review it +6 times since i was responsible for all the grammar cry
binapples
Hogany
no we are very mature and adult-like and not childish at all cry

same? cat_lol
Damn, Your teacher is going to have a headache. eek
They will think you guys didn't edited your paper and just put all types of mumbo jumbo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff