Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
Fr0sted Butts

Don't know if you are still taking requests, but I am looking for some art for my new avi. (I posted a while ago, but you must not have been interested in my other avi)
User Image

Snack

Fr0sted Butts
Omg I was supposed to be getting back into Gaia but my internet died for like 2 weeks aka 6million years. Fairy doll is so great you should check it out its on android as well as iOS.

Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image
        Consider Mia?
        User ImageUser Image
        - Shy
        - Cry Baby
        - Cute
        - Scaredy Cat

Or consider Kia?
        User ImageUser Image
        - Outgoing
        - Playful
        - Brave
        Pixel By Seryene
Him?
Very please and thank you ; u ;

He has four eyes and a star that glows over his horns.
The white marks glow as well.

Beloved Prophet

Ricey-san
Fr0sted Butts
Omg I was supposed to be getting back into Gaia but my internet died for like 2 weeks aka 6million years. Fairy doll is so great you should check it out its on android as well as iOS.

(;*△*;;; ) n-no internet for how long?! -hugs-

Android? Perfect I'll look it up!

Snack

Fr0sted Butts
hey do you take items Cuz I might have something expensive but if I ask for art its gonna be something strange and u can't judge me about it... -n-

Yes, 2 weeks it actually felt longer I'm lost without internet its sad actually.

Fairy doll is a game like where u have this cute little fairy its all default looking just like an avatar site but then you play day to day and do quests and then it becomes beautiful, or creepy, or sexy, or cute whatever the style. I have a vampire girl Lolita and a little half demon boy with hectochromia and a gender queer Norse god(dess) and they are my pride and joy >^>

I was gonna ask for art of one of them. But like whenever u has time not like an official me posting for this pwyw thread. If u accept. I can msg what they look like I have to screenshot my phone to get pics tho.

I have like rly shitty items ;-; the only worthwhile stuff I own that's not on me is L's Sketchbook, Neo queen thea locks, Ramashica, and Keiko's Chiffon. -3-

Beloved Prophet

Ricey-san

oh oh oh I can make creepy cute stuff? Hell yeah im down
The only cutsey game on my phone I ever rly played was Guns Girl or something, fun but it gets difficult after a while and there's so much going on o~o;;;

yeyeye no prob this is all just for relaxin' and doodling not rly looking to make a buck (send them my waaaay~)

Snack

Fr0sted Butts
Ricey-san

oh oh oh I can make creepy cute stuff? Hell yeah im down
The only cutsey game on my phone I ever rly played was Guns Girl or something, fun but it gets difficult after a while and there's so much going on o~o;;;

yeyeye no prob this is all just for relaxin' and doodling not rly looking to make a buck (send them my waaaay~)
Naw fairy doll doesn't get difficult its like Gaia except there's no need for a trade/market system. >u< I'm gonna send pics of my faes then. They are my pride and joy.

In a relationship with pataco

Camper

u wanna do any of them

User Image User Image User Image

Tipsy Muse

Fr0sted Butts
Im back dearieee~!! I sincerely hope you're still taking offers because I came back hoping you'll consider my OC Nava (and her pet dragon Ash, is optional if you'd like)? emotion_kirakira

References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Background: Demon, lives in the underworld
Appearance: much like the avi reference; her skin is white with black and even whiter lines along her arms and legs
Age: ?? She refuses to divulge that information (People assume she is around 17/18 human years)
Personality: mischievous, sassy, acts like everything is a joke and hardly takes things seriously (until she has too)! Likes to play a bit of a seductress at times ((think Harley Quinn, just not crazy lol))
Weapon: scythe, blood red but with a slightly transparent hue to it
Companion: her pet dragon Ash, whose egg she found while out on one of her adventures to the surface world. No one really knows the true story, whether she stole the egg or came across it abandoned, but she raised it as her own and has gotten into a many trouble with him

Equipment list:
Demon King (King's Tail)
Ruined Souls (Witch Doctor's Markings)
Dark Wintry Regalia (Bodysuit)
Monster Scarf (Stripes)
Aria's Sin (floating boots)
Wishful Cheating (Gloves and Scythe)
(Hair)
(Horns)
Famished Mariana (deep sea predator)
SDPlus #254 Fafnir

Quick Reply