Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire

I am around kinda sorta. I just worked 7 hours in a busy restaurant and I am BEAT.
Seven hours at a restaurant in general is tiring, but even moreso if it's busy. *gives hugs* I just hope you got tipped well (I wonder...does anyone else get tips other than waiters/waitresses and bartenders?). *Has only ever worked retail so doesn't know much about restaurant jobs*

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Tattoo artists and piercers get tips. I just learned that. xD
For tattoo artists that makes sense, but piercers? That's interesting. Then again, I don't know much about piercings either. I only have the piercings on the lobes of my ears, and that was a home job done by my mom a LONG time ago.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Apparently the way most tattoo and piercing parlors work is that
          they're owned as a whole and then artists (piercers and tattoo
          artists) will rent out booths/space, so a lot of the money they make
          will go to the shop as space rent.
Huh..Interesting. I had always just assumed that they were hired by whoever the owner was and they got payed in a commissions fashion, kind of like car salesmen and timeshare/vacation sales people where they get a percentage of each sale they make personally.

Vampire

Barkchewer
Seven hours at a restaurant in general is tiring, but even moreso if it's busy. *gives hugs* I just hope you got tipped well (I wonder...does anyone else get tips other than waiters/waitresses and bartenders?). *Has only ever worked retail so doesn't know much about restaurant jobs*

I have to tip out our bussers, food runners, and the bartenders- so they make tips. Not much, it's usually like 1-3% of food or combined beer/wine/liquor sales.

I made $193 tonight after my tipouts. Okay for a Friday night.
That's not too bad. Do all restaurants tip out to the bussers and such? Or is there a lot of variation between businesses?

Vampire

Every restaurant I've ever worked in has tipped out their support staff.
CitrusCupcake
So this happened;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I draw these for Soquili peoples, but wanted to humanise one of my corms and Winglet is a contender for my favourite so far heh
Anyways, I may offer these to other people if there's any sort of interest in my doing so ninja

I'm sorry I missed the breeding deadline for our couple :C
I'm still interested in Breathless and Qannik, though. In the future you don't have to ask my permission! Once it's approved it's good to go until we get a slot for them c:

Also omg I'd be so interested in having art done from youuuuu ahhh. I'd love one of Vixen <3

Ovarian Paint

In the future would you be interested in any of these?

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
biggrin

Greenie EA

I've been meaning to ask you about these two ever since I got him!
User ImageUser Image

And for everyone else, I'm looking for ALL THE PAIRS for my newest boy (though he's not THAT new xD) and girl!
User ImageUser Image
Pretty much only looking for other edited corms at the moment. Vixen won't be eligible until June 20th or so.

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Corms cannot breed until they've been adults for a month.
A month from the time the cert or uncert is received?

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Eauo
CitrusCupcake
So this happened;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I draw these for Soquili peoples, but wanted to humanise one of my corms and Winglet is a contender for my favourite so far heh
Anyways, I may offer these to other people if there's any sort of interest in my doing so ninja

I'm sorry I missed the breeding deadline for our couple :C
I'm still interested in Breathless and Qannik, though. In the future you don't have to ask my permission! Once it's approved it's good to go until we get a slot for them c:

Also omg I'd be so interested in having art done from youuuuu ahhh. I'd love one of Vixen <3

Okie doke, will try and remember that the next time someone opens their breedings XD

And okay, I'm doing any free stuff in between commissions so will get her done as and when I can ^_^

Cuddly Krampus

Eauo
User Image
Pretty much only looking for other edited corms at the moment. Vixen won't be eligible until June 20th or so.

What about this guy when she's eligible?
User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

*noms on pretties*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash