lovely adults. biggrin

Librra's Significant Otter

Bashful Shapeshifter

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Weeee gonna shower, then work on breedings. 8D I've been pretty busy the past two weeks, busier than I'd thought or hoped.
But! I NEED to work, I've been itching to color and work on art all this past week and today might be the last chance until next
week. >.< I'm going to try to get as much done today as possible without rushing. c:

I should be moving this weekend, so that'll take up a loooot of my time until next week, but I also start classes on Monday too.
I only have one a day, so it shouldn't be too intensive. c:
*emerges for a moment before drowning again*

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Pretty growths!

Beloved Shapeshifter

*She waves as she finally got internet at the new apartment* <3 hey, guys. Quote me if you wanna chat. <3

Kesmi's Partner

Beloved Vampire

Brosephiine

Weeee gonna shower, then work on breedings. 8D I've been pretty busy the past two weeks, busier than I'd thought or hoped.
But! I NEED to work, I've been itching to color and work on art all this past week and today might be the last chance until next
week. >.< I'm going to try to get as much done today as possible without rushing. c:

I should be moving this weekend, so that'll take up a loooot of my time until next week, but I also start classes on Monday too.

OvO! *just saw this* How are they coming along? <3

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Brosephiine

OvO! *just saw this* How are they coming along? <3

Finished two more sets! n_n I was hoping to get more done, but things are still kind of hectic. sweatdrop I didn't
move yet, but because my fiance isn't here yet I have to walk to school and it's so hot I have to leave early to
escape walking in 100+ degree weather. :c

Anxious Lunatic

Thank you for the certs so far! <333333333

Librra's Significant Otter

Bashful Shapeshifter

*Cuddles Chaos and is kicked*

Thank you!
Np guys c:
I should have the rest of them up by this evening~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items