Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Otaku

Okay one of the sd dolls is cosplaying lon'qu
but there's no corresponding item
I'm very sad sad

Garish Crew

Chibi Halo
          Okay so Calvin is hilariously glitched to the point where he doesn't even show you the Paws base in the previews if you're using the human base. At one point I ended up bald, topless, and without undies on. That one needs a lot of fixing.

But what I really want is the human version of Little Miss Detective. That skirt is going to be so perfect for some Airship based avatars. Just drop in price already.

I'm going to assume it was your previewer because I see nothing wrong with it at all?
Otherwise try to reproduce it please! emotion_c8

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tsukita-chan
Zero Omega
Little in-office story: I overheard one of the artists talking about the Hot and Cold item, my ears perked up and I said, "IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!" There was a sly, "Yes." So I walked over to their monitor to look at it and said, "GIVE IT TO ME NOW I WANT IT!"

rofl rofl rofl

that was my reaction when I saw Slayers ref item redface

Sore wa himitsu desu.

Fluffy Creature

The only item for me so far is All Seeing Watcher. Fun fact: Leo's hair is blue in the manga. I really hope we get an item for Klaus at some point.

The background of that corvus item is beautiful.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Zero Omega
Little in-office story: I overheard one of the artists talking about the Hot and Cold item, my ears perked up and I said, "IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!" There was a sly, "Yes." So I walked over to their monitor to look at it and said, "GIVE IT TO ME NOW I WANT IT!"

ZERO! Would you kindly tell me the artist?!?
They just made me so ridiculously happy~ ; U ;

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Funny that they release this the day NYCC passes went on sale online and pissed most everyone off by being a piece of s**t for another year.

Beau

Does anyone know some other place i can view the art from this RIG?
BEFORE you refer me to the thread that's linked the person apparently has me blocked so i can't
view it. Odd since I've never even seen or talked to the user who created the thread. :/

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Niki-Senpai
Zero Omega

ZERO! Would you kindly tell me the artist?!?
They just made me so ridiculously happy~ ; U ;

I don't actually know, to be honest. xd The person's monitor I looked at wasn't the artist. I'll pass along the feedback to the team though.
Just in case nobody has posted/noticed it:

The agape shorters the hair on the Merri Going and keeps the horns, but the sketchbook hairclips remove the horns! The hair is actually really pretty without them!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Creature

A Brilliant Loser
Okay one of the sd dolls is cosplaying lon'qu
but there's no corresponding item
I'm very sad sad
Club Verge came out with a bundle yesterday, one of the items is a Nagashi Shounen recolor in Lon'qu's canon colors. I'd find it for you but I'm on mobile.

Sparkling Senshi

AMYTHEST AND OPAL emotion_kirakira

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Zero Omega
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User Image

BTW do you know who made it? ninja
I want to give him/her my body congrats for it

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points