Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

I've created and posted within this thread, and I earned the achievement! Here's a link.

Desirable Lunatic

Or, by commenting on an existing post?

Sugary Waffles

8,800 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Team Charger 100
just post. like a few times and you get it lol nothing really special to do to get it

Romantic Scarface

Multiple posts?

Sugary Waffles

8,800 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Charger 100
and it takes sometimes up to 30 min - an hour to grant. I've noticed on my lists if it appears as "new" on your to be granted list means its pending approval. And you done what is needed

Desirable Lunatic

SweetDecadenceLove
and it takes sometimes up to 30 min - an hour to grant. I've noticed on my lists if it appears as "new" on your to be granted list means its pending approval. And you done what is needed

Can I post in this thread a few times, or does it have to be around the event? Thanks!

Sugary Waffles

8,800 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Charger 100
TechnicolorGentleman
SweetDecadenceLove

Can I post in this thread a few times, or does it have to be around the event? Thanks!
a post or two in a thread... you should have it now actually

Desirable Lunatic

SweetDecadenceLove
TechnicolorGentleman
SweetDecadenceLove

Got it! Looks like you only have to post once, according to this thread.

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
TechnicolorGentleman
SweetDecadenceLove
TechnicolorGentleman
SweetDecadenceLove

I haven't gotten one, and I've posted in several threads over the last week and a half sad

Desirable Lunatic

Reginald Orius
TechnicolorGentleman
SweetDecadenceLove
TechnicolorGentleman
SweetDecadenceLove

I haven't gotten one, and I've posted in several threads over the last week and a half sad

That's strange, you can probably file a ticket for that. Has it shown up on your Achievements page, yet? It's there for mine as "Available".

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
Can you just post in an existing thread, or do you have to post your own thread in the forum to get it?

Desirable Lunatic

Skeleton Cricket
Can you just post in an existing thread, or do you have to post your own thread in the forum to get it?

If you have to create your own thread, that might explain why some Gaians aren't getting it. Perhaps try that now, if it isn't showing up in your Available Achievements section?

Cunning Lunatic

How many are currently available in the event so far?
How do you get them?

Wilderness Witch

41,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Falling For You 25
  • Invisibility 100
TechnicolorGentleman
Skeleton Cricket

If you have to create your own thread, that might explain why some Gaians aren't getting it. Perhaps try that now, if it isn't showing up in your Available Achievements section?
I posted a couple times in threads and it finally showed up as available, so I'm gonna wait a while and see if it grants. If not I guess I'll make a thread.
Thanks.

Opinionated Warrior

Is there more than one available??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out