Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
My Blair Witch Chibi is outlined!

I wanted to draw chibis like this for people on here eventually. Think its a good idea?

tessuwu's Bae

Shady Husband

I'd buy if it were colored yes 'v' <3
v cute

Shy Lover

not bad! whee

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Athrenn
I'd buy if it were colored yes 'v' <3
v cute

I just got done outlining it, so it will be colored soon smile

Smitten Gekko

Chibis~~~(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)☄ heart

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Nekochi Hina
Chibis~~~(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)☄ heart

Im coloring it right now, so I will post a pic when its done xD All my art is traditional so it takes time

Smitten Gekko

Clock Senpai
Nekochi Hina
Chibis~~~(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)☄ heart

Im coloring it right now, so I will post a pic when its done xD All my art is traditional so it takes time

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)☄ heart ☄(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)

Tipsy Fatcat

Clock Senpai

I wanted to draw chibis like this for people on here eventually. Think its a good idea?

Oh my, I would totally buy!!

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cat Dee Bo
Clock Senpai

And that's what makes me so nervous, I have been trying for a Traditional Art shoppe and it never works out

Tipsy Fatcat

Clock Senpai
Cat Dee Bo
Clock Senpai

And that's what makes me so nervous, I have been trying for a Traditional Art shoppe and it never works out

Yeah, unfortunately you have a lot of competition. It's really all about who likes your style. Not everyone will, but there will be some who love it so much they keep coming back!! If you're afraid it won't be as successful as you want it to be, then don't put a buttload of time into making it fancy. Throw yourself out there, see what bites and then if you start to pick up for quite a while, tidy up your graphics and make the layout look more smooth. Just remember to bump your store every so often and have great friends who will help keep it in the current topics! (I volunteer to be one >.< wink When I had a shop for a short while, I threw myself at those who were asking for art. During my free time, I made sure to seek out those that wanted what I had. I did about 30 chibi's in a 2 month span I believe.

Ugh, sorry for the story. Apparently I'm a chatty Cathy tonight.

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cat Dee Bo
Clock Senpai
Cat Dee Bo
Clock Senpai

Yeah, unfortunately you have a lot of competition. It's really all about who likes your style. Not everyone will, but there will be some who love it so much they keep coming back!! If you're afraid it won't be as successful as you want it to be, then don't put a buttload of time into making it fancy. Throw yourself out there, see what bites and then if you start to pick up for quite a while, tidy up your graphics and make the layout look more smooth. Just remember to bump your store every so often and have great friends who will help keep it in the current topics! (I volunteer to be one >.< wink When I had a shop for a short while, I threw myself at those who were asking for art. During my free time, I made sure to seek out those that wanted what I had. I did about 30 chibi's in a 2 month span I believe.

She is almost done. I just can't decide on hair color. xD And everytime I had my shoppe open, I got nasty messages because it wasnt digital art. It wasnt bad art, it was just traditional and it wasnt ok fo some reason lol

Tipsy Fatcat

Clock Senpai
Cat Dee Bo
Clock Senpai
Cat Dee Bo
Clock Senpai

She is almost done. I just can't decide on hair color. xD And everytime I had my shoppe open, I got nasty messages because it wasnt digital art. It wasnt bad art, it was just traditional and it wasnt ok fo some reason lol

gonk Nasty messages? That's terrible!

I think technology has taken the appreciation for artwork away. Nowadays, anyone can make art digitally and try their hardest to make it perfect and all the lines nice and neat...but the real art is in the imperfections. I feel like you don't get that with digital art the way you can with traditional. Good for you for sticking with the ORIGINAL way :3

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Cat Dee Bo
Clock Senpai
Cat Dee Bo
Clock Senpai
Cat Dee Bo
Clock Senpai

gonk Nasty messages? That's terrible!

I think technology has taken the appreciation for artwork away. Nowadays, anyone can make art digitally and try their hardest to make it perfect and all the lines nice and neat...but the real art is in the imperfections. I feel like you don't get that with digital art the way you can with traditional. Good for you for sticking with the ORIGINAL way :3

aww thank you. I might do another freebie giveaway, but the last one i did i got s**t for not being digi art so idek right now. I have a line art shop on Etsy, so I am working on that for now

Original Gaian

It's adorable! I want one. emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas