User Image

Bonjour, Gaians! Are you ready to see the amazing new attraction I'm unveiling on this day of days? Prepare yourself appropriately. Sunglasses on? Protective gloves in place? I'd rather not have any more dangerous incidents occurring at the Bazaar today. The toll has been far too great on her weathered canvas walls, you see. There are tiny holes appearing all over! Of course, I could attribute that to the many moths and fish now taking residence in this bustling establishment, but for now I'll assume it's the work of a bit of undue stress on the structure of my darling Bazaar. Not to tarry, let's take a look at today's main event!

User Image

The enchanting Spring Princeless Princess and Darling Petite Lumiere are now available in my Bazaar! These fantastic performers will be onstage for just a short while, so do come visit them in the Bazaar before these Limited Quantity masterpieces sell out completely. Flowers are a customary gift to world class star, but they wouldn't be opposed to their audience gleefully showering them in various talismans and ominous predictions, so please feel free to express your joy as creatively as you'd like. Enjoy the show, dear Gaians!

Visit Loyal's Bazaar!