████████████████████████████████████████████

You got lucky tonight
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

Only 19 announcements?
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Guys, inspire me to do my work!

You need to listen to- Hakuna matata!

purplerae generated a random number between 0 and 200 ... 75!

Ethereal Spark

XI--FemmeFatale--IX

Hi! ^.^
Thank you so much again! crying

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
DaemonDeDevil
Haji Demon
DaemonDeDevil
Haji Demon
DaemonDeDevil
Haji Demon

Pfft..they tried to bribe me for it, but I said no..I only do it for the fans, its not for the money

But... you pay them... they don't pay you...

They work for money and so do I..
But what I do is public service, you cant put money on something like that

Honestly, I think they are paying you to put your clothes back on

No-No-No..I have had requests to get naked, many came with a poster of me naked to sign on! biggrin

Yeah I think that you did hit your head a little too hard, now I can see it... as you are very disillusion and I might need to call an asylum to get you...

Pfft...you dont understand art!

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Haji Demon
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Haji Demon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I so deserve more hints!

True...I so wonder where they are going with this..I mean what could possible be big enough to overshadow what has already happened? And yeah, I dont think it was about choosing to leave, but more about Doctor needed a companion more suited to his current age and personality, but then the last special happened and I was like Oh boy..looks like that is not gonna happen razz

And ood..its almost here biggrin

Psh, it's not that hard. She's got all kinds of links to all kinds of her profiles. And she already gave you the biggest hint ever. Two peeps found out by adding her on Facebook. That's all I'mma say.

I don't even want to try to guess what they could possibly be coming up with. Especially if Moffat is involved, lol. He breaks my heart so bad but it's so good ;-; I don't enjoy my characters dying off or leaving (which with Moffat they usually die) but I do enjoy the connections I feel that let me get attached to them. I feel like with Amy they played it so well. From the girl who waited, and even with Rory, and the Angels, and slipping River Song's story in there. It was so elegant and well delivered. I feel like Clara is kind of bouncing all over kingdom come. I feel like they don't really know what they're doing with her but they want her to stay and they want her to be extra special because Capaldi is a special Doctor.

How did they find her facebook account?? @__@
Its so hard to find anything on her profile .__.

True..I have a feeling that it would be extremely sad
And yeah, true about Amy, Rory and river!
But that is always have been the case with Dr Who...they barely ever look what they would do after this season ~__~

True..I hope that he isnt the last doctor..

I highly doubt that this is the last Doctor. They would be completely insane. There would be riots not only in America but London would be overthrown into chaos! At least I hope so. I mean come on, it's the Doctor!!!

Well..he already went past all of his lives, 13th was given as a bonus.
I wish it goes on forever..I someday hope to avt as the Doctor myself crying

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
DaemonDeDevil
Haji Demon
DaemonDeDevil
Haji Demon
DaemonDeDevil

-stares at Haji-..... who?

Nope.... starting to think you are getting names from movies....

Its impossible that you dont know of Twilight fandom ~_~

Not true! Annie was from the smooth criminal XD

Clara??

Try using the names of girls you know... maybe one of them would be a winner>_>

So then it's a TV series, which then I obviously don't know about it because I don't have cable xD

I live in quite a christian neighborhood, so Bethhany, Annie, Sarah, Angela, Amy, etc. are the common names neutral

>_> Yeah.... none of those... pretty sure you are just dense by now xD

Rebecca?? Do you have the link to facebook on your profile?? I tried to check the comment section, but I found real name of some other people, I felt like a creep and I stopped ~_~

AND THANKS!! I am a Saoirse now biggrin

Beloved Giver

28,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Maylink
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
What kind of work? ninja

School work.
Lots and lots of boring school work.

Beloved Giver

28,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
purplerae
XI--FemmeFatale--IX

Hi! ^.^
Thank you so much again! crying

You're welcome. :3

Beloved Giver

28,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
red sesshoumaru
XI--FemmeFatale--IX

You need to listen to- Hakuna matata!

That inspires me not to do my work X_X

Beloved Giver

28,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Haji Demon
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Haji Demon
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Haji Demon

True...I so wonder where they are going with this..I mean what could possible be big enough to overshadow what has already happened? And yeah, I dont think it was about choosing to leave, but more about Doctor needed a companion more suited to his current age and personality, but then the last special happened and I was like Oh boy..looks like that is not gonna happen razz

Psh, it's not that hard. She's got all kinds of links to all kinds of her profiles. And she already gave you the biggest hint ever. Two peeps found out by adding her on Facebook. That's all I'mma say.

I don't even want to try to guess what they could possibly be coming up with. Especially if Moffat is involved, lol. He breaks my heart so bad but it's so good ;-; I don't enjoy my characters dying off or leaving (which with Moffat they usually die) but I do enjoy the connections I feel that let me get attached to them. I feel like with Amy they played it so well. From the girl who waited, and even with Rory, and the Angels, and slipping River Song's story in there. It was so elegant and well delivered. I feel like Clara is kind of bouncing all over kingdom come. I feel like they don't really know what they're doing with her but they want her to stay and they want her to be extra special because Capaldi is a special Doctor.

But that is always have been the case with Dr Who...they barely ever look what they would do after this season ~__~

I highly doubt that this is the last Doctor. They would be completely insane. There would be riots not only in America but London would be overthrown into chaos! At least I hope so. I mean come on, it's the Doctor!!!

I have no doubt that they'll find a way around it. It's the Doctor after all. Especially now that they know Gallifrey isn't destroyed. I'm sure they'll figure something out when it comes around time for his regeneration. What I find funny is between River Song, the Master, and now Gallifrey not actually being destroyed.. he spent a lot of time thinking he was alone and he never really was. He was always, "I'm the last of my kind" and used it to make connections to others... and now it's like, "Hah, no you aren't!" It just won't sound as good when he goes, "I know what it's like to think that you're the last of your kind but to find out that everyone is still alive and in fact a couple were really wandering around you..."

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Haji Demon
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Haji Demon
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Haji Demon

I have no doubt that they'll find a way around it. It's the Doctor after all. Especially now that they know Gallifrey isn't destroyed. I'm sure they'll figure something out when it comes around time for his regeneration. What I find funny is between River Song, the Master, and now Gallifrey not actually being destroyed.. he spent a lot of time thinking he was alone and he never really was. He was always, "I'm the last of my kind" and used it to make connections to others... and now it's like, "Hah, no you aren't!" It just won't sound as good when he goes, "I know what it's like to think that you're the last of your kind but to find out that everyone is still alive and in fact a couple were really wandering around you..."

true..and maybe when they gave him a life somehow, they didnt give him an extra life but 12!

true..though they screwed up things a lot with master, gallifrey and daleks. They cant keep coming back so many times ~__~

Beloved Giver

28,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Haji Demon

true..and maybe when they gave him a life somehow, they didnt give him an extra life but 12!

true..though they screwed up things a lot with master, gallifrey and daleks. They cant keep coming back so many times ~__~

Yeah it gets aggravating. I know that the world will be saddened when it finally comes time for the Doctor to take his last bow. Hell, I will be devastated and bawling like a baby. But one day it will happen. I almost wonder, though, if they wouldn't give him a predecessor to continue filming the show. Maybe the Doctor will pass on his Sonic Screwdriver to another and they will pick up where the Doctor left off.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Haji Demon

Yeah it gets aggravating. I know that the world will be saddened when it finally comes time for the Doctor to take his last bow. Hell, I will be devastated and bawling like a baby. But one day it will happen. I almost wonder, though, if they wouldn't give him a predecessor to continue filming the show. Maybe the Doctor will pass on his Sonic Screwdriver to another and they will pick up where the Doctor left off.

I have faith that they will ever give it a proper ending, they will always leave a loophole using which he could come back if they ever decide to make Doctor Who for future generations. I doubt that Tardis would let anyone in other than the Doctor..I dont think it can be passed on....If he truly dies, I would feel worst for her...others can live a short life and pass away, but Tardis would go on forever mourning for Doctor..

Beloved Giver

28,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Haji Demon
XI--FemmeFatale--IX
Haji Demon

I have faith that they will ever give it a proper ending, they will always leave a loophole using which he could come back if they ever decide to make Doctor Who for future generations. I doubt that Tardis would let anyone in other than the Doctor..I dont think it can be passed on....If he truly dies, I would feel worst for her...others can live a short life and pass away, but Tardis would go on forever mourning for Doctor..

Well she did let River drive her. Maybe they could find a way to bring her back and let her carry on the show. Doctor Who's Wife. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff