Welcome to Gaia! ::

I heard there was a way to transfer the ps3 destiny game onto a ps4 but im not sure if this is just a rumor or can actually be done..

I highly doubt it can be done, maybe i misheard something.
Then again, correct me if i'm wrong?

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
You should be able to do so, just not the other way around is all :U
Kaji no Kitsune
You should be able to do so, just not the other way around is all :U

How exactly can i do it? I've been searching online on how to do so with no real answer

Skilled Player

If you're talking about the data, it will still be on the PS4. You'll have all your stuff! It does it automatically emotion_yatta
Gaminggirl01
If you're talking about the data, it will still be on the PS4. You'll have all your stuff! It does it automatically emotion_yatta

oh thats great! 3nodding but would i have to buy the ps4 version of destiny in order to play it on there too, or can the game itself be transferred onto the ps4 from the ps3? (stupid question haha)

OG Smoker

Burnelle
Gaminggirl01

oh thats great! 3nodding but would i have to buy the ps4 version of destiny in order to play it on there too, or can the game itself be transferred onto the ps4 from the ps3? (stupid question haha)

you have to buy the game for the ps4
If you bought Destiny for ps3 like right when it came out you get the game free on ps4. If you bought the game at a way later time then you have to buy it again. All your stats and items transfer over automatically.
Kraven Crypt
If you bought Destiny for ps3 like right when it came out you get the game free on ps4. If you bought the game at a way later time then you have to buy it again. All your stats and items transfer over automatically.

the game came out in sept 2014 and i got it around oct/nov 2014
is that too late? if not, how can i get the game for free on my ps4? i looked on psn and it says i have to pay..

Ghostly Miko

I'm pretty sure the "buy Destiny on PS3, get a free PS4 copy" promotion is long over.
If you bought a digital PS3 copy, you could get a free digital PS4 copy up until mid-January 2015.
Burnelle
Kraven Crypt

the game came out in sept 2014 and i got it around oct/nov 2014
is that too late? if not, how can i get the game for free on my ps4? i looked on psn and it says i have to pay..
The other person is right, I forgot to mention you have to have bought a digital copy not the disc based copy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff