Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sent mine 12 hours ago or so. I'm not sure if I should have sent separate pics of the puzzle and avatar... I just combined the pics and added my username by my avatar. =/

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
AnaxErik4ever
rosiesenpai
AnaxErik4ever
rosiesenpai
AnaxErik4ever
rosiesenpai
Done! 4laugh

That took a few try's...but one luck in one risk got me their after the 3rd try.

Thanks for the fun practice of this game. 3nodding emotion_yatta heart

I love your avi. It's like a rainbow of animals exploded on you in a cuddle puddle.
Thank you...I was trying to go for an 80's fantasy look...but yea. 3nodding whee

Hmm… now that I think about it, you could be right off the pages of The Pagemaster.
I haven't heard of that one...I must look that one up. I just went with what I remeber as a kid and thought was neat. The pastel colors, Sky things, unicorns, fantasy ect...or Pegasus too. This what came out of it. The raining rainbow drops just made it pop more. 3nodding

The Pagemaster was a movie from the 80s about a boy who gets transported into a world of fiction when he's stranded in a library on a rainy day. He has to work with Fantasy, Adventure, and Horror, three books named for their respective genres, in order to get back to the real world.

Oooh, I had the game for the Nintendo!

Nostalgic Otaku

omfg
sudoku is really hard for me but i got it eventualyl
i think
i really hope i got it all right

Exploratory Treasure-Seeker

AnaxErik4ever
Pipi Took
I thought it would be more difficult...

I thought so too. Nice avi btw.

I like them more challenging

and thankies redface

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I had to redo it once because I got at least two numbers out of place, but I got it the second try and sent it in yesterday. Not sure why they need the avatar, but hope I did it right ^_^

Romantic Shapeshifter

14,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Entry completed and submitted! heart

Kawaii Otaku

Alright, just sent my puzzle, hopefully I got it right >.< *cross fingers*

Codebreaking Kitten

10,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shameless Tree

19,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
heart heart heart Sent it. Kinda scared doe because my writing is messy and the sending part is confuzzling D:

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
Sent. I really hope I did everything right lol.

Invisible Pawn

whew, this was a hard one. Sooooooo rusty. I finally solved it, but the deadline has passed. Oh well, at least I finally solved it xD

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Aw darn, missed the day for this one... gonk
Hmm... Yes, very good Gaians. Well then, I didn't expect that many of you to get it right, but maybe this show the future of tax is well and alive with this new generation leading it with the solution of this puzzle. I have made many fine calculations to find four winners throughout all the entries, to those that did not win, don't dread. Know that you answered correctly and I have passed part of my knowledge down to you. Thank you to everyone for doing your civic duty in completing this puzzle:

Grand Prize Winner: JestersRose
Runner Ups: RandomKate, Lucky_Tiger, Midnight Adventure, Angel Loveless

This thread will be archived tomorrow, May 12, 2015.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff