Welcome to Gaia! ::

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

User Image
Out of Character & Recruit Thread For Unwind

Plotting and chatting can take place here. Also feel free to invite friends to the Role Play if you think they might be interested.

IC

PT

Anxious Trash

We are now Open and Accepting profile applications.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

I am all over this, X. Expect Lacey's profile shortly. 8D

Anxious Trash

Fantastic!

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
im still in! my computer is being a massive d**k right now, and glitching on me but ill try to get Darius and Nicole back in here

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

For some reason, I'm seriously craving playing a pregnant girl. Hrm. Will have to think on this.

Anxious Trash

It's ok Goth, no rush. ^__^

A pregnant girl might be cool, though I'm not sure how she would fit in here. Unless maybe she is a teen mother on the Unwind list.... gosh, that's horrible though! gonk

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Xelyn_X13
A pregnant girl might be cool, though I'm not sure how she would fit in here. Unless maybe she is a teen mother on the Unwind list.... gosh, that's horrible though! gonk

Haha, that would be awesomely horrible! Though, I'd honestly rather play Lacey for this one. I suppose I could make Lacey pregnant (she is precociously sexually active, are many with childhood-onset CD), but that would carry significantly less weight with her. Would still be filed under "Things Lacey Gives No ******** About" in her book.

OG Gaian

-Frolics into thread-
Bitches, I have arrived.
-Twirls and throws flowers into air-

This is why I can't have pixie sticks.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

BLStoner

/snuggles

Anxious Trash

Haha, yeah, something tells me a pregnant Lacey would be a very bad thing.

Hey there, Mr.Fabulous.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

I meant more like it wouldn't actually affect her all that much, but I've honestly never considered this in relation to her. In her normal storyline, she accidentally kills herself (where she had just intended to scare her dad) at the age of 15. Hrrrmmmmmm, I may have to ponder this a bit more. xDD

OG Gaian

>w<
-Snuggles in return-
Omg, happiness.
Ha ha.

~~~

Hey, X.
^w^
Eager to get started with my boys, but my brain is so drained from all the posts I did today.
XD
Might get something in later, though.

BLStoner's Kouhai

Eloquent Codger

Unfortunately, I'm playing a girl this time around. No romance between our characters, Stoner--not that Lacey is capable of romance. xDD

OG Gaian

Ha ha.
That's alright.
-All the sadness inside-
XD

However, she does seem rather interesting.
Can't wait to see how she'll interact with others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff