Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Newb

This is just your typical OOC thread. Feel free to talk about whatever, whether it be about the RP itself or what have you!

Prodigal Demigod

Soo.
I am pretty excited for this RP.

Some aspects of it kind of remind me of Dune.

Dapper Newb

Honestly I took inspiration from Dune when it came to including the Heavenly Blue drug. Part of me was tempted to include sand worms as well, though I kinda figured that'd be a bit too on point, haha.

Anyways, I'm glad your excited! Here's to hoping we can get a few more people before things start.

Prodigal Demigod

Haha, yeah. Sand worms might be a bit much, as bad a** as they would be.

I hope people come along soon. [:

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
Divine creation can be seen painted ✦¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.✦
✦·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸✦on the canvas of a butterfly's wing

The real question is which role do I want!?

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
I'm also wondering what role I want. Split between Vulture or Indie, though Vulture seems far more important to the plot.
Also, the reserve skeleton mentions guilds, but I don't see the word anywhere else.

Dapper Newb

Oh, uh, woops. I ended up borrowing the format from an older RP of mine. Thought I changed everything buuuuut I guess not. Just ignore the blurb about the guilds, sorry for the confusion x-x

Oh, and don't worry too much about what side is more important. I'm going to be trying my hardest to ensure that both group get an equal slice of pie.

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Ah, so that's what happened. xp

I think I'll go Vulture. Should I have a profile for my ship, too? Where would I put that info?

Dapper Newb

AlthIndor
Ah, so that's what happened. xp

I think I'll go Vulture. Should I have a profile for my ship, too? Where would I put that info?

Hmm, feel free to add a small blurb about it at the end of your character's bio.

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Two weeks later....

I always wait until two things happen in an RP: the OP's profile is up, and there's at least one post.
Clearly, that is not going to work this time. So uh, if there is still interest in doing this, tell me ... what kind of ship would be best to fly? I was thinking about captaining a large capital ship, perhaps the Vultures' only one, but I have lots of options! What would be good for the RP?

Destroyer or frigate? (Depends on naming convention, you might call one a battleship and the other a cruiser.)
Shiny or grungy? (I'm guessing they'd be a little grungy, I think it was mentioned in overview that ships from the outer worlds weren't as fancy.)
Whimsical name or fairly standard one? (e.g.: "Year of the Dragon" vs "Zarathustra")

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff