Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Hello Everyone!

It's that time again! But this time the theme is Legend of the Seeker! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to become an instant multi-billionaire! Win up to 500Bil if you end up in the Winner’s circle!

If you change your username during sign ups please PM T3h Mafia Guild's mule JanJiz or Shilshadu with your old and new username. Once the game starts you are not allowed to change your username, doing so will instantly disqualify you.

Game Overview

Hosts: JanJiz and Shilshadu

If you've played Mafia before, welcome back! And to the new players who are playing, please read the first page carefully! All of the rules and roles will be listed below. If you have any questions please PM JanJiz or Shilshadu and we will answer all of your questions!

Basically this is a game of survival and half truths. Some players have special abilities in the game that can change the outcome of the round. The goal is to survive every round. Every round is 24 hours. Once per round everyone votes to put a player in jail, majority vote wins. The person voted off goes to jail and the killer’s victim dies. This is repeated every round until either of the two winning conditions is met:

xxx-- When all Killers are out of the game.
xxx-- If the Killers kill everyone off.

The prize money is split between whoever wins. Alliances can be useful in this game, you should start talking to people in the thread and through PM's and come up with some kind of game plan for voting. Please review the game rules (Post 4) and the different special roles (Post 3). Please also note that all of your PM's for the game should be sent only to JanJiz or Shilshadu.

Fill out this form and post it in this thread so you can play! I'm hoping we have 50 players this game! ^_^

(And remember you don't need to know anything about the Legend of the Seeker to play! Although if you would like to watch the show at least, Hulu has both full season available to watch!)

Also this game will be held in T3h Mafia Guild So if apply to play and are not a memeber of my guild please click and join it right after applying. Thank You!

[quote="JanJiz"][/quote]
[quote="Shilshadu"][/quote]

[size=24][b]I want to play![/b][/size]

[color=red][b]Username[/b][/color] :
[color=red][b]Nickname[/b][/color] :
[color=red][b]Age[/b][/color] :
[color=red][b]How often and how long do you check Gaia[/b][/color] :
[color=red][b]Have you ever played before? How many?[/b][/color] :
[color=red][b]Why do you want to play?[/b][/color] :
[color=red][b]How would you describe your playing style?[/b][/color] :
[color=red][b]If you are a repeat player, what are your past roles?[/b][/color] :
[color=red][b]Describe yourself in 3 words[/b][/color] :
[color=red][b]Anything else you'd like to share with us?[/b][/color] :

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Backstory

An ancient foretold war has begun and threatens to bring death and destruction to all the lands of D'hara, the Westlands, and the Midlands.

When the barriers between lands falls an evil tyrant and dark wizard, Darken Rahl, seeks to dominate the world of the living. With aid from the Keeper of the Underworld he sends the command to find and kill the Seeker of Truth, who was long ago prophesied to be Darken Rahl's undoing and bring freedom to all the lands.

In the aftermath of the brutal murder of his father, a mysterious woman, Kahlan Amnell, appears in Richard Cypher's forest sanctuary seeking help. His world, his very beliefs, are shattered when ancient debts come due with thundering violence when he is named the new Seeker of Truth by Zeddicus Z'ul Zurrander, wizard of the first file.

Richard is assigned the task of finding and killing Darken Rahl to stop the reign of terror among the lands before the Lord Rahl releases the Keeper of the Underworld.

Will you help Richard Cypher bring Darken Rahl down, or aid the Dark Wizard to rule the world and unleash hell on earth?

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Roles

User ImageDarken Rahl - Killer
Dark wizard who rules over the land of D'hara. He terrorizes and murders anyone against his rule. Darken Rahl kills one player per round with his magic. If Darken Rahl kills Richard Cypher he gains the ability to kill two players the next round. He must send in a kill each round or will be disqualified. If a killer is found out too early in the game, the killer role can be reassigned.

If Darken Rahl is targeted for death he will become a Baneling and it will seem as if he was saved. A Baneling is saved by the Keeper and becomes his agent. They are required to kill a person a day in order to stay in the world of the living. If Darken Rahl does not successfully kill at least one person each round he will immediately die that round. Killing multiple people at once will not result in multiple days of life

Once per game Darken Rahl may choose to extend the life of a dead player he chooses by creating them into a Baneling. Darken Rahl may not create a Baneling if he is a Baneling himself already. (This ability can be stolen by Shota)

User Image

Demmin Nass - Killer

Demmin Nass serves as Darken Rahl's commanding general. He kills in the name of the House of Rahl and all who oppose him. Demmin Nass kills one player per round. If Demmin Nass kills Nathan Rahl he gains the ability to kill two players the next round. He must send in a kill each round or will be disqualified. If a killer is found out too early in the game, the killer role can be reassigned.

User Image

Richard Cypher - Seeker of Truth

Richard is the detective for Darken Rahl. Richard Cypher will receive one clue per round to aid him in finding Darken Rahl.

Sword of Truth- Once per game, Richard may use his Sword of Truth to kill one player in the game. If the sword is used by Richard, and the person killed is not a killer role then Richard will lose his seeker (Detective) abilities. The Sword of Truth cannot be blocked in anyway. (Sword of Truth ability can be stolen by Samuel)

User Image

Nathan Rahl - Wizard with the Gift of Prophecy

Nathan Rahl is an ancient wizard and ancestor of Darken Rahl. He has long been segregated from the world for being a prophet. Prophecy can be a dangerous thing if the wrong person gets a hold of it. Nathan will receive one clue per round about Demmin Nass in the form of riddles.

Magical Orb - Once per game Nathan can use his magical orb to form a cage around the player he believes is Demmin Nass, sending them to jail. If the user sent to jail is not a killer, Nathan will lose his abilities for the rest of the game. (Magical Orb can be stolen by Shota)

User Image
Kahlan Amnell - Confessor (Host)

A confessor has the power to seek the truth out of liars and lends her services to the villagers of the Midlands. Once per round, a villager will be chosen by Kahlan at random and grant them an audience with her. That villager will then have to choose one of two options.

Option 1: The villager can earn the right to accuse any one player of their choosing and have Kahlan reveal the truth of their role by asking a question about their role.

For Ex: Is JanJiz the killer? or Is JanJiz Richard Cypher?

Option 2: The villager can instead request for Kahlan to reveal a clue about a specific role in the game.

For Ex: I would like a clue revealed on who Darken Rahl is. or I would like a clue on who Richard Cypher is. The villager must chose if Kahlan will reveal the real clue or a fake clue in the public thread.

User Image

Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander- Wizard of the First File

Zed can cast a spell each round to make one player invisible to any role ability used against them. This does not include blocking detective clues. Zed cannot cast this spell on himself, he is too noble for that. And he cannot protect the same person two times in a row.

User Image

Cara - The free Mord S'ith

Has vowed to protect Richard Cypher. Cara can protect one player per round from a killer. Cannot protect herself, only others players. She would rather die protecting others than to protect herself and die old and toothless. Cara cannot protect the same person two times in a row unless she is protecting Richard Cypher.

User Image

Nicci - Former Sister of the Dark

Has sworn herself loyal to Richard Cypher and has denounced the Keeper of the Underworld. She only wishes to do right in the world now. Nicci can protect one player per round from a killer. Cannot protect herself, only other players because she puts everyone else in front of her own needs. Nicci cannot protect the same person two times in a row unless she is protecting Richard Cypher.

User Image

Denna - Mord S'ith

Has a device of magic called the ageil. The ageil is a baton that redirects magic that is used against her. If Denna is targeted by any ability of magic, her ageil will control that magic for one round and redirect it to another player. The only magic that can affect her is from the Sister of the Dark, and the Rada Han from the Sister of the Light.

Darken Rahl can also still use his magic on Denna because her ageil's magic was created by Darken Rahl.

User Image

Jennsen - Pristinely Ungifted

Jennsen is Richard's half sister and is pristinely ungifted. She cannot be affected by any magic abilities. If an ability is used on Jennsen it will not go through. This includes death by magic. Jensen can only be jailed by the town or killed by Demmin Nass.

User Image
Shota - Witch Woman

Shota can imitate players to cause havoc. Each round Shota picks two players. The first person she chooses, she will imitate their role. The 2nd person chosen will have the 1st person's role used on them.

If Shota imitates Ricard Cypher she will summon her minion Samuel to steal the Sword of Truth from him. (This can only work if the Sword of Truth has not already been used) Shota will then gain the ability to use Richard's Sword of Truth for that Round on the 2nd person she chose.

If Shota imitates Nathan Rahl She will be able to steal his magical orb and create a cage against one player, sending them to jail for that round. This can only be used once. Nathan Rahl will lose this ability if Shota has imitated it.

If Shota imitates Darken Rahl she will steal his ability to create a Baneling. The 2nd person she chooses will be targeted for death but will seem to have been saved, but truly they will become a Baneling. Darken Rahl will lose this ability if imitated by Shota.

If the person Shota first chooses is blocked by the Sister of the Light, then Shota is also blocked for the round.

User Image

Sister of the Light - Sorceress that serves the Creator of Life

The Sister of the Light uses a collar device called the Rada'Han to block the ability of one player per round. Cannot use the Rada'Han on the same person twice in a row.

User Image

Sister of the Dark - Sorceress that serves the Keeper of the Underworld

The Sister of the Dark is devoted to serving the Keeper and causing mischief. She uses her submissive dark magic to double the ability of one player per round. Cannot use this ability on the same person twice in a row.

Villagers - Citizens

Villagers of D'hara, the Midlands, and the Westlands that have the unfortunate luck to be stuck in the middle of a magical war without being able to defend themselves other than by physical means. The Villagers do not have a special ability but will vote once per round against who they believe to be a killer to send them to jail.

Villagers - Baneling

A Baneling is a dead player saved by the Keeper or Darken Rahl and becomes their agent. They are required to kill a person a day in order to stay in the world of the living. If the Baneling does not successfully kill at least one person each round he will immediately die that round and become truly dead. Killing multiple people at once will not result in multiple days of life

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Basic Game Rules

-- You must follow Gaia's ToS.

-- Screenshots of any kind are not allowed in this game, whether it is onsite or offsite. Also no forwarding of any PMs the Host may send you. This also goes for quoting messages that have been sent to you be the Host. It only takes a minute to fake a quote, and 5 minutes to fake a screenshot, so either way it’s not worth getting disqualified for sharing them. If you or anyone is caught sharing screenshots you will be immediately disqualified.

-- Skype and Tiny Chat are allowed for alliances but under no circumstances are you allowed to impersonate any of the Hosts.

-- Mules cannot be used without authorization from the Host. To play this game on a Mule you must ask the Host’s permission before posting your application. Mules are not to be used for two entries into the game or to send PMs to other players; in doing so you will find yourself immediately disqualified.

-- Once a vote is cast it cannot be retracted or altered in any way. If you are caught doing this you will be disqualified. Make sure to put some thought into each action you put into the game.

-- No matter what your role is, please title your PM's to me accordingly (questions, killings, angel protections, etc). Only use the format in the post above to submit your votes. If you don't use it, it will be counted as missing a turn!

-- If you miss more than one round of voting you will be disqualified.

-- Anonymous gifts are allowed and encouraged.

-- You cannot place a vote for yourself, for any reason.

-- Bribes are allowed between players only, do not attempt to bribe the Hosts or you will face disqualification. All bribe attempts must be made by PM to other players. The Hosts love to see game drama and behind the scenes schemes, if you you want, feel free to pm us with what's going on.

-- If there is a split vote, the last person jailed will be the deciding vote. The last jailed person will then have 2 hours after the round ends to break the tie or will forfeit their vote. The Hosts will then RNG for the tie breaker.

-- Any role besides from the killer may choose not to use their powers. If a killer does not submit a kill to me they will be disqualified and the killer will be reassigned by the Host next round.

-- Even if you are killed off or sent to jail you are still allowed to post and chat. There will be opportunities to get back in the game, so stay active and vigilant!

-- If you are confused on an issue and are not sure if something is allowed, please PM the Hosts for further clarification.

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
List of Players

Pandelic DJ
YamiTyger
Prue
Jackalust
StephyDiane
bloodysword4
charish669
Shikyo Kuranosai
Captain tohru honda
MaiaFavnir
Iuring
Agumon22
Lyta_cchan
kim424
Joshi Boi Profuucktionz
Siefren
foxgirl66
123jimmy321
Pawbubu
Wilson2008
wtvrs
kawaii onyx
Dark_Drainer
VlOLET
Niccolo Ammaniti

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Officially open for sign ups ! ^_^

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

sorry guys... i'm darken rahl. i'm gonna kill you all.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shilshadu

◕ ◡ ◕

LOL <3

omg we match emotion_kirakira

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
JanJiz

Shilshadu

I want to play!

Username : Pandelic DJ
Nickname : Panda, Pande, DJ
How often and how long do you check Gaia : ERRYDAY
Have you ever played before? How many? : Yes, and ive lost count pffft! 20+ games?
Why do you want to play? : These games are my existence, playing them is lyf!
How would you describe your playing style? : One will have to find out on their own!
If you are a repeat player, what are your past roles? : Ive had Joker, Killer, Angel, Detective, Doubler, im not sure if ive had anything else?
Describe yourself in 3 words : Loyal, Brainy, Fun
Anything else you'd like to share with us? : LET THE GAMEZ BEGIN ;D

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
And I'm Dennim Nass. You will all die tonight

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
YamiTyger

DUN MAKE MEH TAKE YUR DAWN!

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
JanJiz
Shilshadu

◕ ◡ ◕

LOL <3

omg we match emotion_kirakira

<3

◕ ◡ ◕

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
JanJiz

Shilshadu

I want to play!

Username :YamiTyger
Nickname :Yami
How often and how long do you check Gaia :Everyday
Have you ever played before? How many? :Yes, one time
Why do you want to play? :I had fun in the last game, want to do this one too
How would you describe your playing style? biggrin eductive
If you are a repeat player, what are your past roles? : I was the killer
Describe yourself in 3 words : Spontaneous, dark, and sadistic
Anything else you'd like to share with us? : Let the game begin

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Pandelic DJ
YamiTyger

DUN MAKE MEH TAKE YUR DAWN!
it's mine yo

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Massive quote of people who have played mafia games before. We'd love for you all to play in this one too! But if you can't we understand heart

(also sorry if you get quoted twice XD)

HeartnessRed

VV O O D

HotarnPoofs

YamiTyger

Kutten

drakokatze

DesirabIy

Siefren

WealthyLove

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR