Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intergalactic Sweetheart

While I do like purple I don't want the event to be exactly like the Grunny invasion. Let's not repeat the mistakes that were made that year, no abuse of the ignore system, no elitism.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Spacebabie76
While I do like purple I don't want the event to be exactly like the Grunny invasion. Let's not repeat the mistakes that were made that year, no abuse of the ignore system, no elitism.
User ImageI have no worry about that happening, I'm sure the event itself would be completely different. Maybe collecting Prunnies by clicking them Easter Egg Hunt style on the forums or though various mini-games.

Intergalactic Sweetheart

xcrimsonlegendx
Spacebabie76
User ImageI have no worry about that happening, I'm sure the event itself would be completely different. Maybe collecting Prunnies by clicking them Easter Egg Hunt style on the forums or though various mini-games.

That would be perfect. We can also collect them via the Space Hop game.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Do want.

and no one was surprised

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
xcrimsonlegendx
User Image
dreamsk
emotion_drool ....As long as Diedrich isn't involved....which we know he will be....
User ImageHe had better not be. >w>
But he's some sort of mutant Grunny! It almost doesn't make sense for him not to be involved somehow. On the other hand he's the Jar Jar of Gaia.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
dreamsk
xcrimsonlegendx
User Image
dreamsk
emotion_drool ....As long as Diedrich isn't involved....which we know he will be....
But he's some sort of mutant Grunny! It almost doesn't make sense for him not to be involved somehow. On the other hand he's the Jar Jar of Gaia.
Well hopefully since he's not a Prunny he would not be involved. XD

Intergalactic Sweetheart

xcrimsonlegendx
dreamsk
xcrimsonlegendx
User Image
dreamsk
Well hopefully since he's not a Prunny he would not be involved. XD

Unless he falls into a vat of purple paint.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata ******** A[/quote]I'll take that as a supportive expletive. XD[/color:l2juk1
l2juk19a:1="Yeata ******** A[/quote][color=darkorchid]I'll take that as a supportive expletive. XD
Of course, Crimmy! You know I got your back!

Original Trash

35,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Good idea.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata ******** A[/quote]I'll take that as a supportive expletive. XD[/color:l2juk1
l2juk19a:2="Yeata ******** A[/quote][color=darkorchid]I'll take that as a supportive expletive. XD
I suppose we should assault Ask the staffs. >w>

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx
l2juk19a:3="Yeata ******** A[/quote][color=darkorchid]I'll take that as a supportive expletive. XD
i DID ASK ABOUT IT RECENTLY!

Codemonkey said he would bring it up!

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx
l2juk19a:4="Yeata ******** A[/quote][color=darkorchid]I'll take that as a supportive expletive. XD
i DID ASK ABOUT IT RECENTLY!

Codemonkey said he would bring it up!
Excellent. >w>

I really hope they do something.

Fluffy Glitch

A prunny style grunny invasion. I like the idea. I also like the idea of a few posts up on this page on how to collect the prunnies instead of posting off of others we could collect them via games or clicking on them like you would in an egg hunt. Shoot I'd even play switchem to get prunnies.

I do like forum battles to a point but not sure how this would pan out exactly....

Anyways I support this.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User Image
dragonmonkey
A prunny style grunny invasion. I like the idea. I also like the idea of a few posts up on this page on how to collect the prunnies instead of posting off of others we could collect them via games or clicking on them like you would in an egg hunt. Shoot I'd even play switchem to get prunnies.

I do like forum battles to a point but not sure how this would pan out exactly....

Anyways I support this.
Good point, I'd like to avoid a team theme but at the same time an invasion would imply a defense.. Or not.

Feral Shapeshifter

15,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I want this to happen so much! And I want the prunnies to have classic grunny style designs instead of the weird newer kind like Diedrich.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff