Welcome to Gaia! ::

kuwuromi's Oppa

Trash

Sagiso
Desperate4Friends
Will you draw by description?

As long as it isn't a super long description, I'm feeling lazy today.

Don't we all. So what I have in mind is a light-haired (almost white) pale guy. He is a male elf and your typical pretty boy which all the girls swoon over and stuff. His outfit is medieval inspired modern clothing and…yeah. Let your imagination flow because mine can’t.

I can try to draw Claire in return? I’m not promising anything good since I can’t really draw that well compared to other artists.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

User ImageUser Image
                            Would you be interested in drawling my Girl Lilly. She is also very flirtatious. However, I believe the two come from differently worlds. My Lilly is from the swamps of Louisiana so not spoiled with at least items but more with fun, adventure, and just freedom.
                            Lilliana Angeline Dupuis
                            User ImageUser Image

---- Journal
                            Hmm as for a scenario for these two well I see them flirting with some cuties, or Lily popping from above( since she parkours and has a tendency to travel by rooftops whether then sidewalks) or maybe Lil's save a hat or fancy scarf of Claire's
Desperate4Friends

Don't we all. So what I have in mind is a light-haired (almost white) pale guy. He is a male elf and your typical pretty boy which all the girls swoon over and stuff. His outfit is medieval inspired modern clothing and…yeah. Let your imagination flow because mine can’t.

I can try to draw Claire in return? I’m not promising anything good since I can’t really draw that well compared to other artists.

Hair length? I'm going to draw him as a single person since my brain is a bit fried from working on something >.>

Sure, I'd love if you drew her ^^

kuwuromi's Oppa

Trash

Sagiso
Desperate4Friends

Don't we all. So what I have in mind is a light-haired (almost white) pale guy. He is a male elf and your typical pretty boy which all the girls swoon over and stuff. His outfit is medieval inspired modern clothing and…yeah. Let your imagination flow because mi ne can’t.

Hair length? I'm going to draw him as a single person since my brain is a bit fried from working on something >.>

haha sure. i'll get to claire right away. #no life
LilDayDreamer
User ImageUser Image
                            Would you be interested in drawling my Girl Lilly. She is also very flirtatious. However, I believe the two come from differently worlds. My Lilly is from the swamps of Louisiana so not spoiled with at least items but more with fun, adventure, and just freedom.
                            Lilliana Angeline Dupuis
                            User ImageUser Image

---- Journal
                            Hmm as for a scenario for these two well I see them flirting with some cuties, or Lily popping from above( since she parkours and has a tendency to travel by rooftops whether then sidewalks) or maybe Lil's save a hat or fancy scarf of Claire's

Hrmmm I need more scenario ideas, I can't envision those so far XD

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Sagiso

User ImageUser Image
                            Hmm more scenarios. * Thinks* Well how would your character react at a first meeting of Lily?
Desperate4Friends
Sagiso
Desperate4Friends

Don't we all. So what I have in mind is a light-haired (almost white) pale guy. He is a male elf and your typical pretty boy which all the girls swoon over and stuff. His outfit is medieval inspired modern clothing and…yeah. Let your imagination flow because mi ne can’t.

link
Okay my ideas suck hahaha xD
Sorry, like I said my brains fried
LilDayDreamer
Sagiso

User ImageUser Image
                            Hmm more scenarios. * Thinks* Well how would your character react at a first meeting of Lily?

Hrmmm, she'd probably think of mardi gras >.>

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

Sagiso

Mm, ya that's a scary feeling when you realize you're doing something different than everyone else!

No doubt I will! I might hop accounts, but I should still be around later :3

XD Why thank you for making my head big! But nuuu, my coloring needs work OTL
I've been working on the one of Claire and Mr.Buns for a while now and it's still not right...

Ahaha, maybe. I'm so lazy with somethings if I'm not already in the habit X3

Lovely! I love non-anime-ish art 4laugh

♥Totally scary. I took a risk and it paid off. c: And ah, man, I've been here too long. Five years on this one account, and another year on another (then I got hacked and blah). I'll probably just be here forever; I like art too much to ever leave. Especially now that I've gotten into an RP that does many incarnations if it dies off; so Luna and Mr. Buns are gonna be there for a while.

Awh, you deserve to be super praised for your work. You are an amazing and dynamic artist, and I'm sure you don't get enough praise or thank yous <3

And I feel you on being lazy oh my god. xD Like, I've been trying to get a job and it turns out i'm an absolute mess and failure of a person when it comes to doing things that require... responsibility. xD

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Sagiso

User ImageUser Image
                            stare Oh I see XD lol well that would work she is a Lousiana/Creole she seen and been around a lot of Mardi Gras XD. That could work.

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

Sagiso
LilDayDreamer
Sagiso

User ImageUser Image

Hrmmm, she'd probably think of mardi gras >.>

♥Claire casually flashes Lily for some beads ; u ;

kuwuromi's Oppa

Trash

Sagiso
Desperate4Friends
Sagiso
Desperate4Friends

link
Okay my ideas suck hahaha xD
Sorry, like I said my brains fried
ew
thank you!
mickaylaanime
[

♥Totally scary. I took a risk and it paid off. c: And ah, man, I've been here too long. Five years on this one account, and another year on another (then I got hacked and blah). I'll probably just be here forever; I like art too much to ever leave. Especially now that I've gotten into an RP that does many incarnations if it dies off; so Luna and Mr. Buns are gonna be there for a while.

Awh, you deserve to be super praised for your work. You are an amazing and dynamic artist, and I'm sure you don't get enough praise or thank yous <3

And I feel you on being lazy oh my god. xD Like, I've been trying to get a job and it turns out i'm an absolute mess and failure of a person when it comes to doing things that require... responsibility. xD

♥Claire casually flashes Lily for some beads ; u ;

Ya so true XD so many years on Gaia! Oh the things I could have done instead X3
Another RP'er! I've never tried myself so I don't know much about how it goes >.>

Aw thankies whee I need to branch out more though Q.Q This one of Mr. Buns and Claire is hopefully going to be good... hopefully XD

But you've got so much done ;o like your job for the paper and school work?

XD ahaha, I can't do that here...

The Lord Hades's Princess

Beloved Doll

23,415 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Perhaps Kaos?

Original Character: Kaos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About:
Kaos is just like she sounds, Chaos. Most assume she is a demon, a manifestation of Chaos itself, but she likes to think she is much more then that. Kaos is actually genderqueer by our "standards", as she can be both, either, or none depending on how she wishes to represent herself, though she often uses feminine nouns when reffering to herself. Her mouth upon her arm is used not only to generate nightmares to human's with a weak will, but also has the ability to "eat" dreams, which is a second form of nourishment besides food. Her eye upon her arm is her familier, her "companion" of sorts, as a seperate entity, he is very wise, but as part of Kaos, it makes him a very dangerous weapon, as not only can it be used for defense, but offense aswell.
LilDayDreamer
Sagiso

User ImageUser Image
                            stare Oh I see XD lol well that would work she is a Lousiana/Creole she seen and been around a lot of Mardi Gras XD. That could work.

Hrmm I keep trying to think of something, but even Mardi Gras isn't hitting home with me >.>
Let me know if you think of something

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces