Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageUser Image
User ImagexxxHartson Girls xxxxxx As long as our dream's alive,
xxxHired Guns xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe will survive...
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God it hurt like hell. If she had to name the main disadvantage to her line of work, Alice would scream 'the ******** pain' at the top of her lungs. Because right now, nursing what felt like a broken rib or two and a dislocated shoulder, she was in a world of pain. And that wasn't even mentioning the scrapes and bruises and- "SON OF A b***h!" she shouted, shoulder jerked back into place in a swift, practiced motion.

"Language!" Emilen chided, sighing and practically forcing a flask of whiskey between her sister's lips, "You hate if I warn you ahead of time, you hate if I give you no warning... A shoulder doesn't pop itself back into place unless you have a skill-set I didn't know about." She was fairly calm about it at, setting to work cleaning up the scrapes and cuts along Alice's arms. It was a careful, delicate process, mostly because outside of popping her sister's shoulder into place, she wasn't keen on causing any additional pain. "Well, at least you got off pretty easy. No broken legs is a plus!" she commented with an optimistic grin.

"Yeah, getting thrown from that bike like that could've been worse. I'm the luckiest b***h around," Alice grumbled, albeit genuinely agreeing with Emilen. She was insanely lucky that the fall and impact hadn't done worse damage. Hell, she could've died if her luck had been particularly bad. "But we still didn't catch the b*****d," she added.

"Minor detail. I'll head back out and get 'im once I've got you all patched up! No way he's getting away after he roughed up my big sis!" the younger sister assured, grinning mischievously. One sour look from Alice told her she better not actually commit to whatever plan she had in mind. "Fine... We'll let someone else get that bounty... I was really looking forward to being able to get some work done on Moxie... Can't remember when we last had her properly looked at to make sure everything's okay," she sighed, applying liquid bandaging to Alice's more superficial injuries.

"Is this about the rattling noise again? Because it's always, made the rattling noise so it's not like it's gonna kill us," Alice retorted, huffing a bit.

"But what if the systems could run more efficiently after a professional looks at it? Look, we can't fly around and pick up whatever jobs we want if the ship breaks down," Emilen continued, trying to talk sense. It likely was going right over her sister's head though. She could just tell by the stubborn set of her eyes to the scowl. They'd had this discussion before and Alice kept righting off the maintenance as frivolous. They didn't have the money right now to feed themselves, fly, and take the ship in to a professional. They hadn't caught a big-fish in months or been hired for anything that paid particularly well. Today had been intended to be their comeback, but somehow the target had gotten the slip and taken out Alice's bike and thus Alice. It was beyond frustrating, but Emilen knew the last thing Alice needed on top of feeling humiliated was for the little sister to go running out and raising hell to meet their goal. It wasn't worth it for Alice's emotional stability. "I'll go up and see if anyone's contacted us with any other work," she sighed, setting down the first-aid kit and making her way out of the tiny room that served as Alice's living space. She could hear her sister call out a reminder that she better not go back out and after this particular bounty.

When she reached the bridge, she practically threw herself into the seat, all pouts and feeling like quite the sour puss as she looked in vain for some sort of work. She could make a few calls. Alice said she couldn't go after that one bounty, never did she say anything about not actively looking for some work. Granted, Emilen imagined it'd be easier to go out on her own and handle what Alice had labeled a lost cause. She had all the intel, she knew he'd be on the edge and perhaps maybe a bit rattled since they'd actually managed to find him at the least. But Alice was the big sister and Alice sometimes needed to feel fully in charge and Emilen felt whimsical enough to let it go and move on.

So she sat, calling up past employers, seeing if they needed any work. For the most part, everyone in the area was a bust or the pay wasn't good enough. Nothing sustainable enough to be worth flying out and wasting her time. There was one number, one she was hesitant to use. There were a handful of people that Emilen wasn't particularly fond of the thought of working for, no matter the pay. They just gave off a bad vibe. The Lady Death was one of those people. It was a good couple of minutes that she sat, debating and chewing on the nail of her thumb while she weighed the pros and cons. They really needed work, or at least Emilen did while Alice recovered. She didn't really know how to go about most 'honest work', let alone how to even get a temporary 'honest job'. With a resigned sigh, she hit 'call', waiting anxiously and trying her hardest to calm her already fraying nerves. Best-case scenario, some underling would answer and turn her away. Worst-case scenario, the Lady picked up and offered her work that would make her cringe to think about. But there was still the power to refuse and go attempt that 'honest work' thing, no matter how tough it sounded in her head.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
C y t h e r i a L u n e l l e

I see this life like a swinging vine,
xxxxxSwing my heart across the line
xxxxxxxxxxIn my face is flashing signs,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSeek it out and ye shall find.

User Image
                            There was a mix of different emotions whenever Cytheria encountered the ship's doctor. Neera was amiable enough to keep an easy, comfortable friendship. Well, if one could call stopping in to gossip and have the succubus doctor fussing over her appearance a friendship. Still, it was the closest to a friendship that she'd ever had no doubt and that was something, right? She imagined it was similar enough for Neera, given the way she'd seen other women leer and glare at the doctor. How awful it must be to endure that sort of thing...

Granted, there was the chance that the distrust wasn't entirely unearned, but there was little doubt that that was enough to stop Cytheria from casting a look at the offending women that could make their blood run cold. Well, when she was around to witness and dish out said look immediately, that was. Then again, it wasn't like she knew what it was like to be in their shoes. It wasn't like Neera had ever seduced one of her lovers and it wasn't like she could if she wanted to even. Couldn't seduce what never was and never would be there. Perhaps that was where some of the friendship and easygoing nature of said friendship came from.

"Ah, no I haven't been hiding. I've just been... Busy?" she responded, mentally groping for an excuse and said excuse quite transparently a lie. She couldn't even quite keep her own uncertainty out of her voice. She cast her gaze downward, amending her lie, "Well, not really busy. Just distracted and the like. I hadn't realized how long I'd cooped myself up in my room." She looked back up, truth out and certain that the angriest Neera could be would be chiding her like someone scolding a child for taking a cookie. Nothing particularly scary, but there was still a lingering sense of guilt both from lying and the described behavior.

She blinked a little, giving a tiny 'hm?' when her hair was brought to attention. Pulling some over her shoulder, she inspected the white locks with curiosity. If anything really needed to be done to her hair, it was a proper cut rather than the asymmetrical mess it'd become not too long ago. The one time she'd treated herself to a haircut done by an actual stylist and they'd given her a cut that was 'all the rage'. Rage was right because she'd felt about ready to knock someone's teeth out over it. Letting out a sigh, she looked back to Neera. "If you'd like. I haven't really bothered with it much lately. Been meaning to start braiding it, but my hands are no good at it," she replied with a small guilty smile. She could handle a number of weapons and break a man's neck with her bare hands, but trying to braid her hair utterly confused her fingers. Another sigh followed, along with a roll of her shoulders. "And why'd you have to mention one of those massages? Now that knot in my back is making itself very much known again. Makes me hope there's a spa of some sort wherever we dock next," she complained with the faintest pout.

Shirtless Member

Mathew
Teifling Technopath

Come on down and join the party tonight
We ain't the kind to turn away from a fight
Chips on our shoulders, sweat and dirt on our hands
Cause we're breaking down the borders
As we light up the lands

Mathew's tail twitched giddily in anticipation against Sebastian's leg when he felt his lover come up from behind and touch his soft lips to his skin. There were plenty of things about Mathew that made no logical sense to anyone, Teifling architecture in general was a logistical nightmare for most races, but one thing was certain: Mathew cared very much about the crew he considered an adoptive family, and he especially cared about Sebastian and his needs. Staying out for two days had been too much this time, if it weren't so close to the end of a run it wouldn't be so bad as the storage would be full of food.

By the time Sebastian turned back from the shower tap, Mathew had turned around and was ready to jump up into his arms. Wrapping his legs around Sebastian's waist, and his arms around the shape shifters shoulders, Mathew applied his lips to just the right places and started the extremely pleasurable task of making it up to his lover. For just a little while nothing mattered but the two of them.

~censored~

Clean and delightfully exhausted Mathew cuddled up to Sebastian with a soft smile on his face, "I don't know if I'd want the Captain to get a new ship. It'd be weird, you know? I just got used to this one, she has her issues, but she's familiar." He was the type to get used to having certain surroundings, some people thought that it was weird that he would leave his home planet at all and enter into an uncertain and changing lifestyle. Usually he just shrugged and told them that he was looking for a place that felt like home, and that he was sure that that place wasn't on his planet. What he had later admitted to Sebastian was that he had too many bad memories from the Occupation and had decided to leave. So far he hadn't explained further as to what sorts of things had occurred, though the fact that reptilians were fairly brutal to the races they conquered wasn't a very well kept secret.

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image

ASA VANDREAD:: SPACE VAMPIRE PIRATE CAPTAIN

User Image
The vampire smiled a dazzling smile, allowing the other male to continue to play coy. In fact, all of the while that Samuel was responding, Asa just watched, his eyes almost cat-like while they gauged Samuel for any and all aspects that he may have left unsaid. Probably the reason why he made such a good captain of his ship was that he never really missed a thing. Like the sparks of annoyance in his comrade’s eyes. Asa waited a couple of more beats before looking up at the air vent hanging open above their heads, considering his options, but never losing that light, playful smile. Finally the man decided and instead of reaching for what he knew he would find, he decided to play along with the charades for a little longer. Besides, he hadn’t had this much entertainment in a while~

He might as well continue playing with his newfound friend, before Samuel snapped and either ran or gave up the game, which Asa assumed could very well happen, but not before…he had a little fun. He turned to Samuel, rather quickly, thanks to his vampiric reflexes and pushed Samuel farther onto the bed, leaning in close and was about to press his lips against the other male’s when he stopped short, looking into Samuel’s eyes as he pushed up the edges of the other male’s shirt, his gaze sliding down as his fingers gently traced the bandages on Samuel’s side before he looked back up.

“This is the wound I was referring to.” Asa sits back, gazing at the bandage before smiling slightly and tapping his own nose. “Secret of this ship’s captain. My senses are heightened.” He said with a cheerful smile while he watched Samuel. “Now can we stop doing this dance, and let me see to your wound, or are you going to keep this charade up? Because I have time. I can play all night if that is what you like. The food may get cold, but what can you do? I can’t exactly ask my cook to heat it up, either. He’s off for the night. Every once in a while, I have to confine him to his quarters; he gets a little enthusiastic about his kitchen. But you…I suppose I can confine you to these quarters if you truly are a member of my ship, but I am highly suspecting that you are not. Do you know what I do with stowaways, dear friend?”

It wasn’t that Asa was trying to intimidate him; it was the opposite actually. The Captain was heavily flirting, toying with his new friend. Not that he thought Samuel was a new friend. In fact, he was fairly certain he was going to have to tug that helmet down at any moment, if only to let his comrade stop skirting around the truth. But for now, Asa kind of liked these games.

Romantic Raider

User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXX
User Image

User Image

It's all the same, only the names will change
Everyday, it seems we're wastin' away
Another place where the faces are so cold
I drive all night just to get back home

The spurs on her white, western styled boots clicked as she walked into the tavern. It almost looked like a scene from the old west except there were people with every color of skin---green, pink, purple, blue…No two people looked alike in the galaxy anymore. Even the drinks didn’t look the same; the vices that spread around the room making people high off of sustenance took many shapes and forms; some were liquid, some were vapors, and some…well were a surprise. They were in a range of colors, but nothing seemed to interest the woman as she surveyed the room. She had a cowboy hat on her head, looking down at the ground as she walked, but it did little to make people not stare at her presence. All of the music died away as the one in her long duster jacket and cowboy boots as she walked slowly into the room, while every set of eyes was glued to her presence.

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
The people I meet always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day
By the bottle that you drink
And times when you're all alone all you do is think

She peeled the duster off of herself, revealing jean shorts that was probably cut too short, a white blouse that was tired right under her bosom. She rolled her shoulders as people started whispering, whispering her name in shock, though she hardly paid them any mind. The girl had made her way to the rotating screen in the back of the tavern, before shooting a glare to the live band in the corner who instantly started playing music again, and everyone went back to their business, drinking, laughing and partying. The blonde tapped an earpiece that was resting in her ear. She never left home without it. The piece connected her to everything; it allowed people to contact her, which mainly was just her brother and her new sidekick, but it also let her stream music from times long forgotten. Perhaps that’s why she liked this planet so much. It was supposed to be a tourist place for people to understand what Earth had looked and felt like before it was destroyed. It was supposed to be a tribute of sorts to the dead planet, but really, it turned into a party planet that adored western culture, and crime thrived. Which made it good for the hired gun as she studied the board in front of her. But as the images shifted, she found that she and her apprentice had already snagged up all of the higher end paying jobs, and the intermediate; the rest of the gigs weren’t worth her attention, or time.

And I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back
I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back
I've been everywhere, and still I'm standing tall
I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all

It was about that moment that the screen shifted and it was no longer showing jobs, but instead the people that was suspected to be on the planet that had high bounties on them. Of course, every one of these loops on every planet started with Kana, the pink haired she-b***h who Catarina highly suspected just needed to get laid. It wasn’t that no one knew where Kana was so they broadcasted her everywhere, but the media was trying to find someone crazy enough to bring her down. It showed some other images, some images of people putting hits on other people, which Cat had to say, seeing Cyrus, the Lady Death’s former lover, having a hit on him by the woman he loved, was a bit shocking. They used to be a Galaxy Power Couple. How the mighty have fallen. Finally, the images were at the end of their loop, and only one screen remained. It was her favorite; it showed two different faces on the same screen. One was Kissing Cat, the name the public had given her, and bullet pointed some of her bad deeds, and the face opposite of hers was the apprentice she was growing fond of, deemed: Will the Kidd. She grinned at the image, hoisting one of her custom made guns across her shoulder and turned around, her gaze seeking the tavern for the blonde she knew was never too far from her side nowadays.

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive

Catarina turned the music off from times long forgotten and gazed about the tavern, searching for William. Things had gotten a bit tense these last few months. She had allowed him to join her on her travels; a former guard of the Empire’s sweet princess, Mira Jane. Some things about having a palace guard made her feel extraordinarily lucky, but Cat had grown so accustomed to being alone, that she wasn’t sure how she felt about the whole situation. The first couple of weeks had been aboard her small, private ship had been very tense for her. Not only had she invited someone into her privacy without giving it much of a thought, she had invited someone cute. It had been impulsive, and Cat had immediately suggested they make port here and start working in hopes that whatever was stirring inside of her would die down. At least they would have more space to move around each other and not constantly bump into one another. But it seemed they had exhausted this planet of its monetary gain for now, and as much fun as it had been, it was time to move on. Cat knew where she wanted to go next; it had been a long time since she saw her brother but she still needed to speak about it with her apprentice. They were partners now, no matter how much she didn’t want to admit that much.

Finally, her eyes found him in the crowd. Of course he was surrounded by tavern sluts; who could resist that dimpled, polite smile. A feeling stirred within her, something that she didn’t know the name of as she stormed across the room, aiming her customized piece that was about half the size of one of these tavern saloon whores, and aimed the laser pointer at one of the women. The red shape was in the form of a pair of red lips as it danced on the woman’s orange skin. The other woman instantly threw her hands up and all of the girl’s scattered without Catarina ever having to utter a word. She liked that. She smirked, sitting in a seat that was once occupied by one of the sluts and turned towards William; that feeling had died away in her heart replaced by another emotion. She had to fight herself not to touch, not to sit in his lap and run her fingers through his hair. This is why being around him was so difficult. She had never wanted anyone more, but that didn’t mean she should voice that. Catarina lowered her weapon to the floor instead, throwing her coat against the back of her seat, and taking her hat off and setting it down on the bar. She stretched a little, ordering something sweet before looking to him.

“Kidd, it’s time to move on to our next adventure.”

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Tactician

I n d a h fillerfiller W i l l i a m s

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me
No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me
I can't give you, what you think you give me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables

User Image

"So tell me rangers, did you really think you could defeat me? The great lord Gala?" a man dressed in a gold jumpsuit, a flowing white cape and a pompadour that would but even the greatest yanki to shame. The gaudy man stood in front of a set of five people, seeming of mixed race, gender, and even species as it seemed one of the five appeared to be some sort of sharped toothed bird. "You have been defeated! Luxor can not save you this time! Darkness shall fall across the Terran federation!" the man of awful taste cheered out to the group, battered and broken; barely able to bare his belligerent taunts. "Now Burr-iel. Let us end this chapter with a 'Chilling' ending!" the man called out to an alien creature. A large ape like beast with white fur, its skin shaded in purple and blues. The alien itself seemed all to convincing, other than the clearly fake plastic horn that seemed glued to the poor creatures forehead. Quickly the beast let out a rather cartoonish sounding roar, followed by a series of garbled sounds as it bent its back backwards, breathing deeply, aiming its breath at the five young-folk. With a loud sound emitting from the creatures mouth; it blasted forth a wave of cold air, bringing a lair of i've to everything in the blasts direction. All seemed lost of the heroes, until a miracle happened! The long lost sixth ranger, the robot girl built by the Terran Federation jumped in the line of fire, saving them their cold fate. "Rangers. Fight back! So long as you can stand as the beckons of light for the universe, hope shall never die!" the robot girl shouted to them before one by one saying something that sounded rather generic, but uplifting. There one by one the group shouted out their names, Terran Ranger R, Terran Ranger B, and so on based on the colors of their odd uniforms, each turning into their strange helmet and spandex when shorting their name. Even the robot girl managed to get a battle cry, shouting Terran Ranger Robo! There the six, catching the monster off guard managed to combine their colorful weapons into some sort of cannon, firing off a big blast of energy, leading to the strange ape exploding in a series of sparks and lightning bolts. With his monster defeated, Lord Gala shouted out how this wouldn't be the last time the rangers would see him, and disappeared in a flash of smoke. With the villain defeated, the six rangers smiled to one another, smiling happily about their victory, saying some positive message about the issue that was initially demonstrated, something about the blue ranger feeling a bit like an outsider among the native Terran's, though it didn't seem very important. "And with that Our heroes have bested another of lord Gala's evil alien officers, but escaped from the forces of justice once more. Who will he send out next time? What is Gala's ultimate evil plan? And what secret's does Luzor hold about the Rangers of old? Tune in next week for another exciting Episode of Terran Rangers! Shine on, Kids!" the narrator shouted out, his voice echoing out from the small screen.

Terran Ranger, a popular show about some spandex wearing young adults with personality protecting the universe from the forces of evil. A show that seemed largely popular among young children showing off a diverse team of heroes, and cheered on by some for the positive demonstration of androids and cyborgs. It also happened to be the favorite show of a young teenage girl who went by the name of Indie. A girl far out of the age range of the show, given it was intended to give good morals to children, while also pushing toys, though that by no means meant that she didn't have a small collection of them herself. Not only having the rare leader of Terran Ranger R, a woman with a flame the burned brighter than the sun, and even the Terran Omega Zord that they occasionally used on the show, though it seemed to be less common as of late. Apparently the show had some budget issues, or so the wold on the net seemed, though she didn't mind. It just made it more special when they could show it off. The girl, sitting in a baggy pair of pants and an old faded t-shirt that had the face of the Robot girl saying some strange line that didn't seem to make much sense out of context, though likely would get a chuckle out of a fan given how deadpan the line seemed to be delivered in text. There she sat, watching the show from a small device in her lap, streaming the episode from some live feed while the girl shoveled down a large bowl of sugary cereal into her mouth, spoonful by spoonful. A common routine for the girl to eat what was nearly called candy in a bowl of milk while watching her favorite show, as much as others might frown of her from doing it. Not necessarily for enjoying the show, but rather for...

"Indah! Get your arse in gear! I den't pey ye to watch cartoons all day! Now get te fixing girl. You can watch your shite later!" a deep voice man shouted out to the girl. An older man, his skin a light hue of green. The man, some species called an orc apparently, though she had heard them called green-skin's for some reason once before. The girl really didn't know much about their kind, other than they seemed to be quite skilled in working with all sorts of machines, making things that seemed like a pile of scrap, yet could easily outpace the finest of products from the largest manufacturers. The man also served as her land lord, letting her live in the small apartment that had been added on some years ago to the shop, for a reasonable fee of course. The man who spoke to the girl in rather crude words however was a very kind man. He saw the girls talent for machines and naturally took her in, despite some of the questionable prices that would come with it. Together, among about a half a dozen more engineers, the lot worked on all sorts of things mechanical. Everything from fixing basic appliances, to spaceships to even robots and cyborgs, though the latter there many seemed to have trouble with. Something about seeing metal where flesh once was seemed to make people very uncomfortable, though it didn't bother her much. One client of hers, named Cyrus, probably had more metal holding his body together than flesh and bone, yet it never seemed to make a real difference to her. They were just people who got unlucky in life and were given something to help them live on. Nothing really weird about that. "Indah! I said stop day dreaming about your bloody cartoons and get to work!" the orc shouted out at the girl again, only for her to look to him with a flustered look across her face. "Its not a cartoon. Its Sentai!" the girl shouted out to the man, setting her bowl down and stripping herself of her old t-shirt, showing that she was wearing some sort of sports-bra like top. The garment itself was made of a flame-retardant material, similar to her pants. The lack of material was simply because working with red hot metal left one rather warm. "Cartoons, Sentai, Ana-ma, or what ever you call it. its all the same to me. A bunch of bright colors flashing across a screen to make you want to buy things." the man said with a bit of a grunt. "Well at least they make me want to buy fun things, so there!" the girl shouted out as she stuck her tongue to the orc, almost immediately placing his palm at the center of his face in the sheer stupidity of the girls statement.

For hours the girl toiled away on a number of tasks. Fixing an engine for a one-maned air craft from some pilot, repairing a refrigerator of an old woman. Even fixing the sound-card of some child's robot kitten toy, it having been damaged and letting out small sounds that would likely haunt her dreams for weeks, given the adorable little face they came out of. Oddly enough though no work from Cyrus. Usually by now he would have come in for some sort of repair. Some small brawl damaging his hands or even just needing to replace the silicon based flesh around his body to hide his more mechanical bits. The fact that he hadn't shown up yet seemed rather odd. It was uncommon for him to go off world, unless lady Kana told him do do so, though even that seemed rare these days. The two seemed near inseparable at this point. The power couple that couldn't be beaten. However it didn't take long for the girls fears to be given an answer, in the form of her boss shouting to her once again.
"Indah! Your gonna wanna 'ere this." he said in a somewhat serious tone, the man waving over to the girl. "'parently that Cyborg you've been working on is a wanted fugitive." he said to the girl. "Wanted posters and all. The lady in charge wants him dead, and is sparing no expense 'or it." the orc said to the girl, a bit shocked to hear such a thing. "Cy's a criminal. Well I guess he always was, but he was the good kind of criminal. What did he do?" the girl asked in a bit of a panic. "Hell of I know kid, but Its safe to sae that he wasn't caught rubber-neckin or the like. He must've done something right serious to have 'er this mad." he said to the girl with a serious look on his face. "Anyway, I called ye to tell ye that 'er boys are gatherin anything they can about the arse, an that mens their likely comin here to talk to ye. So be a good girl, drop ye sass and tell them what they want to hear. Understand?" the orc said to the girl, only to be given a small nod from the girl, a sorrowed look in her eye. Time seemed to fly as the girl went back to her work, trying not to think about what was going on. Something must have happened between the two to have him be called out as a wanted man. Something real serious. For now all she could do was work. Work until someone from the lady came to talk to her. Ask about Cy, someone she didn't know all that well, and hopefully not cause any trouble. Time seemed to creep along, until eventually someone approached her while she was working on some over-sized tractor. A man ho seemed fairly well put together. One of Kana's men for certain. Softly the girl spoke out. "H-hello sir. May I help you with something today."

User ImageUser Image

Shirtless Member

Samuel Sato Zero

User ImageSpace Ninja Bounty Hunter

I can't see where you comin' from
But I know just what you runnin' from:
And what matters ain't the "who's baddest" but
The ones who stop you fallin' from your ladder

Some habits couldn't be left behind on command, when Asa shoved Samuel further onto the bed one of the bounty hunters hands went to his hip which didn't have a firearm on it. Since his weapon of choice was essentially a taser that looked similar to a gun, he had hidden it away with the rest of his gear; How many pirates carry non-lethal weapons? The other hand went up to Asa's chest in an almost cute effort to maintain some semblance of distance between the two. What supplies Samuel had picked up again fell to the bed and bounced down to the floor. Close quarters with a possibly hostile vampire was not a situation Samuel liked even with his full suit of armor on, and if he weren't slightly distracted by this one's good looks and flirty behavior he would probably try to get out of it as soon as possible.

So much for covering the scent of one injury with another, if his tutor were still alive he'd probably send a rather snippy message later. "F-fine, get me off." Realizing what had come out instead of what he'd meant his mouth worked for a moment as though trying to figure out how to rewind that statement, "Get off me! Just, oh s**t, I did not mean that." Oh he did, he just hadn't meant to say it out loud, that much was plain as day. The downright sexy pirate captain was successfully throwing the young bounty hunter for a loop, how much longer could he keep up his end of the charade? That might be one of the fun parts of the evening.

To make matters worse it almost felt good the way Asa gently fingered the bandage on his side, taking his hand away from Asa's muscular chest he attempted to put space between them by scooting backwards. Unfortunately this meant going towards the middle of the bed, "You can check your logs if you want, that sounds like a good idea. I should be on it, Haruto Gauro, general labor I think." Lots of ship captains, especially pirates, killed stowaways or sold them to hard labor camps, he was only somewhat certain that this wasn't what Asa was implying. Either way he knew that logically he needed to get out of that room as quickly as possible, but part of him really wanted to see where this was going. What else was there to say to get away from the vampire? Nothing came to mind, weak and lame attempts were all that came to mind. And the thought that it was too damn late to try the 'I'm not into men' angle. Not that that would work anyway, at this point Samuel wouldn't be able to walk down the hallways without attention being drawn to his lower half.

"We should probably eat, yeah? I think, I really need a drink before we do this." He paused when he realized the way the last sentence could be taken, and that he didn't mind as much as he probably should given his situation, "I-I meant about the bandage." He pretty much decided right there that once Asa had changed the bandage he was just giving up and getting out of there as fast as possible. Grab the helmet, get to his assigned quarters, grab the duffle bag and get out of there as fast as possible. If he ran out of options he could remotely call his ship, but that would pretty much give away his location to anyone looking for him. As massively appealing as sleeping with Asa seemed, he knew that it was too big a risk. Which was too bad because it was probably worth it.

User Image
This ain't no place for no hero.
This ain't no place for no better man.
This ain't no place for no hero
To call "home."

Romantic Raider

User Image

ASA VANDREAD:: SPACE VAMPIRE PIRATE CAPTAIN

User Image
"F-fine, get me off."

'Gladly... He thought, the tips of the captain’s lips turned upward at the short, but oh so sweet statement. He moved in for the kill, meaning to claim the boy’s lips with his own, when the other male quickly covered up his statement, backtracking to tell the vampire to get off of him. How rude; he was the one that fell into his room after all. With help, of course, from Asa’s trusty screwdriver…that was…thrown unceremoniously under the bed like the pirate was some immature child. The vampire smiled, biting his lower lip as he decided to concede to his ‘playing hard to get’ briefly by moving back just slightly. But when he squirmed back towards the middle of the bed, the vampire just could not resist. His fidgeting was just too damn cute. Asa couldn’t take it; he crawled further towards the other male.

The vampire was too busy noticing other things when ‘Haruto’ was claiming he was in the logs. Like he cared. He was too busy smiling at how hard his friend was trying to keep up this game of his. He still hadn’t pulled down the helmet from its hiding spot and frankly he was still unsure he wanted to. So, he would continue on this little game. He pressed himself a little closer, one of his hands brushing ‘accidentally’ against ‘Haruto’s’ thigh. He leaned forward, his lips inching closer and closer to the other male’s when he lingered there, right before the kiss and gazed into his companion’s eyes, dropping his voice to a whisper.

“Good…because I make my stowaways beg all night long…”

He smiled his dazzling smile and with a quick little wink, the captain moved off of the bed and towards the little table set for two. He smirked, rolling his shoulders and picked up one of the glasses, turning and handing it towards his counterpart.

“Please, how rude of me. Of course, after a long, hard day at work, I imagine you would need a drink. Please, come, let’s drink and eat. But I will be changing that bandage tonight before the night is over.” The captain smiled. “You will find that when I have set my mind to something, I am a hard person to shake.” The vampire was trying to fight the urge to laugh, but every word he spoke was just dripping with so many meanings that he was finding himself rather humorous.

Tonight was a great night indeed and it was just dripping with possibilities. He sure did hope that he wouldn’t have to blackmail his new friend into bed with his trump card, but the vampire would stop at nothing to get what he wanted.

Shirtless Member

Samuel Sato Zero

User ImageSpace Ninja Bounty Hunter

I can't see where you comin' from
But I know just what you runnin' from:
And what matters ain't the "who's baddest" but
The ones who stop you fallin' from your ladder

Asa's persistence was wearing the bounty hunters will power down, one involuntary reaction at a time. A breath getting caught in his throat, a slightly arched back, and the knowledge that if those cold lips took his that would probably be it. His hands clenched the covers of the bed to keep them off of the undead pirate captain. It was slightly infuriating the effect Asa was having on him, slight mostly because of other sensations that were much louder and hard to ignore. It took a few moments for him to be able to move, even as his feet touched the floor there was a glass of alcohol held out in front of him.

That liquid was going to make things more difficult, or much easier, by that point he wasn't sure which he would prefer. Either way he really didn't have much choice, there was no way he could refuse it without being suspicious. And the euphemisms, "I-I'm noticing." After his previous mix up Samuel was a little nervous of saying too much, he knew for a fact that his wordplay wasn't nearly so... classy.

He just couldn't seem to go a full minute without embarrassing himself though, taking a mouthful of the champagne to try and shut himself up he ended sputtering a little. No mess was made, but he was sure he felt some bubbles go up into his sinuses, "That was a lot more bubbles than I expected."

A full-body suit painted entirely black fell from the conduit in the ceiling, how had he not noticed that the panel was loose? This acquisition was getting to be a real pain, and he was flattered and slightly embarrassed by the pale man in nothing but a robe holding two glasses of champagne, but not totally distracted. He was on a tight schedule, and trying to get the drop on a slippery criminal, with two other bounty hunters being unprofessional assholes and doing the same damn job.

The suit made him almost as tall as the vampire, a potential threat, though that didn't seem to be what Captain Vandread had in mind. Getting off the bed in a hurry he sidled to the door with one hand on the grip of one of his trademark mana-pistols, wicked little weapons that didn't need to make full contact to deliver the shocking full effect. "I'm busy. And this... Whatever this is... Is not happening." He didn't say 'ever' but the way he said it and the door closing behind him had that sort of finality to it.

He had had no idea that the 'challenge' had been accepted, perhaps he could have tried to explain his reasoning besides that he was busy. After all, he hadn't met his self-imposed quota for the year and needed to do so before he had to pick up supplies for home. Funny how home was a place he hardly spent any time anymore, he spent more time alone on his little ship than anywhere else. And the last couple of days were probably the most time he had spent out of his suit in ages. Being touched by another person felt like his senses were being overcharged with information, not necessarily in a bad way either, certainly not by the Captain.

Sitting at the table with his back to the wall he set the glass down and shrugged his way out of his coat. He let the harness that was really more a fashion accessory than anything else stay on the floor, he really did need to get at that bandage before too long. There was hesitation though, he had a feeling that if his shirt came off he wouldn't be putting it back o for awhile. And again he wasn't sure he minded that too much, he was still annoyed with Asa, but that hadn't stopped him from sleeping with people before. Samuel actually wasn't sure why he felt so resistant to the idea this time aside from not wanting to become distracted.

"So, do you welcome every new crew member this way?" He asked in an almost impish way, not quite malicious and not quite playful, "Or just the pretty ones?" If there were going to be games, then let there be games. He wasn't as set to escape as he had been initially, but he wasn't going to give anything up without a fight either.

User Image
This ain't no place for no hero.
This ain't no place for no better man.
This ain't no place for no hero
To call "home."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items