Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

14,625 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I thought the patamon reference item was one of the coolest digimon reference items you've done, but man i take that back. THIS takes the cake! I love what you did with this renamon themed item, from the accurate color schemes to the way the poses look. I absolutely adore it, and will be using it alot along with my gatomon/wizardmon themed set.

Keep up the good work gaia! (Still praying for that impmon item)

Slushious's Wife

Magical Unicorn

15,750 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I accidentally clicked report this thread

It didn't do anything but I still feel super bad

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Wow, that is awesome I had no idea they’d done Renamon too. Good job gaia!

Fashionable Millionaire

14,625 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Pikkohime
I accidentally clicked report this thread

It didn't do anything but I still feel super bad

oh no! D8 its okay thats actually kind of funny. could you imagine if they DID do something about it? "Reported for too many compliments."

Stylish Fashionista

Inb4 OMG IT'S A RIP OFF AND COPYRIGHT emotion_jawdrop

Anyways I like it. I didn't care much for the third season of Digimon though. But seeing this it would be nice to have a Terriermon based item.

Fashionable Millionaire

14,625 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Avalon75

Anyways I like it. I didn't care much for the third season of Digimon though. But seeing this it would be nice to have a Terriermon based item.

LOL OH NOES. that would be really cool too! I'd love to have terriermon ears. second season is actually my top favorite one but third has some of my favorite digimon.

Tricky Fox

I love foxes but damn I hated Renemon and Rika with a passion. I dislike this but I'll wait for a black and white recolor.

Perfect Saint

I just liked the hair.

Alien Cosmonaut

Avalon75

For some reason I only ever see copyrighty threads about the Pokemon items and never anything else like the Sailor Moon items or the Digimons.

I feel like the recent green bunny hood from the Easter event was supposed to be somewhat of a nod to a Terriermon item, but it would be nice to have an actual animal base one like with Patamon.

Dapper Browser

I love this item it was so well done

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
User Image

Wishe she had the money or gold to afford it.~ But awesome!
Avalon75
But seeing this it would be nice to have a Terriermon based item.

Especially with a 'required' re-colour/adjustment for Lopmon emotion_kirakira

Terriermon and Lopmon would be great [Animal] items especially. And Calumon because it's such a cutie.

Bitway Ozrock
I feel like the recent green bunny hood from the Easter event was supposed to be somewhat of a nod to a Terriermon item

I don't know if it was necessarily intentional, but it does work well for such (I may have made up a not-quite-perfect Gargomon with it earlier...)

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I couldn't resist it. Renamon is one of my favorite digimon, and the arm mod is perfect for cosplaying one of my OCs. Win/win. emotion_kirakira

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Besmirched's Wife

Shameless Lunatic

30,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I want that for a paw item! *flails*

Militant Magician

I'm really liking these Digimon items (more than the Pokemon ones, oddly enough I suppose?).

It's too bad I kinda went crazy with my cash spending before it came out and now I can't afford it... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff