Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should be the official day of the week for game nights?

Sunday 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Saturday 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Friday 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Thursday 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 > >>

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
pitamin

Harue would start mentoring Ayuki officially the following week. I was thinking that she would meet Ayuki during homeroom and offering to take her under her wing.

Harue and Souma, I believe, could already be friends. He would be a frequent visitor to Akatsuka shrine, I believe you mentioning.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Pichipai-hime

okay thanks! i also like the idea of harue and ayuki meeting during homeroom! can't wait to see them finally interact! *q* <3 i put harue as "encountered" under her relationships since they are in the fashion club together. <3
thanks again for clearing it up! c-:

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
pitamin

You're welcome. I think they would've had conversations nothing too major but predominantly club related. I would say in that case, that they've spoken a few times. At least, that's where I'll have Ayuki since to Harue she would be higher than a stranger.

Dedicated Loiterer

Pichipai-hime

I will be there! I may be late though because of working a wine and food festival. But on some point that day I will show my ugly mug!

ALSO!
For the time skip (because I am assuming we are having a mini one? (shoot me if I am wrong)) for those in Ochyio's plot shall we have our character's arriving at the day care center?

Also also... A little PS to you Pichipai... I have a rough draft for myra done... it's so laughable with what she does it brought tears to my eyes.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ameyuri Ringa

Yep, mini time skip. The drive was just skipped, so everyone would be at the day care center. Let me know if I need to edit my Ochiyo post.

Dedicated Loiterer

Pichipai-hime

No it's perfect! Owen will start loving on kids!
Question though... are we dividing and conquering different age groups in the center? Or are they all going to be in the same place.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ameyuri Ringa

By default, they'll be with the 3, 4, and 5 year olds. I have plans involving other age groups, and Satome might send some of them on a quick grocery run.

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KrayZi

James Wolfsbane

Fashionable Insomniac

Lyokni

Ameyuri Ringa

Bajan Asian

pitamin

Overlord Aegis

Pichipai-hime

Hello everyn'yun! :3 /fail at accent attempt.

I'm Opposing Mazzy, Maz, Mazzy, Corn, and if you likes, come up with something else entirely. xP

Currently I play first year degenerate Tatsuta Arai and second year royal Nakao Hoshino.

As some of you might know, I have kind of given a round of ideas of reaction and possible plot ideas regarding Tatsuta, and Nakao is soon to follow.

On the former, I also have plots open for Tatsuta. Some of them are conditional, but I think the requirements are fair. There will be more plots for her to come, and Nakao's will be upcoming shortly (hopefully before the end of the day).

Anyway, that's a bit about my Rp status here thus far, and iono how much further I'd go into the me me part without rambling and being slightly offtopic. I log on every day, and I'm looking forward to plotting with all of you. :3

Oh and I may have shipped a few people already. I'm a bad person. ^^;;

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
KrayZi

James Wolfsbane

Fashionable Insomniac

Lyokni

Ameyuri Ringa

Bajan Asian

pitamin

Overlord Aegis

Pichipai-hime

Announcement

Three people are currently in the pirate pad. (Link in the main thread, rules section.) Pop in at any time. Some of you told me you'll be busy, so if you can come on to say hi then leave that will suffice.

Thank you~
KrayZi

James Wolfsbane

Fashionable Insomniac

Lyokni

Ameyuri Ringa

Bajan Asian

pitamin

Overlord Aegis

Pichipai-hime

Hello there everyone, I'm Aegis and you can call me that or 'you' or really whatever suits your fancy at the moment. I play as First year Kiyoshi Hoshino, from the Subject clique. Right now I'm developing and expanding on possible plots before posting them and at the same time I am looking to get involved and Roleplay with whoever is interested in it, I have yet to RP here once but am looking forward to doing my best in the relatively near future(I'd do it today if I could!). Please feel free to message me or talk to me, I'm almost always online in some form or another.

Iraoko's Husbando

Newbie Noob

Oh man, sorry for being away from the rp for a while, it was finals week and yesterday was my brother's graduation so I've been busy. So, a couple of things.

Opposing Mazzy

Shinji Ikari-kun. No lie, that's what I was thinking when I gave Haruka his last name XD
Anyways, you pretty much hit the mark with their relationship.
Haruka doesn't care whether or not Tatsuta likes or dislikes him.
In fact, he doesn't even know who she is, or even what year she's in.
I'm sure he's heard her name a few times, but he doesn't know who the person to the name is...if that makes sense.

As for Nakao...I'll just wait to see what your idea is about her and Ikari's relationship because my uncreative brain is being a butt.

Overlord Aegis

Hello there ^-^ I'm Bajan and I play Haruka Ikari, the indifferent third year subject who isn't too big on talking unless it's with his friends.
That being said, although they're both subjects, I think the two of them would hardly talk to each other.
It's hard to explain why because their personalities are somewhat similar, but if they were alone in a room together, I imagine it'd be rather...awkward, yeah that's the word.
Haruka isn't the type to start small talk, especially with people he barely knows, and Kiyoshi seems like he doesn't talk unless spoken to, which wouldn't happen with Haruka.
Does that make sense?

pitamin

I haven't plotted with Mashiro yet...so here I am.
I imagine that whenever Souma has to complain about his girlfriends that he finds Haruka and drags him back to his classroom.
So, whether or not Souma and Mashiro are in the same class, Haruka would be dragged through the second year part of the school, in turn, he's probably seen her before.
Haruka may not know her personally, but he does know her name at least.
He probably heard it when he wasn't paying attention to Souma's rants, maybe a teacher caled for her or something.
But yeah, he knows her name.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
KrayZi

James Wolfsbane

Fashionable Insomniac

Lyokni

Ameyuri Ringa

Bajan Asian

pitamin

Overlord Aegis

Pichipai-hime

New plot: Cleaning Duty!

Iraoko's Husbando

Newbie Noob

KrayZi

James Wolfsbane

Fashionable Insomniac

Lyokni

Ameyuri Ringa

pitamin

Overlord Aegis

Pichipai-hime

I have some new plots available for Haruka if anyone is interested.

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'll be in pirate pad soon!

Had a long day/super bad allergic reaction pollen

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200