Wheezing Fatcat

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Nekoberry Tea

My avi, please?

Can be sitting or standing, eyes open or closed
( has big blue kirakira eyes tbh emotion_kirakira )

Quick Personality
A little shy and awkward, but generally a cheerful and good-natured person.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you heart

dokidoki
User Image

Melodious Mystic

13,800 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Do you accept avatars as requests for art? o:
If so I would love a little doodle of mine, please! I really like your style.

elpesth's Wife

Tipsy Otaku

Are you still taking requests? If so possibly one of these guys?

User Image User Image

ɱιяεη

Album of more images here <3

Fandom: Legend of Zelda
Description: Miren is 5’2, with pale white skin and short wavy black hair that just barely touches her shoulders and fringe bangs that go just past her eyebrows. She has a round face, large lips, and soft looking grey eyes. Most of the time she also has bags under her eyes. A lot of the time people think she looks tired, or spaced out. Her pointed ears have a large number of silver stud earrings up and down them, of varying sizes.
While short, Miren is very physically built, especially her arms. As a result, she’s flat chested. One doesn’t often notice this aspect of her however, because of what she wears. Her outfit is very simple: a white fitted tank top (often with smudges of dirt considering her job), and dark khaki color pants with a loose fit. She wears plain, worn brown boots that lace up. On top of all this she wears a very tattered, dark brown (shaped like this but made of a lighter material and with no hood) cloak, so often her arms and the majority of her body are covered. She also has her knuckles wrapped with thin white bandages.
Personality: Most people find it hard to read Miren. She’s not incredibly expressive, and most people think that she doesn’t pay much attention to her surroundings. This however is untrue. Miren pays close attention to the things and people around her, she just happens to never look it. Because of this many people find her standoffish, and she doesn’t personally mind as she prefers to keep small company. Even so, she warms up to people incredibly fast, and it’s easy to tell when she does as she becomes markedly more talkative with people she’s friends with. It’s quite funny watching Miren talk with her friends, as she loves joking around with them. The problem is, it’s very hard to tell just exactly when Miren is joking which leads to confusion for the other person. Overall Miren is a very genuine person, and despite her odd personality her friend’s greatly enjoy company.
Other: She owns the Captain's Hat and Stone Mask, so feel free to draw her with either.

User Image User Image

яɧαɱιεℓ

Description: Rhamiel comes in at 6’2 and has a lean build. He has thick, dark purple hair, cut asymmetrically with side bangs. One side goes down about an inch past his shoulder, and the other half only makes it down to about his chin. He has dark brown skin, and golden eyes. His features are very sharp, and can be describe as almost snake like. Most people would describe him as ‘incredibly pretty’.
For the most part he wears his Clock Town guard uniform, but when in casual clothes he wears a loose fitting white tunic top, with black tight fit pants and plain black boots.
Personality: Rhamiel is incredibly pretty, and knows this. As such, he acts like kind of a s**t about it. He’s a very self confident person, and enjoys to flirt with anyone he finds attractive. He also likes to imagine he can seduce just about everyone, which is far from the truth. Rhamiel also has the tendency to act bored with many things and seem unmotivated. Despite all this he’s strangely charming, and many people enjoy his company.
Other: He never wears his helmet when in his town guard uniform.

User ImageUser Image

ℓεναηα

Description:Levana looks like you regular Gerudo. Brown skin, golden eyes, bright red hair, large nose. She’s also tall at 6’0. She keeps her hair up in a high ponytail that is the fashion, and it reaches about the small of her back (she has a lot of hair). Instead of all her hair being pulled back, she keeps two pieces back that frame her face and almost reach her shoulders. She wears the regular guard clothing of a Gerudo (1 2), except the coloring is a light blue like that of a Zora. She has the regular gold eyeshadow, but light blue lipstick that matches her clothing. She also always keeps her Zora mask strapped to her hip. The other thing that makes Levana stand out is her large amount of piercings. Her ears are pierced, and a chain runs from the lobe of her ear to the tip. Her bellybutton is also pierced, and a chain hangs off it all around her waist. On top of this, she wears rings that hook into bracelets on both hands (all examples of her piercings and jewelry can be seen here, though all her stuff is silver rather than gold.
When Levana is a Zora, she looks like this.
Personality: Levana is a rather huge b***h. She keeps up the airs that she is better than most of the Gerudo around the fort, and is often played as the favorite among the higher ups there. She often acts bored around those she dislikes (which is most people) and is just rather standoff-ish. It’s very easy to get aggravated by her attitude. When on raiding trips with other pirates she often takes charge and orders everyone around, something she often does among the fort as well.
When a zora however, she flips out over the Indigogos. She loves the band, and it’s pretty funny how into them she gets. She’s good friends with a few band members, and often acts very haughty with them.
Other: She loves to sing, but is awful at it when she's a Zora as the mask changes her voice as well as her appearance.

Wheezing Fatcat

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
BlackDahliaSuspect

User Image User Image

ɱιяεη

Description: Miren is 5’2, with pale white skin and short wavy black hair that just barely touches her shoulders and fringe bangs that go just past her eyebrows. She has a round face, large lips, and soft looking grey eyes. Most of the time she also has bags under her eyes. A lot of the time people think she looks tired, or spaced out. Her pointed ears have a large number of silver stud earrings up and down them, of varying sizes.
While short, Miren is very physically built, especially her arms. As a result, she’s flat chested. One doesn’t often notice this aspect of her however, because of what she wears. Her outfit is very simple: a white fitted tank top (often with smudges of dirt considering her job), and dark khaki color pants with a loose fit. She wears plain, worn brown boots that lace up. On top of all this she wears a very tattered, dark brown (shaped like this but made of a lighter material and with no hood) cloak, so often her arms and the majority of her body are covered. She also has her knuckles wrapped with thin white bandages.
Personality: Most people find it hard to read Miren. She’s not incredibly expressive, and most people think that she doesn’t pay much attention to her surroundings. This however is untrue. Miren pays close attention to the things and people around her, she just happens to never look it. Because of this many people find her standoffish, and she doesn’t personally mind as she prefers to keep small company. Even so, she warms up to people incredibly fast, and it’s easy to tell when she does as she becomes markedly more talkative with people she’s friends with. It’s quite funny watching Miren talk with her friends, as she loves joking around with them. The problem is, it’s very hard to tell just exactly when Miren is joking which leads to confusion for the other person. Overall Miren is a very genuine person, and despite her odd personality her friend’s greatly enjoy company.
Other: She owns the Captain's Hat and Stone Mask, so feel free to draw her with either.

User Image User Image

яɧαɱιεℓ

Description: Rhamiel comes in at 6’2 and has a lean build. He has thick, dark purple hair, cut asymmetrically with side bangs. One side goes down about an inch past his shoulder, and the other half only makes it down to about his chin. He has dark brown skin, and golden eyes. His features are very sharp, and can be describe as almost snake like. Most people would describe him as ‘incredibly pretty’.
For the most part he wears his Clock Town guard uniform, but when in casual clothes he wears a loose fitting white tunic top, with black tight fit pants and plain black boots.
Personality: Rhamiel is incredibly pretty, and knows this. As such, he acts like kind of a s**t about it. He’s a very self confident person, and enjoys to flirt with anyone he finds attractive. He also likes to imagine he can seduce just about everyone, which is far from the truth. Rhamiel also has the tendency to act bored with many things and seem unmotivated. Despite all this he’s strangely charming, and many people enjoy his company.

User ImageUser Image

ℓεναηα

Description:Levana looks like you regular Gerudo. Brown skin, golden eyes, bright red hair, large nose. She’s also tall at 6’0. She keeps her hair up in a high ponytail that is the fashion, and it reaches about the small of her back (she has a lot of hair). Instead of all her hair being pulled back, she keeps two pieces back that frame her face and almost reach her shoulders. She wears the regular guard clothing of a Gerudo (1 2), except the coloring is a light blue like that of a Zora. She has the regular gold eyeshadow, but light blue lipstick that matches her clothing. She also always keeps her Zora mask strapped to her hip. The other thing that makes Levana stand out is her large amount of piercings. Her ears are pierced, and a chain runs from the lobe of her ear to the tip. Her bellybutton is also pierced, and a chain hangs off it all around her waist. On top of this, she wears rings that hook into bracelets on both hands (all examples of her piercings and jewelry can be seen here, though all her stuff is silver rather than gold.
Personality: Levana is a rather huge b***h. She keeps up the airs that she is better than most of the Gerudo around the fort, and is often played as the favorite among the higher ups there. She often acts bored around those she dislikes (which is most people) and is just rather standoff-ish. It’s very easy to get aggravated by her attitude. When on raiding trips with other pirates she often takes charge and orders everyone around, something she often does among the fort as well.
When a zora however, she flips out over the Indigogos. She loves the band, and it’s pretty funny how into them she gets. She’s good friends with a few band members, and often acts very haughty with them.
Other: She loves to sing, but is awful at it when she's a Zora as the mask changes her voice as well as her appearance.

:V
User Image

Desirable Ladykiller

11,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
K-Y JeIIy
AngelicVortex
Consider anyone here? emotion_kirakira

Your characters are so adorbs. wtf. illegal. emotion_donotwant
User Image

hehe makes artists want to draw them all emotion_dowant
thank you so much, she's freakin adorable!! whee

Bingussy's Waifu

Shy Spirit

K-Y JeIIy
as thank you for the art kane ~~
User Image

elpesth's Wife

Tipsy Otaku

K-Y JeIIy
BlackDahliaSuspect

User Image User Image

ɱιяεη

User Image User Image

яɧαɱιεℓ

User ImageUser Image

ℓεναηα

:V
User Image

(oh wow that was fast!)

Aaah she's super cute oh man ;3; Thanks a ton for drawing her I love it! (Also really well done are you a wizard I'm still perturbed by how you cranked this out)

Wheezing Fatcat

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kamekosu
K-Y JeIIy
as thank you for the art kane ~~
User Image

AJFKLDSJFKDSJGFDGFD HOLY s**t THANK YOU SO MUCH JESS gonk heart heart heart
*digs own grave and lies in it*

Bingussy's Waifu

Shy Spirit

K-Y JeIIy
you're welcome!!
heart heart

Wheezing Fatcat

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
BlackDahliaSuspect
(oh wow that was fast!)

Aaah she's super cute oh man ;3; Thanks a ton for drawing her I love it! (Also really well done are you a wizard I'm still perturbed by how you cranked this out)

D'aaww, you flatter me! redface You're welcome.
I DON'T BELIEVE I'M A WIZARD THOUGH but that would be really cool if I was. I just doodle a bit too much during my spare time.

MoonDustPower's Senpai

Feral Cub

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
How about my avi whee

elpesth's Wife

Tipsy Otaku

K-Y JeIIy
BlackDahliaSuspect
(oh wow that was fast!)

D'aaww, you flatter me! redface You're welcome.
I DON'T BELIEVE I'M A WIZARD THOUGH but that would be really cool if I was. I just doodle a bit too much during my spare time.

I'unno man, sounds like something a wizard would say....
I'm watching you (I think there is like a narrowed eyes smiley that would be perfect for this situation but I have no idea what it's called or I'm just making up something in my head)
;A; MeMe.
-Jumps.-

Wheezing Fatcat

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
BlackDahliaSuspect
I'unno man, sounds like something a wizard would say....
I'm watching you (I think there is like a narrowed eyes smiley that would be perfect for this situation but I have no idea what it's called or I'm just making up something in my head)

Me neither, so I'll pretend you're bein' like:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas