Welcome to Gaia! ::

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hey! I was wondering if this would be okay before I fill out a form?
My oc Fitz Lemieux doesn't take off his mask so I'm not sure if you can do like a mood change like from his normalish serious looking expression to him getting really pissed off (mainly the eyes displaying the expression) or an annoyed/grumpy/cocky look while blinking type of animation over the talking one? I'd assume trying to make him talk with the mask on would be odd?

Feral Raider

10,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: Wicked Ferran
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: link link
what would you like to be in color (max 2)? What's your line color?: Eyes and ears
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: white
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood) She's a really cute character but she can be really twisted.
pls send trade when I quote you

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
Christian Dashkov
Hey! I was wondering if this would be okay before I fill out a form?
My oc Fitz Lemieux doesn't take off his mask so I'm not sure if you can do like a mood change like from his normalish serious looking expression to him getting really pissed off (mainly the eyes displaying the expression) or an annoyed/grumpy/cocky look while blinking type of animation over the talking one? I'd assume trying to make him talk with the mask on would be odd?

I can make the jaw move so that it looks like he is talking? Or would you just want a simple blinking animation?

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩

Waitlist
lll Panda Kisses lll
Usernamelll Panda Kisses lll
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: current
what would you like to be in color (max 2)? What's your line color?: just black and white
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: tan

Fagguchan
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: Fagguchan
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: Current Avi
what would you like to be in color (max 2)? What's your line color?: Just black and white~
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: Nope! biggrin
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood) She's very shy, when she "blushes" her TV face displays static~
What does the screen look like otherwise? Or would you like it to just be static?
reverti
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: reverti ; v ;
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: ahh just an oc of mine? ; w ; extra ref
what would you like to be in color (max 2)? What's your line color?: maybe her eyes or blushy cheeks ? T v T anything works !
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: anything works ; w ; a little east asian if you want a guideline
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood) uhh shes a happy kid! T v T

thank you in advance for considering /) ( your art is lovely!

Wicked Ferran
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username: Wicked Ferran
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: link link
what would you like to be in color (max 2)? What's your line color?: Eyes and ears
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: white
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood) She's a really cute character but she can be really twisted.

Ohai welcome back

Christian Dashkov
YES PLZ KTHNX
Username:Christian Dashkov
Current avi? or different avi (include img)?: Fitz Lemieux
what would you like to be in color (max 2)? What's your line color?: Hair and eyes
Do you have a race/ethnicity you would like to stick to?: Caucasian
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood) He's cocky and Full of himself. (We talked about the animation earlier and I'm fine with the jaw moving if you can make it do that! ; v; Otherwise, whichever is easier.

۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩۩۞۩

Newbie Noob

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
lnsomniJack
crying

User Image
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
User Image

did you get my gift?
do you want a gif?
User Image

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
⋙ Art by Zetsubou Ninja ⋘

Newbie Noob

Zetsubou Ninja
lnsomniJack
crying

User Image

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
User Image

did you get my gift?
do you want a gif?
User Image

I got your gift and ty. Been having a rough week with the new job s**t and it cheered me up a little. And maybe for the gif, kind of in a limbo right now with my avatar because of my mood.

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
lnsomniJack
Zetsubou Ninja
lnsomniJack
crying

User Image

User Image

did you get my gift?
do you want a gif?
User Image

I got your gift and ty. Been having a rough week with the new job s**t and it cheered me up a little. And maybe for the gif, kind of in a limbo right now with my avatar because of my mood.

User Image

User Image
:c
wanna skype about it?

User Image

Newbie Noob

Zetsubou Ninja
lnsomniJack
Zetsubou Ninja
lnsomniJack
crying

User Image

User Image

did you get my gift?
do you want a gif?
User Image

User Image

User Image
wanna skype about it?

User Image

When I get off of work at 11 (2am) I'll call you. At work at the moment, not even supposed to be on gaia, but there is literally nothing going on and I really don't give a ******** at the moment.

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
lnsomniJack
Zetsubou Ninja
lnsomniJack
Zetsubou Ninja
lnsomniJack
crying

User Image

User Image

did you get my gift?
do you want a gif?
User Image

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

User Image

User Image
wanna skype about it?

User Image

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

When I get off of work at 11 (2am) I'll call you. At work at the moment, not even supposed to be on gaia, but there is literally nothing going on and I really don't give a ******** at the moment.

User Image

User Image

kkkk

User Image

Uh N0's Wife

Shameless Grabber

Zetsubou Ninja
What does the screen look like otherwise? Or would you like it to just be static?

Normally she displays typical emotes as she's talking like biggrin :3 :c D: <3 </3 to display her emotions as she talks (which of course comes through the speakers of the TV)

;D Anything else you'd like to know about her? Also, I'll go ahead and send a trade thank you so much for putting me on your waiting list!

Centipede Prince

Zetsubou Ninja

thank you so much!! ; /// ;

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
YES PLZ KTHNX
what would you like to be in color (max 2)? What's your line color?: Hair and eyes
Any additional requests? (pose/personality/mood) He's cocky and Full of himself. (We talked about the animation earlier and I'm fine with the jaw moving if you can make it do that! ; v; Otherwise, whichever is easier.

Persistent Prophet

23,115 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Tycoon 200
Christian Dashkov
YES PLZ KTHNX

User Image

User Image

updated the waitlist

User Image

Feral Raider

10,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zetsubou Ninja

Yeah biggrin Sorry for not replying earlier, I was at work <3