Dapper Donator

16,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divine Donator 100
DJ Double B

[/sobs] Will no one help poor Junjie?!
Evil Moguls!

Also, Kenny could go outside and eat with Nari or he could eat with Parker, Efron, and Junjie (the dead man). c:

Jarzus's Oppa

Super Junior

DJ Double B

Remind me when you get home that I thought of a small idea for Parker/Madhava. I don't want to forget it xD

Also, Kwang is sitting outside alone, she could eat with him as well.

Colorful Cultist

Pinky Magica

lol
i mean she could be worse XDD
she just doesnt care until its her

I might just put him with Nari tomorow
Might they have become friends already? Hence him joining outside?

Fuushin

I'm home though now ahaha
though I'ma be off gaia for the night I think
I just won't be on too much tomorrow
Then next week, I wont be home til 6 or 7 pm EST ><
freaking wizard of oz play

But I'll be on tomorrow morning or evening, idk when yet

Dapper Donator

16,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divine Donator 100
DJ Double B

Perhaps they bumped into one another during the moving in time.
So, friendly acquaintances on the way to becoming possible friends? : D

IRL Ladykiller

sass bunny

Both our non-cons have creation of film together.
Sup Val?
meet Efron [x]

Fuushin

I'm home now, so I'll probably post Alicia, layout or no layout, tomorrow evening.

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

tab
                      Fuushin

i can totally see how the weight struggle could help them bond a little bit. val tries not to be too
                      obvious with her eating habits, though if they're living in the same room and parker's cooking a lot
                      and val doesn't eat a lot of what he cooks i can see him figuring it out. generally val makes the "oh i
                      already ate" or "i'm not that hungry" excuses with people around her and it works out, but with
                      parker it could be more like "oh i already ate" "no you didn't what're you talking about we live in the
                      same room i'd notice if you ate". if parker notices and makes val things that are within her "diet" to
                      eat, if she actually hasn't already eaten yet she'll eat it to be polite and only have one helping (she
                      refuses to let herself have seconds of anything). val also generally doesn't complain that she's "fat"
                      or anything, she doesn't like talking about anything weight related at all. since she and parker are
                      roommates though, maybe parker notices that she weighs herself a lot and is all like "why're you
                      weighing yourself again what's the point" then val mumbles something about still being a few
                      pounds above her goal and parker could be all like "oh no girl you ain't fat whatchu talkin' about"

if val's parents ever decide to come by and visit i could totally see val like, teaching parker how to
                      act the day before. she'd be all like "okay, i can't tell them you're an essie because they'll hate you
                      so like, here is how to act like a rich snob." then she'd go and teach him how to do that i'm-
                      bragging-about-my-money-indirectly thing and then go on and be all like "i'm gonna pretend you're
                      a new transfer student okay? oh and mention that your parents own a resort in hawaii and pretend
                      it's super fancy and for rich people, that'll make you sound wealthier."

as for parker not being rich with a bunch of fancy stuff, val has a ton of fancy stuff and is more than
                      willing to share. she always gets whatever she wants from her parents, but she never really actually
                      wants much. also because she always gets what she wants if parker is like dying for something
                      she'd totally ask her parents for the thing and give it to parker for his birthday or something. she
                      doesn't enjoy flaunting her own money but she's not stingy with money either and will get nice
                      things for her friends.

i think the two would get along swimmingly and they'll be a great pair of roommates. though if
                      parker's the type to get offended easily... well, they might have a few conflicts at first but i'm sure
                      he'll get used to val's bluntness and sarcasm. she doesn't always mean what she says as harshly
                      as it seems. she's also super loyal to her friends so if anyone upsets parker in any way she'd (at
                      least attempt to) kick their butt. c:

xKarlita Murderx

oooh, yuuto has his eyes set on parker, eh? well i'm guessing val and parker are going to be
                      relatively good friends, and since the whole school thinks yuuto's a sweetheart val would probably
                      think the same and not have a problem with him pursuing parker. though if yuuto ends up being a
                      d**k to parker or anything val would try to kick his butt. val might also tease the two a lot if they
                      have a mutual like thing going on at any point because she's val.

yeah the two definitely have at least partly-similar backgrounds. people watching and chatting about
                      the hierarchy could definitely work. the two also seem like the type of friends who'd often get into
                      disagreements here and there, but ultimately get along quite well, so a little bit of drama could
                      happen too. c:

Pinky Magica

nari and val being in the same calc class definitely works, haha. i'd think they'd get along okay, not
                      best friends or anything but they wouldn't hate each other. maybe they sit near each other in class
                      and chat sometimes? val can be a little sarcastic, so maybe nari could take that the wrong way at
                      first then eventually realize that's just how val is and she's not trying to insult nari or anything? i'm
                      not sure, do you have anything for the two?

with junjie, i don't think they'd talk too much since he's socially awkward and they do totally different
                      things at school. i feel like there'd be a bit of a mutual "i don't really know who that is" thing going
                      on. any ideas?

Your Missing Period

since the two are both non-cons, i'm sure they'd at least know each other to some extent. they
                      seem like they'd get along, maybe they joke around in creation of film together sometimes? also
                      because often a short film requires several people working together to create, maybe they're in the
                      same group a lot for the class? val's mainly interested in the cinematography of it all since she's an
                      avid fan of photography and design, so maybe efron helps direct/act/write/whatever he wants to
                      do? perhaps they hang out together outside of class sometimes as well? i don't know, what're your
                      ideas?

tab

Jarzus's Oppa

Super Junior

sass bunny

Most of what Parker makes flops back and forth between "something you know and love + Hawaii", "something I learned from a recipe that's really good for you and looks fancy" and "I think I had too much to drink and I just started cooking". xD So he can definitely make things that are healthy for you and fit within your diet plan. But there's days when she'll come home and he'll have a pile of moco loco on his plate. He knows that not everybody likes the Hawaiian and Asian flavors, or even junk food, so he won't push her to eat anything he makes, but he will offer some. If she checks her weight a lot I think he'd figure it out. Not right away, but the signs are there, and he remembers doing something similar when he was losing weight. Parker is very kind, if she ever did say something to the effect that she thought she needed to lose some, he would tell her that she was beautiful and wonderful and that she should love herself. Val, you're in for a lot of Monk Parker truths.

As for the parents, Parker won't do that. He'd be a little disappointed in her, since his first thought was that it sounds like she's ashamed of him. He'd get that she was probably just trying to protect him from their discrimination, but he would tell her no. He says he's not ashamed of who he is and he doesn't want to lie about it. He's not a rich snob and he doesn't want to act like one, Val. He loves his family, and he says he's very lucky that he has them. There are others in the world who don't. They don't have a lot of things, like good food that he eats on a daily basis, or a warm bed to sleep in, or a family to care about them if they get sick. So he won't lie about who he is or where he came from. Monk Parker truth #2. But he also says that if it's that important to you, when your parents come, he will go somewhere else. Then you can say whatever you want to them, and he won't hear it. It doesn't change the fact that he's slightly disappointed, but you have to do what's right for you. And he'll forgive her. He forgives everyone.

He actually doesn't want for much. Usually just food or a place to swim. He's got some money saved up and his parents are helping a little. They aren't poor or anything, and Parker would totally get a job if it came down to it. He doesn't care. He says the hard work is worth the payoff.

:3 Yes, sounds like for the most part they'll get along. Do you want the loft or the bottom floor, Val? And truthfully, most insults go over his head. He's been bullied before, but he misses out on subtle sarcasm and innuendo and those sorts of things. He's really simple. If he figures out she doesn't mean things the way they're said (after he realizes she was being sarcastic -- it could take a while), he'd probably defend her from other people. Like "no, no she doesn't mean that. That's just how she is." Surprisingly, Parker could probably beat anyone who really messed with him. Well... maybe not anyone, and probably not completely, but he could get in some punches. UNFORTUNATELY... Parker took a sort of pacifistic stance on his life. Bl He says hitting is bad, and the only reason to do so is in self-defense as a last resort. No hitting.

Jarzus's Oppa

Super Junior

DJ Double B

I meant when you got settled and had free time xD
I don't know why I said "home". My head is somewhere other than on my shoulders, obviously. Bl

Anyway, I had a thought. Madhava and Yuuto used to date, and I heard she might be a little upset about Yuuto going for an Essie. I mean, who wouldn't be? Dumping one of the Fab 5 for an unknown nobody? Psh. Who does that?

Then I remembered that Parker's family owns a resort in Hawaii. They aren't rich or well-known or anything like that, but that could definitely be a point of drama. xD A rich hotel mogul gets dumped for an average, tourism-based hotel nobody. They're in the same field but so far apart. He's so far beneath her, heuheu.

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
I will have a post out either today or tonight. I had prom yesterday so I didn't have a chance to write one out. I'm currently trying to figure out what I want to do with Cerys, if anyone wants her for anything or something, just quote me and let me know~<3

IRL Ladykiller

sass bunny

I like the idea that they're in the same film-group for class.
Efron would probably help direct the short films because he has a VISION.
And that vision includes laughing for a few hours because he's more into fun than being serious.

Hmm, hanging out after school.
Hmmm
I know Efron does photography (since his mother does) but it's not a huge hobby of his.
Maybe the one time he went taking pictures they met up, and they just kept doing it?
Go out for green tea frappucinos afterwards idk.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
sass bunny

Yes, Yuuto does have his eyes set on Parker. Lol.
Also, i'm so glad that Val won't see through his mask.
Usually everyone I know tries to give their characters like
a sixth sense and no matter how nice Yuuto is and like
never ******** up in front of them, they always know
his secret thoughts. [/eyeroll]
And like, i'm always thinking
"If he has been nothing but courteous with you. Nice with you...Why would you think he is evil?"
So seriously, Kudos to you and Val. [/Holds you 5ever] ; v ;
Also, if she does tease them, Yuuto would be like
Outer Yuuto: aaah! [/blushes and chuus parker] It's because he is adorable <3
Inner Yuuto: What is she talking about? Whatever, I know we look good. [/scoff]
Lol,but do know he is not all bad. He can be genuinely nice to people. And is very
defensive of them if he does care. So if Val and him become good friends, I'm sure
he would defend her.

As for Kwang and Val, they will probably have to disagree at some points.
Kwang will probably be like, //knows he is right// xD
even if he might not be.
They are tough non-cons.
They also have really bad habits too.
Like her eating habits. And Kwangs alcoholism.
So similar yet so different.
GO TAKE PICTURES OF HIM AT HIS MATCHES, VAL! Bl

Dapper Donator

16,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divine Donator 100
sass bunny

I think that is probably how the first few days of school went. xD Val said something, Nari took silent offense, and sort of felt awkward about the whole thing.
But after watching Val interact, Nari gets it's not her. It's just Val's thing.
I don't think Nari knows Val comes from money, so she's recently started talking to Val -- offering an olive branch.
Maybe on this day, they had something of a partner assignment, doing Cal drills or something and Nari asked Val if she wanted to work with her.
So, I think they're friendly. Maybe they'll get a bit closer over time.
; u;

Junjie is an awkward bug. Val, you can step on him if you ever see him.
Honestly, if they ever did bump into each other, it would be an awkward scene.
Her sarcasm would be mostly lost on him. XD And since he's not good with social interactions, he often ends up offending someone. >>;;

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

tab
                      Fuushin

oh boy, parker finding out about the weight thing and being all nice to val would probably make her
                      feel a little awkward to be honest. she's not used to that type of thing, her personality and wealth
                      doesn't call for a lot of "i'm gonna be super nice to you and tell you you're great." but yes make
                      parker do that i want val to feel awkward yesyes.

val would totally understand the whole wanting to be yourself thing, but at the same time she
                      genuinely doesn't want her parents to hate parker 'cause she thinks he's a good guy (and she
                      doesn't want them to rant her ears off about how he's ruining voca). i guess in the end she'd just be
                      all like "******** it if you don't care whether they hate you or not just be you, though if they talk my ears
                      off i blame you."

val will probably get parker nice things anyway. she's be all like "here parker have this 1000 dollar
                      set of fancy a** kitchen knives for your cooking."

val would probably want the loft. plus the bottom floor has easier access to the kitchen so it's more
                      convenient for parker haha. and aw parker, insulting val when she's being a bit of an a**. i really
                      like the friendship these two have it's really cute. as for beating people... val's not as much of a
                      pacifist, she's not strong or anything either but she's pretty fast and she's a girl so guys may have
                      more reservations about actually hitting her. sorry parker, val's gonna be hitting. i can already feel
                      his disappointment haha.

Your Missing Period

i can totally see it haha.
                      "val go film a close-up of that guy's nose. it'll be funny."
                      "um, alright efron, alright."

hanging out because of photography sounds good to me! though val wouldn't have green tea
                      frappucinos, too much sugar. she'd probably just go with water or black coffee haha. but yes they
                      should totally do that! c:

xKarlita Murderx

i get it dude, i totally get it. i'm playing a manipulative a*****e in another roleplay and although not
                      too many people had their characters develop a sixth sense, i wrote a bunch of times that he seems
                      decent and funny so people wouldn't be all like "oh yeah my character doesn't like assholes or fake
                      people" i mean he doesn't really seem that way so??? yeah anyway.

and aw yuuto, be the genuinely nice guy you know you can become!
                      *sprinkles glitter and fairy dust everywhere*

for kwang, when he's all like "i am totally right" val will also be like "no ******** you i am" so that could
                      be very interesting. cx tough non-cons with bad habits for the win! and of course val will take
                      pictures of kwang at matches!

Pinky Magica

i definitely agree that nari and val should be friendly, and i am definitely all for them working on an
                      assignment together. i can also totally see them getting closer over time. c:

yeah junjie and val would definitely be an... awkward combo, to say the least. cx

tab

Dapper Donator

16,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divine Donator 100
sass bunny

; u; Awesome!
Nari will be a little nervous when she finds out that Val comes from money, but that'll only be an internal concern for a little while. As long as Val remains the same, it's all good for Nari.
Val, you might even be able to talk Nari into helping you with your photography. She's a sucker for helping people. [/kicks Nari in her bruised knee]

Yeah, one heck of an awkward combo. xD
Val, if you ever have the misfortune of meeting Jun (which you might since Nari has adopted him along with Efron, lol), then I wish you well.

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

tab
                      Fuushin
                      xKarlita Murderx

hey guys, just a question 'cause i'm thinking 'bout creating an mnm. for the school's natural colored
                      hair rule, would hair that's split in two halves in terms of color with both halves as natural colors be
                      acceptable? i'm talking about something like this:

User Image

if not it's no problem, i'll find a new face claim. i was just wondering. c:

tab

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces