How do I find the code, then?

I'm not sure what you mean >.< on the profile there is an assistance thread :3

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
VVhip
There was a user that had quite an array of mules, and each mule/profile was set up like they were all characters/npcs in a world... you could link to certain other ones from a profile, as if you were walking to the next area by clicking their profile, and the profile itself looked like 8bit isometric style world design. It was a place, rather than having any resemblance to a profile at all.

By jumping from profile to profile, you could 'explore' the little world they'd created. It was amazing!

It was so cool! I wish I'd kept tabs on at least one of those to share with this thread, it was years ago that I found it. And I don't recall how I did.

That sounds really interesting! o- o Maybe someone might be more familiar with this and be willing to share as well.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Rabid-Turtle

I like the Fafnir thing but I have no idea how to get that lady out of the cage.

Jigo-san
I remember seeing that Fafnir game a little while after the event... I still can't figure out how to do it;

Hint - the prison is made out of ice.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
DJ Twissta
[

Yes, I do see that, I got it to flicker but then died. I'll have to play it again.

Interstellar Kitten

DJ Twissta
Rabid-Turtle

I like the Fafnir thing but I have no idea how to get that lady out of the cage.

Jigo-san
I remember seeing that Fafnir game a little while after the event... I still can't figure out how to do it;

WHOA!
No wonder you said you have to get creative with it. I would have... never figured that out.

Stellar Succubus

DJ Twissta
VVhip
There was a user that had quite an array of mules, and each mule/profile was set up like they were all characters/npcs in a world... you could link to certain other ones from a profile, as if you were walking to the next area by clicking their profile, and the profile itself looked like 8bit isometric style world design. It was a place, rather than having any resemblance to a profile at all.

By jumping from profile to profile, you could 'explore' the little world they'd created. It was amazing!

It was so cool! I wish I'd kept tabs on at least one of those to share with this thread, it was years ago that I found it. And I don't recall how I did.

That sounds really interesting! o- o Maybe someone might be more familiar with this and be willing to share as well.

It was amazing! I really hope so too, some of the areas were caves, some were houses, forests, castle rooms, taverns, shops. It was like their own RPG sort of thing they'd created.

But I must have seen it five years ago. I don't even know who the main account was. I really hope someone else knows who I am talking about and can help biggrin

Trundlebug's Wife

Tiny Fatcat

DJ Twissta
So recently I was browsing my subscribed threads list and came across a thread for this profile
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/darkmane/214150 Turns out the profile is a text-based game made in 2006!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS

I lost this to the sands of time and have been wanting to play it again since forever!! heart heart GODSEND AAA

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Jigo-san
DJ Twissta
Rabid-Turtle

Jigo-san

WHOA!
No wonder you said you have to get creative with it. I would have... never figured that out.

I read the journal comments haha

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Astrum Aura
DJ Twissta
So recently I was browsing my subscribed threads list and came across a thread for this profile
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/darkmane/214150 Turns out the profile is a text-based game made in 2006!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS

I lost this to the sands of time and have been wanting to play it again since forever!! heart heart GODSEND AAA

awhh you're so welcome! I'm so happy that you were able to find it again!

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
VVhip
DJ Twissta
VVhip

It was amazing! I really hope so too, some of the areas were caves, some were houses, forests, castle rooms, taverns, shops. It was like their own RPG sort of thing they'd created.

But I must have seen it five years ago. I don't even know who the main account was. I really hope someone else knows who I am talking about and can help biggrin

So far I think there could be a possibility. Around what year did it come out again? What major holiday was it near?

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
What do you even do in the Fafnir game??? I figured out the book protects you and you can jump, but how do you free the person?

That text based game reminds me of NeoQuest on Neopets.. memories... smile

Stellar Succubus

DJ Twissta
VVhip
DJ Twissta
VVhip

So far I think there could be a possibility. Around what year did it come out again? What major holiday was it near?

It wasn't gaia made, it was totally user created. So Im not sure if it's a gem ~of~ gaia, per se, but it is still a gem of gaia... if you follow my meaning ^_^

This would have been back in 08/09 at the latest. I was pretty new to the site back then, and didn't think to bookmark anything or befriend the person who had made it. I couldn't tell you exactly when I stumbled upon it, but I do know they had a huge amount of mules. I ~think~ I may have found them as a result of a thread about having lots of mules... and they or someone else posted a link to them... I think there were at least 50, maybe many more, involved with this village, as it were. biggrin

Trash Vampire

Holy s**t, that still exists? I was thinking about it a while back but I figured it was long gone.

Ice-Cold Agent

20,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Those are some amazing easter eggs

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
VVhip
DJ Twissta
VVhip
DJ Twissta
VVhip

It wasn't gaia made, it was totally user created. So Im not sure if it's a gem ~of~ gaia, per se, but it is still a gem of gaia... if you follow my meaning ^_^

This would have been back in 08/09 at the latest. I was pretty new to the site back then, and didn't think to bookmark anything or befriend the person who had made it. I couldn't tell you exactly when I stumbled upon it, but I do know they had a huge amount of mules. I ~think~ I may have found them as a result of a thread about having lots of mules... and they or someone else posted a link to them... I think there were at least 50, maybe many more, involved with this village, as it were. biggrin

Oh of course, the first link I showed in my thread is user-created and is just as nice as a gem as the rest :3 I just wanted to stimulate your memory a bit. Do you remember any users who played the game with you? Maybe they know. In a way it would be like finding it indirectly. Was there a guilt involved?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff