Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KillerPizzaGuy
Haaleo_Husky
Might have tea but i can't do coffee to bitter for me

I've probably only done... Well plenty of different things you can do with coffee. I just use it for the caffeine. That's why I love my Amazon DEATH WISH COFFEE. OHO

Funny thing I can't drink coffee but I love the smell of it.
Haaleo_Husky
KillerPizzaGuy
Haaleo_Husky

I've probably only done... Well plenty of different things you can do with coffee. I just use it for the caffeine. That's why I love my Amazon DEATH WISH COFFEE. OHO

Coffee is inferior to black tea. My favorite kind of black tea is Earl Grey, with Darjeeling in close second only because it's way too expensive to drink on a regular basis.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Haaleo_Husky

Much of my family is like that. So then I get the biggest mug in the house and drink it straight as it is without creme. OHO

Dedicated Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
KillerPizzaGuy
Jesu Christe
COFFEE IS amazeballs okay don't hate

But I'm not hating. QHQ In fact I probably have the scariest sounding coffee in my neighborhood. OHO As case in point above this post.

Reminds me of Death Note o Po

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jesu Christe
Reminds me of Death Note o Po

Or an overused movie title. OHO

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Z17 Diether von Roeder
Haaleo_Husky
KillerPizzaGuy
Haaleo_Husky

Coffee is inferior to black tea. My favorite kind of black tea is Earl Grey, with Darjeeling in close second only because it's way too expensive to drink on a regular basis.

yeah I never understood why tea is more expensive than coffee

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KillerPizzaGuy
Haaleo_Husky

Much of my family is like that. So then I get the biggest mug in the house and drink it straight as it is without creme. OHO

as some people say the stronger the better
While I enjoy a nice cup of coffee or a nice cup of cinnamon tea, I prefer the most sophisticated of drinks....

CHOCOLATE MILK o u o emotion_bigheart
Haaleo_Husky
Z17 Diether von Roeder
Haaleo_Husky
KillerPizzaGuy
Haaleo_Husky

yeah I never understood why tea is more expensive than coffee

Earl Grey isn't bad but holy crap, if you want Darjeeling tea that doesn't taste like pisswater you need to spend a lot more.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

Name: Nova Sorrel
Age: Pretty old. He frequently says he's forgotten just how old.
Student or Teacher: Teacher
Subject: Enchanting/charms.
Race: He was once human, but he's mishmashed himself into a boiling pot of species.
Height: 6'1
Powers: He can use any kind of magic, so long as he's seen it in person, read a guide of some kind, or given other means of discovering it. He's used some of this magic to bind his life to an item, so he's immortal unless the item is destroyed. He also seems to have the ability to tell when people are lying- even when his magic is sealed.

Personality: Initially, he appears sweet enough- although a little too passive and gentle at first glance. He takes joy in watching others succeed, especially if he had a hand in their victory. He seems to enjoy knocking people off of their high horse a great deal more, though, and doesn't think much of playing with people's lives for fun.

Bio: Nova was born as a human with little to no physical strength, and he didn't have the studious kind of intelligence that was desired to make up for it. To say, his parents wanted him to be a walking encyclopedia of history and math, but instead got a walking encyclopedia of magic and spells. He started out simply- just the basic elements, and as soon as he could control those, he added more. He kept adding more until he realized he wouldn't live long enough to acquire all the knowledge he wanted, so he made a contract. At first, with a demon, because they were easy to trick. He had time now.

He spent that time learning more types of magic, until he encountered a magic he couldn't grasp. More and more magics kept cropping up where he couldn't learn them. He altered himself in an attempt to allow himself to learn them, but there were still locked gates. Greedily, he made another contract. Not with demons, because they were too weak, but with things he technically wasn't supposed to know about. Eldritchs lurking in the void. He invested years into finding one that would offer an honest deal and a reasonable price.

That contract only altered him more, changing him to something less than human. With a multitude of things unlocked to him, he was able to go beyond the simple earth to find more magic, spending another chunk of time collecting more and more. He's run out of new things to see now, and opted for sharing slivers of his knowledge at Amarige.
Extras: He carries around what appears to be a cow's skull a lot- when asked about it, he says it matches his eyeshadow.
Appearance: Click for fullview!
User Image

Shy Cutie-Pie

Name: Her Known Identity, Ms. Clarissa 'Clarie' Noon
Her Real Identity, Princess Jasmine Hope Kellian
Student or Teacher: Teacher
Subject: Languages
Race: Elf
Height: 5'5
Powers: She can manipulate anything around her with the use of her mind (this requires deep concentration), she also has the ability to read the mind of anyone she comes into contact with, she also has the ability to heal any physical wounds.
Personality: Pacifist- She doesn't believe in hurting others. She in fact, prevents anyone from getting into a fight if she sees anyone fighting.
Serene- She always has a calm head whenever someone approaches her. She even talks in a very smooth tone. That usually lulls everyone into a relaxed state of mind.
Selfless- She will put anyone above herself given the situation as well as what they need. She has the urge to help others.
Kind- She greets everyone with a smile each time she passes them in the hallway. She loves to compliment others and she loves to know that with just a few words she can make anyone's day.
Mysterious- No one really knows about her past. She declines from telling anyone about her life before she became a teacher.
Innocent- She blushes whenever she hears anything flirtatious being pointed her way. Whenever she hears one of her students cuss, she makes them go to the bathroom and wash their mouths out.
Bio: Clarissa is an escaped Princess, from a land very far away known as the Kingdom of Kellian. She was in a very sheltered life, where she could not freely walk out of her Kingdom to journey out like the other children her age could. Her Father had continually told her to stay within the Kingdom boundaries, not wanting to risk her safety. She was busy each and every single day, taught how to act lady like and several other subjects. Her favorites were usually other languages besides her own Elven language. This had led to her wanting to journey out into the world to explore the different regions. This was not meant to be, at the age of 25. Her Father and Mother had discussed that they had wanted their daughter to be in an arranged marriage with the wealthy Duke of Alysthemer. This was the day she discovered she could read minds. She had read her parents minds about the sudden marriage arrangement. She had tried to speak to her parents almost immediately but she was rejected from speaking about this matter. The next day they were married, to her displeasure. Behind the scenes the Duke had always lashed out at her, and had even threatened to kill her on several occasions for attempting to tell anyone. So behind the scenes she had tricked everyone into thinking she was still married. But behind everyone's back she had divorced the Duke, knowing her Kingdom would suffer if he was King. Before there could be a coronation, she had let her little sister become the renown Princess of the Kingdom. After that she had left a goodbye letter and had run off to escape the Kingdom she was imprisoned in. She had taken on a new identity a few weeks later. She had to survive off the land, where she had realized she could pick up objects using her mind. When she continued on her travels she had heard of a job being offered up to teach students several languages. This had taken up her interest, and she had applied and gotten in.
Extras: She stands for LGBTQ rights. If she finds anyone getting picked on for their differences she always stands up for them. She also one day wants to try and visit as many lands as she can.
Appearance: Full Length Picture
User Image

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
MortalDamage
While I enjoy a nice cup of coffee or a nice cup of cinnamon tea, I prefer the most sophisticated of drinks....

Quite. OHO *Serves two cups of chocolate milk on gold plates. With some vitamin string quartet song playing in the background.*

Dedicated Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
KillerPizzaGuy
MortalDamage

Quite. OHO *Serves two cups of chocolate milk on gold plates. With some vitamin string quartet song playing in the background.*

;O woah

Fashionable Shapeshifter

first reply down next one coming soon. thank god for video games.
KillerPizzaGuy

*tears up* This is the gateway to my heart... my heart strings are being majorly tugged emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff