Welcome to Gaia! ::

I recently started a gaming YouTube channel and I would like some suggestions on what to play. I have plenty of games in mind that I want to play, but I want to know what other people enjoy watching other gamers play or just some fun games that I should check out. Please note that I plan on playing card games, board games, etc as well!

If, for some reason, you'd like to check out my channel, you can do so here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeR_kEv9mNtgtk7OEnofy6w
emotion_awesome emotion_brofist emotion_awesome

Magical Businessman

Just a fair warning: Everyone here is gonna kill you for advertising your YouTube channel. Good luck.

Feral Shade

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
I would just start out by picking randomly. Make a small stack / list of 4-6 games you own, and choose which ones you want to play from highest interest to lowest interest.

Infact, it might be best if you listed some of the games here. People like voting for games on channels, I've heard. And when it comes to Youtubing, you have to give the people what they want. Lol, sad, horrible truth.

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
If you were anyone else in the world, what would you want to watch you play?
Lan Sukasa
Just a fair warning: Everyone here is gonna kill you for advertising your YouTube channel. Good luck.
I figured lol and thank you
The Gamer Padiddly
I would just start out by picking randomly. Make a small stack / list of 4-6 games you own, and choose which ones you want to play from highest interest to lowest interest.

Infact, it might be best if you listed some of the games here. People like voting for games on channels, I've heard. And when it comes to Youtubing, you have to give the people what they want. Lol, sad, horrible truth.
Those are some good ideas! Thank you! And yea, but hopefully I'll at least still have fun playing any game people want to see lol
OctoCamo
If you were anyone else in the world, what would you want to watch you play?
That's a good question and I do not have an answer at this time haha
The newest stuff.
That's what everyone usually does.

Timid Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Survivor 150
Not that I typically watch gaming channels like this, but wouldn't content you're interested in make better videos, and from there better content?
WildChubbyWolf
The newest stuff.
That's what everyone usually does.
Yea, that's true
Arctic myth
Not that I typically watch gaming channels like this, but wouldn't content you're interested in make better videos, and from there better content?
Yea, but I just wanted to get some ideas on what people like to watch. I like all types of games so if someone suggests a game that I love, then I'm set

Feral Noob

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
FIRE EMBLEM! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers