Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Story Line:
the year is 2015 and they where right for the most part the world as we knew it did end back in 2012 but not in the way we thought. No zombies, no solar flair, no flesh eating virus, and no bombs. You see thanks to people trying to understand everything about everything they seemed to have opened a time rip into a few different reality's allowing creatures that humans could hardly dream of through. In the first year half of the humans where either killed for food or turned into slaves. Some weaker creatures where also treated the same.
"Monsters" the news said they where to begin with but its not true. These where the things of nightmares and fantasy, anything you could ever imagine.

Rules:
no godmoding
please don't use subbed words
please do not send me your profile just post it
keep it PG-13
this is a fantasy rp so be creative and have fun!

Profile outline:
characters full name:
sex:
hair:
eyes:
blood type:
height:
wight/body structure/physical faults:
religion:
fears:
strengths:
weakness:
powers:
temperament:
background:
appearance pic:

My Profile:
characters full name: Alice Keem
race: human
sex: female
hair: mid back red hair
eyes: blue
blood type: o+
height: 5'1"
wight/body structure/physical faults: 115lbs, athletic, weak ankles
religion: was a child of the earth. No time for that now.
fears: any and all the "monsters" that are appearing everywhere
strengths: good with a gun & small hand blades, Pretty good at hiding.
weakness: her ankles, and seeing animals in pain.
powers: none
temperament: depends. has a short fuse when it comes to people picking on her height.
background:
Alice was in northern Wyoming when it all started. She was lucky enough to have been shopping for ammo to go out with a few friends and plink off a few rounds.All of her friends and family are gone now and she cant think of anything more then to survive. She caries a snub noes 357 ruger & a sig sauer SP2022 pistol
appearance pic:
User Image
It was early spring and a chill hung in the air. Alice tucked her scarf around her nose as she continued on walking over the crisp grass onward to the plot of land a few miles from town. The sun started to give off a false dawn when she felt the chill run up her spine.
"The shadows are growing now...." she whispered to the dawn air.
The sun was creeping up fast and Alice could feel the light warming the air.
"Almost there" she looked around watching the shadows stretch along the ground. slowly she stopped and took a swig of her flask. A shutter went up her spine and she started moving again.
*CRACK* Alice ducked and popped out her gun. Looking about she saw a few deer looking around but just beyond them she saw her cabin.
"yes"
The deer took off like something was getting close. Alice tucked herself next to a over grown sage brush and waited knowing she wouldn't make it to the cabin. A long distorted shadow walked between her and where the deer where standing making her heart jump and at the same time tighten her grip.
A over sized jack rabbit moved into view. The monster seemed to be blinded in its right side.
'lucky me' she thought as it moved on further into the night after the deer. Staying low to the ground Alice moved to her cabin and closed the door tight behind her.
"That was to close" she sighed with relief as she curled up on her leather sofa with her guns on the coffee table.
Alice started to nod off as she watched the sun shine through the stained glass that made up her wind chime. Her eyes became heavy as she sank into the soft cloud like pillow. Then nothing but darkness as she fell into a deep rem sleep.
characters full name: Sairon Mesagondra
race: Neko/ Human
sex: male
hair: white
eyes: red
blood type: AB
height: 4'11''
wight/body structure/physical faults: 94 lb.'s, slender, the marking under his eye is actually a scar
religion: None
fears: small unfamiliar places (claustrophobia) large lizards
strengths: speed, very efficient with a knife
weakness: easier to be distracted than keep his mind on the task
powers: He uses fire magic although he isn't too great at it yet
temperament: Happy and full of life no matter the situation unless his fears arise
background: Sairon was the younger of 4 brothers and a prince of a Kingdom of Neko Human hybrids that have been at war with a lizard species known as Raptoids as far as he could remember (hence his fear of giant lizards) he had been under protection and a portal seemed to drop him in a strange world but even so he made his way through it and found a place to keep safe for now he has a small blade his father gave him when he was 8 and the memory of his fire magics his mentor had taught him.
appearance pic: User Image

((hope this is ok))

Stoit's Waifu

Anxious Smoker

Profile outline:
characters full name: Medusa was her mothers name so you can imagine how much she hates when people mistake her for her mother. Her actual name is J'adora and her radiant gaze does not turn you into stone, in fact she can control it so unless you'd enjoy being a statue I wouldn't cross her.
race: Greek mythos
sex: female
hair: snakes
eyes: green
blood type: venom
height: 5'8
religion: Greek
fears: Losing control over her gaze and being cursed like her mother.
strengths: Invulnerable, she's a legend and has a legion before her, she's very hard to get to.
weakness: if she were beheaded she would suffer the same fate as her mother.
powers: can turn men/women to stone at will
temperament: A bit dominant but can be put in her place if she were to meet her intellectual equal.
background: A queen by birth right as penance for her mothers beauty she was cursed as well except the gods were more merciful towards her as they bequeathed her power in exchange for her beauty. She has now grown accustomed to the snakes and green skin as nothing could truly take away from the beauty her mother left her before she died.

User Image

_____ I AM BUT A QUEEN AMONG PLEBIANS,
_____APPROACH ME IF YOU DARE.

J'adora saw a young girl run by, she was hidden behind the trees, a blinded rabbit almost giving away her position. She had business to attend to herself, no point in interacting with the mortal that toil about, she was sure the guards would deal with any strays or runaways just as well on their own. She pulled her trench coat tighter around her curvy body, being sure to keep her babies hidden beneath a shawl, a soft green tint on her beautiful face was all that gave away what she was. She hurried in the opposite direction of the girl into a wide clearing, scattered about were broken tomb stones and large human sculptures, she pulled her shawl a little tighter and braved into the cemetery.

It was a long forgotten cemetery but she knew it well, she stepped over scattered bones and dug up graves, grave robbers of the worst kind; necromancers. She heard the hiss of her snakes as they shared in her displeasure at the thought of a necromancer being anywhere near her. Shutting out the thought she stepped down a staircase within one of the catacombs not nearly destroyed as the rest, the crypt that lay beneath was her destination and she was sure by now she had lost the sight of anyone who might be interested in following her. "I'm coming father..."

If you can bare the hissing then approach me,
Beware they may bite.

Stoit's Waifu

Anxious Smoker

User Image

It was cold and she could feel it down to her bones, the early spring air wasn't good for her body considering she was already cold blooded. She could see her breathe forming a small cloud in front of her face as she scaled down into the catacombs, her shawl fell back revealing a tangle of snakes braided about her shoulders.

"Oh!" she felt her foot give way and she almost tripped down the staircase, she grabbed onto a wall fixture to save herself and felt it click in place as she pulled it down. The wall to her left began to move as the stones slide out of place revealing a secret passage. Dust filled the air before her and she coughed as the room cleared, she reached within her trench coat and pulled out a torch, it took her moments to light it and soon the room was filled with the flames light.

Down the passage was a wooden door, she squeezed her plump body between the newly opened crevice and began the long walk down the hallway, her foot was sore after having almost fallen and she reached down to pull off her heels. She had a very important political affair before this so she had worn regal Grecian attire, which for her meant her gold 4 inch heels, purple toga that barely covered anything, as well as the many solid gold bands that held the entire ensemble in place. She pulled her trench coat tighter to warm herself up as her free hand waved the torch about looking for any booby traps.

Beware they may bite.
Sairon had been in this world a little more than a week and watched as different creatures passed by his makeshift home and his ears went flat as he didn't see anyone he would either know or make contact with for now anyway. "So many beings here are strange I wonder where they come from." He said to himself just as his stomach growled. "What I wouldn't do for a decent meal either I haven't eaten since yesterday." He put on his cloak and made his way through the streets and sat on a wall looking for someone to pick pocket of money to get more provisions or actual food to eat for the day at least, his luck lately merited some boundaries and he weighed the pros and cons of who he would pick pocket from.
Alice wrinkled her nose and stretched out on her sofa feeling her back pop.
"how long was i sleeping?" she mumbled to her long red hself as she rubbed the last bit of sleep from her eyes. Alice got up and pulled back her long red hair.
"need coffee...."
(OOC: after your profile is up jump right in and have some fun )
Sairon decided it would be easier to take from an empty house or he thought it was empty. He had gotten himself in by using his knife like a lock pick and began looking around he had seen a young woman with red hair in the home and he did his best to keep to the shadows. She reminded him of his mother but he knew well enough not to assume anything about this world. "If shes staying here theres gotta be food somewhere in here maybe in the cabinets." He reached up and opened a cabinet as Sairon opened the door a few old pots fell out making a loud bang and clanging slightly. "Dammit that was not good hopefully that lady didn't hear it." He tried to reassure himself his ears pinning back and taking his hood off.
Alice ran her hand through her hair as she walked to the kitchen like the walking dead. she didn't bother to bring a gun it was only the kitchen.
"....." she looked at what she thought was a child in her kitchen. she got close as she could to the kid ready to grab him up.

Stoit's Waifu

Anxious Smoker

User Image

As she waved her torch about she was suddenly startled by a corpse hanging loosely off the wall to her right, upon closer inspection she could see spike like spears protruding out of the skull and pelvic areas. Looking to her left she saw another set of spikes, rusted with blood and age, looking around again before proceeding further she found the trigger. A soft spot on the ground, it resembled the rest of the stone tiling but looked older and more beat up.

She found a rock on the floor and tossed it on the booby trap causing the walls to instantly crush inwards, spikes shooting out from either end into unknown holes. She swallowed thickly as the corpse now lay at her feet having been jostled around by the activation of the trap. "Gee humans are so fickle, when they really don't want you somewhere they really don't want you there, isn't that right Bones?" she grinned at the skeleton on the floor before cautiously stepping over it, keeping a sharp eye on the floor for traps her mind began to wander.

Other than the booby traps she had to beware of grave robbers, necromancers, undead, vampires, and any demons that might be lurking about. For one she couldn't be caught away from her throne for long, as far as officials knew she was taking her afternoon nap and was not to be disturbed. She didn't want anyone to catch her out here so she had a glamour on, to anyone else she was a fairly curvaceous woman with black hair instead of snakes, her skin was still a slight green hue but glamours couldn't fix everything as most creatures would know.

Having reached the end of the hallways she opened the wooden door to a loud creeking nose, peeking slowly inside the pitch dark enclosure looking for some sort of light source. She still had her torch but some sort of magic was keeping the room dark, she waved her torch around before giving up and leaning up against the walls so as not to trigger any booby traps in the dark. "Great... how do you turn on the lights?" she grumbled and her snakes hissed as she began shimmying against the wall.

Beware they may bite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas