wedica331
UnicornCommando
wedica331
UnicornCommando
wedica331
Hi. heart

Hello How are you

I'm pretty good. How about yourself?

I'm doing alright. Better now that I took meds. My throat was acting up again on the way home from work. :c

Bugger, I know having throat issues always sucks. I just got better from having radiation in that area myself, and it sucked big time not being able to speak or eat properly.

it was worse two weeks ago. I couldn't even swallow sad I think I have something wrong with my tonsils.

That sucks. Might be Tonsillitis. Hopefully it clears up for you.

Unicorn

Dubstop
UnicornCommando
Dubstop
UnicornCommando
Dubstop

Self reflecting you?

kind of the same. And waiting for a movie to load so I can watch it. And thinking of the future. Of what I have to do. I hope it's good reflecting?

Eh, not at all.
Life is too short to live with regrets, but i'm in transition to a better life and i'm kinda stuck with this current situation and its wearing me out.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would like to listen to your problems. sad You shouldn't go through some of them alone. I hope it gets fixed whatever it is.

Ah thank you, I prefer to go at things alone now. I overwhelm people who aren't that deep in the struggle as well at times.

mmm true but some situations are better with two heads then one. A helping hand is good to have around even if it's just to vent.

Shy Cutie-Pie

UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears
UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears
UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears
I'm actually amazing~! Thanks for asking smile And yourself?

I'm doing alright. A little out of focused atm but okay. haha. How was/is your day?
well it's midnight now xD but I had a very nice day actually.. the past 4 days it was horrible. my computer crapped out on me due old age and I couldn't do anything but fish.. I was so upset but I bought new computer today and I'm such a happy camper ;P wiggles bootie does happy dance~! o.o why out of focus ?

Yay :3 that's good that you were able to get a new computer. Dunno just thinking too much I guess. Had a weird day at work and just over thinking and thinking of what tomorrow will be like.
not healthy over think things to much xD I think tomorrow a fresh day and it be good for you smile I have the next 4 days off :/ bit slow lately so less days working v.v

haha oh I know. My mind is unwinding and thinking of things I missed and what I could do better. Aw I'm sorry.
Gives yum_cupcake ~! stop thiking relax and enjoy the remaining of your night or day :/

Unicorn

wedica331
UnicornCommando
wedica331
UnicornCommando
wedica331

I'm pretty good. How about yourself?

I'm doing alright. Better now that I took meds. My throat was acting up again on the way home from work. :c

Bugger, I know having throat issues always sucks. I just got better from having radiation in that area myself, and it sucked big time not being able to speak or eat properly.

it was worse two weeks ago. I couldn't even swallow sad I think I have something wrong with my tonsils.

That sucks. Might be Tonsillitis. Hopefully it clears up for you.

might be sad tried to go to the docs for it but she said it wasn't anything. Thanks, me too

Unicorn

FiZzy Tears
UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears
UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears
well it's midnight now xD but I had a very nice day actually.. the past 4 days it was horrible. my computer crapped out on me due old age and I couldn't do anything but fish.. I was so upset but I bought new computer today and I'm such a happy camper ;P wiggles bootie does happy dance~! o.o why out of focus ?

Yay :3 that's good that you were able to get a new computer. Dunno just thinking too much I guess. Had a weird day at work and just over thinking and thinking of what tomorrow will be like.
not healthy over think things to much xD I think tomorrow a fresh day and it be good for you smile I have the next 4 days off :/ bit slow lately so less days working v.v

haha oh I know. My mind is unwinding and thinking of things I missed and what I could do better. Aw I'm sorry.
Gives yum_cupcake ~! stop thiking relax and enjoy the remaining of your night or day :/

haha thanks sweetheart. I'll try

Biggest Otaku

9,175 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei

Hey there, how have you been?

I've been a bit of everywhere. haha yourself?

Ah working mostly, some Monster Hunter here and there 3nodding

very nice
staying busy?

Not very honestly, I'm out in the middle of no where and I work at home. So if I'm not working I'm mostly just sitting around the house, thankfully I do get a chance to go out at least once a week when friends are free. Actually went to the Monster Hunter related event at Six Flags last weekend, good times.

How about yourself?

have a lot of hours at work, being called in early cause we are short staffed atm. In the middle of hiring more cooks that I will have to train either this week or next. Been busy with that and cleaning the store that I run.

Well that's good you've been keeping busy, so what else is new if you don't mind me asking?

Unicorn

Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei

very nice
staying busy?

Not very honestly, I'm out in the middle of no where and I work at home. So if I'm not working I'm mostly just sitting around the house, thankfully I do get a chance to go out at least once a week when friends are free. Actually went to the Monster Hunter related event at Six Flags last weekend, good times.

How about yourself?

have a lot of hours at work, being called in early cause we are short staffed atm. In the middle of hiring more cooks that I will have to train either this week or next. Been busy with that and cleaning the store that I run.

Well that's good you've been keeping busy, so what else is new if you don't mind me asking?

mmm got monster hunter myself. Haven't been playing much. It's harder to do things on your own xD um been busy with trying to find places to move to and live.

Shy Cutie-Pie

UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears
UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears
UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears

heart you better cas you really don't want me to smear this on you -------- > yum_cupcake jk made you smile tho smile

Unicorn

FiZzy Tears
UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears
UnicornCommando
FiZzy Tears

heart you better cas you really don't want me to smear this on you -------- > yum_cupcake jk made you smile tho smile

xD very cute

Biggest Otaku

9,175 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei

very nice
staying busy?

How about yourself?

mmm got monster hunter myself. Haven't been playing much. It's harder to do things on your own xD um been busy with trying to find places to move to and live.

Ah good luck on finding a place to move to. If you ever want to play together I'd be more than happy to help ya out, it does have online play after all. I've put a ton of hours into it so far so I'm sure I can help ya out 3nodding

Unicorn

Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei

How about yourself?

Ah good luck on finding a place to move to. If you ever want to play together I'd be more than happy to help ya out, it does have online play after all. I've put a ton of hours into it so far so I'm sure I can help ya out 3nodding

I like the bone blades but I wanna upgrade them and I dunno how to yet. My brother seems to know more but won't help me much xD

Shameless Trendsetter

28,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Friendly Regular

UnicornCommando
Dubstop
UnicornCommando
Dubstop
UnicornCommando
Dubstop

Self reflecting you?

kind of the same. And waiting for a movie to load so I can watch it. And thinking of the future. Of what I have to do. I hope it's good reflecting?

Eh, not at all.
Life is too short to live with regrets, but i'm in transition to a better life and i'm kinda stuck with this current situation and its wearing me out.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would like to listen to your problems. sad You shouldn't go through some of them alone. I hope it gets fixed whatever it is.

Ah thank you, I prefer to go at things alone now. I overwhelm people who aren't that deep in the struggle as well at times.

mmm true but some situations are better with two heads then one. A helping hand is good to have around even if it's just to vent.

true indeed

Biggest Otaku

9,175 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei

How about yourself?

I like the bone blades but I wanna upgrade them and I dunno how to yet. My brother seems to know more but won't help me much xD

lol Well like I said I'd be more than happy to help ya and teach ya anything you may want to know about the game, you know my skype name wink

Unicorn

Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei
UnicornCommando
Rurouni Kei

lol Well like I said I'd be more than happy to help ya and teach ya anything you may want to know about the game, you know my skype name wink

haha thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces