Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Detective

5,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

The woods were quite a ways away. In the time that the deer had been leaping its sensitive ears could detect the faint sound of speaking, and the even more familiar sound of panting. A dog, breathing from the mouth, alive and close by. Zombie Bambi stopped, his hoover clacking against the cement like a tiny horse as he flicked his decaying ears to and fro. The blonde hair hanging form his muzzle swayed in the breeze. It was very cool against the warmth in his belly. By al rights the deer should be full by now. He had hunted well, and the ancient instincts that he'd had when he were living were pressing him to find shelter for the oncoming night and rest with his full stomach.

The virus eating at his flesh had other thoughts. The impulse to hunt and keep hunting was slowly rewiring his older instincts. His belly felt less full now than it had been before. The blood had not even dried from his muzzle and he was once again hungry. Eat, hunt. There was no other way. He began to step in the direction he could detect the dog from. Where there were dogs, there were humans.

The deer kept a steady and yet silent pace. The face of the woman he had killed was still dragging along the ground as he stepped. Occasionally his hoof would come into contact with it. He stepped and jerked up with his head to tear at it piece by peace, not wanting to let go of his prize so easily even to himself. And so it was that Lalita's facial skin would begin to be chipped away as the deer continued to drag it by the roots.

Growing closer his sensitive nose began to prickle with the scent of the dog, as well as two distinct sets of humans. His nostrils flared as he detected gunpowder. They had weapons, this smell triggering the instincts he had when he was alive. However the rewiring of his brain demanded that he hunt them. He was hungry, and his hunger was worth facing weapons.

However he played this game smart. The human closest to the dog smell would be harder to hunt, and the deer was hungry but not hungry enough to die just yet. No, he needed the other scent. He slunk along the edges of buildings, following them for a little while. Then the moment was right, and he struck.

Kace was not expecting a zombie deer to charge at her out of nowhere. She lifted her weapon and aimed it at the deer. Her finger closed in on the trigger just as the deer would dodge without meaning to. The blood from his last victim made his hooves sleek against the pavement, his body rolling along the ground and narrowly avoid the brunt of the scatter shot. Like lightning the deer was on its feet and charged her before she could fire off another round. Antlers pierced skin in areas around her arms. She cried out and dropped the gun as the force of the deer running head-first into her would be too much to withstand.

The antlers pierced her flesh and made her cry out. The deer kept moving, intending to get his prey far away from the other human with the dog before he devoured it. His ears could hear the human screaming as his antlers dug into her flesh more. He lifted his massive head and began to toss her from side to side. She was skewered across his rack, his antlers going even further through her limbs. The edges of his antlers pierced the fabric of her shirt and sunk agonizingly slow into her lings. Kace's eyes were bulging from the pain as she screamed and blood began to heave up through her lungs.

"J-Jackson!" She tried to call out for help but the deer began to shake her body again, this time more furiously. "Ahh!" The tears were forced to her eyes as her life flashed before her. She could have lived with this, with dying at the mercy of a deer for ******** sake. But what killed her most, more than anything as her eyes began to slip into death was the thought that flickered through her mind.

She never did find Jon.

The deer was furious and ravenous. The human was impaled upon his antlers and he roared in his frustration. Her body was threatening to topple him forwards if he did not get her off of him soon. He shook his head to and fro, listening with his ultra sensitive ears as the screaming would end and her body would stop convulsing. Blood pooled from her like water and began to coat his antlers. With another shake her body flung off of his head and landed in the dirt beside the pavement. He hadn't taken her very far from her companion, but like with before he could care less what happened as long as he could eat.

He ignored the crying of the dog and settled instead for his freshly killed prey. The deer pawed at her body and tore chunks from her, the scalp and hair from the last victim lay somewhere on the pavement behind him. Bambi would begin to feast again and use his serrated hooves to get the juiciest bits from her warm carcass. It took a matter of seconds for him to have his fill, and yet again his ears could pin p***k the sounds of the undead stirring into motion and coming to find the source of the gun noise. He took one more mouthwatering bite before beginning to leap away into the distance once more. Kill, eat and run. The method to his survival.

It might not be now, or for a while, but make no mistake.

Zombie Bambi will return.

Fiendish Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image"What the--" Did i just seriously watch a deer take out that chick? Dean couldn't believe what he had seen. A ravenous undead deer just ran through a chick, impaling her. "For christ's sake," he whispered as he ducked behind a building. Grunting and feet scrapping the pavement filled the air. Of course that b***h had to fire off a shot before she died. Dean looked in his three foot parameter for something he could use to see around the corner safely, spotting a piece of a broken mirror laying on the ground next to a dead body. He picked up a nearby piece of glass and thrust it into the corpse's head, no further movement seen so he took the opportunity and grabbed the broken mirror, watching the scene. He looked just in time to see the body was being ripped and torn apart by slumps, meaning the deer had run off and left her to be devoured. I'll have to wait till they're done... perfect... he thought sarcastically. He could tell he would be there for hours waiting for those things to finish off the chick hopefully whatever is on her of value gets left behind. What the hell was that deer though? The only animals I'd seen turned were dogs, cats, and assorted crap that was in the city and trapped. He wracked his brain trying to figure out what could catch a deer, let alone turn it without mauling it.It can't be a volatile, they eat for the sake of eating, it would be gone, and I haven't seen a volatile that could even turn, let alone stop eating enough to turn a person. The horde of infected was starting to thin out, he had been thinking for a long time, it was almost dark out. He grabbed a nearby slump dragged him to the door and ripped his head off with a series of jerking motions. He grabbed the mirror and broke a piece off of it. It was sharp enough to slice the carrion's wrist and drain enough blood to hide his living stench. He walked to the poor girls pile of mush and started quietly sifting through the remains. Okay, a screwdriver, 12 gauge with some shells, a map leading the way to Omaha (how did she keep this) He felt no guilt in raiding her corpse she and that guy she was with made stupid decisions that got her killed.Sorry honey to leave you like this, but I gotta catch up to that friend of yours, he might lead me to others, plus if he gets genked he looks just about my size of jacket. Dean looked around cautiously making sure that thing wasn't coming back, and for other survivors. I was tracking her but I know people could hear those shots for miles, stupid *****.

Sexy Krampus

5,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

What time is it?

The man was groggy as he opened his eyes, noticing that the sun was getting low, meaning he must have been asleep for a good couple of hours. He didn't sleep long anymore, not since all of this s**t went down. Hell, he didn't sleep long in prison either. You had to watch your back, with someone of his crimes, or else you would end up with a shank in your back. But now a days it wasn't the humans he had to worry about, but what they had turned into that he had to worry about running into. His head lolled to the side where a man sat, his hands cuffed behind his back, and by the looks of his clothing, he must have been a police officer at one point. The only sound that could be heard in the room apart from his shifting was the officer's heavy breathing, sounding even louder against the duct tape pressed over his lips, cheeks stained with dried tears that he had run out of the night before.

Slowly Drago stood from his seat, grabbing the knife off the floor, the sharpened tip dragging against the wood while he lazily made his way over to the man. He heard his sniffling and scowled, hunching down before him to press the blade to his throat, narrowing his eyes. "Stop ******** crying, piggy," he growled at him, "You're a god-damn man, act like it.." His pressed his hand to the man's face and gave it a shove, causing him to topple over and land hard on his side, watching while Drago stood up and moved over to the window. He glanced out below, having long ago taken refuge in the apartment on top of one of the old shops near the center of town, only a few blocks away from the quarantine area. The undead seemed to be thin around here, but when he had gotten close enough to the large fences he could hear the sounds inside, meaning there were hordes upon hordes in there, and he wasn't taking any chance...

Drago opened the window and grabbed the chain that had been bolted there, yanking hard, grunting slightly from the weight on the other end. The officer watched him curiously, trying to see what he was pulling up, his eyes widening at the sight of the dead body at the end of it. The woman had looked like she died days ago, her arms twisted at such an angle that even when he removed the chain from the cuffs, they remained above her head. With a kick she toppled out of the window, landing on a small group of the many spikes he had made out of the metal fence posts. They surrounded the front of the building he occupied, angled so that anything that came near would impale itself on them, trapped until he came down and drove his knife in their skull and removed the body. The plan always worked.. but he constantly needed bait to lure them in.

Stepping over to the cop he reached down behind him, grabbing the cuffs, his body thrashing around while he struggled. Drago grit his teeth and leaned back, slicing the backs of his knees, the man screaming against the tape in agony. Without the use of his legs he could only roll his torso back and forth, struggling while he was dragged over to the chain, the hook linked up to the cuffs before he was moved over to the window. "Don't worry, it'll only take a couple of days before you starve," he reassured with a chuckle, giving his body a rough shove so he would fall from the window. With his arms still behind his back, the sudden yank of the chain would snap them at the shoulders, twisting them up and behind him awkwardly, held above his head at a broken angle. He screamed once more against the tape, body shaking, watching as the smell of blood and his muffled cries began to attract the undead.

Drago watched with amusement, his hands against the windowsill, staring at the creatures that impaled themselves trying to get to their next meal. He would take the opportunity to get to the gas station and grab a couple more packs of cigarettes, the thought coming to his mind after he had removed the last pack and shuffled the single smoke inside. He pulled it out with his lips before lighting it up, grabbing the pistol and shoving it into the back of his pants just in case, holding the large knife once again while he made his way out. He moved down the stairs and slipped out of the back unnoticed, the couple that did hear him getting a thick blade through the temple before they could alert any of the others.

The pattern continued as he made his way down the blocks towards the large Phillips 66 gas station only a block from the large high school, the yellow plastic that covered the fence of the quarantine zone seen ever so clearly. He didn't seem to care, quietly moving by the dead that wandered about aimlessly, the smell of the dead woman still on his body, allowing him to blend in for the moment as he made his way in through the glass door and behind the counter. "Come to papa," he whispered, reaching up to grab the last few packs of the marlboro reds.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
As Jax reflected on all these events in the past days, he saw a sign, Omaha/Council Bluffs 48 miles. “Cool less than an hour,” Jax looked down at his gas and speedometer, he pushed the bike faster, “Let’s make this trip a little shorter,” but slowed back down, “Na don’t want to have to hit anything.” He continued on noticing that night was soon coming…

And the story continues…

Jax rode along looking across the open and barren fields, dead littered the place, the amount of cars compacted more as Jax got closer to town, and every so often Jax thought he saw a light burning in a window every so often. As he looked ahead the fields were barren, lifeless, the crops withered husks of lush green things. He spied out several various parts of green, some things were growing, but not for long. Bodies seemed to litter the surrounding area, some stirred as he drove by, others kept still their skulls caved in. Limbs were strewn about, some were visible. Arms, legs, headless torsos, full bodies, but those were starting to move to get at the low hum of his bike. Jax continued on, the dried spots of the blood that had pooled beneath the various limbs brought a shiver to Jax. The rivers run red, course with the blood of innocence, “Just have to keep moving,” he said under his breath as the bike sped along down the empty road. As he neared the town, the congestion of cars began to thicken, the smell of rot hit him as he drove on, weaving through cars. I could try to go over but that might set the cars off. He continued to think on it when he heard the familiar sound of a fresh one, shuffling towards him. It was on a direct collision path with Jax; slipping his hand down, he grabbed for his wrench. Retching the weapon and tool from its sheath, Jax brought the monkey wrench up, and then straight into the zombie’s skull, the sickly sweet smell of rotted flesh mixed with blood filled his nostrils. He heard the crunch of bone as the skull caved in, the wrench almost going through completely. Jax lowered the wrench down and let the zombie drag until he shook it off the wrench, no longer wanting the “companionship” of the dead undead. Continuing to search the roads for any life, he saw into cars, various toys, clothes, blood and gore smeared around in some and on the outside. The Cars were in pretty good condition, if I ever get the chance I’ll try to find more of the cars to make platting for various things, and maybe even get one up and running. He continued to ponder on this as he looked out to see various urban houses littering the road side. Looking out into the early dusk, Jax began to see, every so often, what looked to be various little lights, people trying to see, well I wish them the best of luck on their survival. As he said this a sudden noise broke the silence and he looked to his right. A horde of the undead began to gather at the base of an apartment building, some sort of buzzing was coming from the building; Jax spotted people inside frantically trying to barricade themselves in, hoping to be over looked. Jax’s heart gave a heave as he knew he could nothing to help the group of survivors. The undead could be seen running up the stairs, faster and faster, some crawling others slowly shuffling up. Jax watched as the horde ripped through the door and they poured up the stairs, the mass blocked all view into the stairs area, and all Jax could do was look away.

Speeding along, Jax looked about, a city, Omaha he hoped, was in sight. The cars were so congested that he had to resort to riding on the sidewalk to gain any significant distance towards the city. He looked down to his gas meter. Well I guess I can refill when I get there, only about ¼th of a tank left. Looking back up Jax watched the sidewalk before him, barren except for the occasional arm or leg. The zombies seemed less dense as he reached the city, I hope they are a haven. His hopes began to fall as he saw the city within about 10 miles, it seemed abandoned and like a husk, just like every other city he had found before. Well ********, guess this is as good as a spot to start back up in, I just hope I can find someone to keep me company. Looking down to the sidewalk, he saw nothing and shrugged; he looked to his side mirror. As he peered through the glass on the side of his bike, looking to see something that seemed off, he reached up and wiped off a smear on the glass. As he got done, he took his hand back, and started to look back at the sidewalk when suddenly his mirror shattered into a million pieces, from what? Jax didn’t know and couldn’t look as he lost control of his bike. The bike took on a mind of its own and tilted to the right and turned as he over corrected it. It tipped over and skidded, his leg underneath the bike, his pants were ripping but the armor kept his leg from being torn apart. Finally the bike came to a halt and the surroundings became dead silent. Jax’s mind worked furiously, he needed to get the bike back up to check it for damage, and then he was going to give whatever did this to his bike a good smashing of his wrench.

He unsheathed his wrench and got himself out from under the bike, quickly standing it up right, and walking beside it as he turned on the person in the street. Closing the distance of 10 feet that his bike had skidded, as he neared the person he realized it was a woman, well I guess I found someone, hope my mirror didn’t kill her. Looking down on her back he saw she was tense, Huh guess she’s neither dead nor undead, that’s a good start. “Hey!” he hissed and walked up on her. “Watch where you stop to squat next time, you could have damaged my bike,” breathing lightly, talking just above a whisper and looking around to make sure there wasn’t any undead lumbering towards them. Sighing he continued on, “I guess I should apologize, I didn’t see you,” he paused to think, and breathed out in a shallow chuckle. “I guess I did, when I hit you that is, but I thought I was clear ahead, so I’m sorry for hitting you.” Jax walked around the woman so as to not make her crane her head trying to look at him. “I know the obvious answer already, but… Are you okay?” He shrugged and looked at the woman; she was covered head to toe in blood it seemed. The purplette looked the worse for ware, her cheek seemed pretty messed up from the bike and it began to swell. “Here,” Jax bent down, sliding his duffle off his back. Taking a small cloth and small bottle of water out of his bag, Jax moved the duffle away from the woman but still close enough to prevent people from stealing it. Reaching up a hand, Jax stopped himself, and took the girls hand, placing the wet cloth in her hand and the bottle in the other. “Here you go, thought you could use the cloth to clean up some, and the water to hydrate you a bit.” Grabbing back behind himself, Jax took hold of his bag, zipped it closed, slung it onto his back, and got up, walking away from the girl and back towards his bike. He looked at the bike as he went around the purplette. Taking hold of the handle bars, Jax brought the bike back around and put the kick stand up, “Hey mind watching my back while I work." I hope I can trust you. And he sat down his back against a car, slipping the duffle bag off his shoulders and placing it next to him, on the side opposite of the purplette. Slipping the toolbox from its secret sheath, Jax opened it and began to work silently, examining the bike on the side that had been scratched up. No side mirror, some minor scrapes, mostly paint, seems to be dented in a few locations. Thinking about the dents, probably from when it bounced against the uneven sidewalk. Standing himself up, Jax looked around, greasing a cloth so as to clean off the bike. “So then,” he started, in a low voice, looking for some conversation, “Why are you wondering around outside the city? Going anywhere, a hiding place?” He shrugged and focused in on his bike a bit, popping out little dents here and there, and inspecting, by touch, the innards of the bike. Continuing on without waiting for a response, Jax said. “If you want I could help you get there, I’ve got food to last for a few days, and it gets lonely.” He sighed and shook his head laughing under his breath a bit. “I’m an engineer if that matters; I worked with my dad who was a mechanic before this all started, got tons of knowledge up in here.” He paused in his work and tapped his head. Afterwards he continued to work on the bike silently, waiting to hear her response, I really hope she doesn’t just kill me for my stuff…

Stuff on my back: Mine Stuff!
My Theme: Listen

Brainy Bookworm

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: Where to go?.
Feelings: Calm
Company: No one

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
Cynthia Peters ✔ Age: twenty-Seven ✔ Ex- Military✔Weapon: Gun Gauntlets and machete.
║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

It had been sometime before she awoke so much time that the movie was over up she went looking around alert ''I overslept ..guess i'm lucky to be alive''. She gave a yawn and began to stretch a bit even shadow box for good measure and then she gave a low sigh time to move out it seemed. She gathered her things and put he picture of her brother back into her wallet and moved out. She heard the moaning coming from outside the shop and the actual bump and rattle of the shop cage. She made sure to take it easy and walk with the grace of a cat to head to the ladder that would lead her outside.

One there she crouched down hearing the moaning more so down below how many were there now? She lay on her stomach now and began to army crawl over near the edge of the roof to look down...so many of them lifeless eating machines. They didn't hear her which was good enough for her as she crawled back got up and headed down below this time to the alleyway before. Trash everywhere a bottle of beer perfectly empty but not broken she had an idea she took the bottle and walked with it near to the end of the alleyway. ''Pray this works'' she said as she throws it for right across the other side of street smashing it into near by car. The zombies would be attracted to the sound and so Cynthia jogged off to the other end.

One there she saw a few zombies about five zombies walking about not too close to her location. She wanted to avoid using her gun that would make too much noise but she did have her machete out and ready. Weighing her options she could flee into the forest but if infected animals were about this was going to be a long day. Cynthia bolts across the street and the zombies fallowed after her the closes one getting closer she dropped her back and ready her weapon. As the zombie tried to claw her she punched it across the skull making its head crack the gauntlets are harder than steel imagine what they could do to a human skull?

But this was the undead and to kill it you must take the head off or destroy the brain she could punch to too death but that would take to long. The force of the blow had the zombie falling down as it tried to balance it self but, before it could a swing took its head off. The zombies seem to be a fresh batch of newly zombie humans coming at her the next one to meet her lunged and she side stepped and kicked it in the ribs sending it landing on the ground hard and rolling. She spun on her heels to met the next charge and she used her machete to lead cutting the top head of the next zombie.

The kicked zombie got up and tried to claw her face but she used her gauntlets to keep it back then she pushed it back and slammed the metal into its face crushed its face. Not done yet as the zombie head snapped back she plunged the blade the blade trough its forehead to its brain. She freed her blade as the next zombie a much older infected one rotting came sluggishly ''oh, ******** this'' she mutters flipping her machete to get a good grip before throwing it with all her might to plunge it deep into the zombies head it looked dumbfounded before toppling over. Sweat began to run down her head as she scooped up her machete and her bag years of service she was is in top form but had her limits this was not it.

Breathing heavily as the carrying around a gun gauntlet would do that carbon fiber was lighter but the bullets in the gun added to the weight. Cursing her luck she ran off once more hopefully to find some leads on her brother. A cop car in the distance seem to be a good ride as she checked it out....the key were still in the car but the gas was low '''he or she must of gotten dragged out before they could shut the door''. Tossing her stuff into the passenger side she hopped into the car for now she would need a place to go but where? The cop car rolled down the street 30 mph.

OCC: Anyone want to meet her are something lol
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

''' I don't have time for fools step aside.''
''Evan I won't leave you behind this time.''
''If you get in my way you'll get some of this!''
''Life seems to be testing me way more than I want it to.''
'' if I do die..I'm going out fighting to the very end.''

Theme: Spirit Of Fire

Weapon of choice:
Gun Gauntlets: As the name says these are gauntlets that can fire bullets from them. Can Be used for long range or up close and personal combat. The Gauntlets are made form carbon fiber making them stronger than steel and strong enough to break bones and go trough a skull with ease. The gun part of this weapon can take in different bullets in addition they have different mods but only for shotguns,pistols, aka 47 ammo, and desert eagle bullets. Also has a special piece take takes in recoil so when she fires her hand doesn't yank back from the force. The gauntlets can take up to thirty bullets each and sh can mix it up one gauntlet can fire shotgun rounds while the other rapid aka47 rounds. The Gun Gauntlets weigh her down though making her movements slower.
[ Summaries: The gauntlets have four mods desert eagle mode,aka 47 mode,shot gun mode, and pistol mode.]

Machete: Carries a long and sharp machete on her back for quick uses to shot zombie heads off and among other things. This is her only other melee weapon other then the gauntlets.

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

She watched as a boy walked out from the truck, and a few things clicked in her head. There was a broadcast that was bringing people to this hell hole. She returned her gaze as the woman introduced herself. She nodded at the introduction, ignoring the fact that Evan looked very little like Lillian, her mind currently remembering her own mother. "I'm Senna... it's good to hear that families have made it okay... Mine wasn't so lucky..." Her voice wavered a bit with pain. A sudden chirp from her side brought her back. "Oh. This is Quicksilver - " She patted the horse. " - and this is Aura." She pulled out the small marsupial from her pouch. Her black head looked up at the newcomers, then turned to Senna and made a quick squeak. "I know. I know. Food. I'm going..." Her eyes turned to the store, fear crossing her features. The problem was that thanks to those shots, and her Friesian's reaction to the woman, the shamblers would be heading here. "Excuse me for a bit..."

She trotted her horse over to the grass section in front of the Walgreens. The windows were smashed and blood dotted in the entrance. She hesitated once, but then dismounted with easy grace, before carefully entering the store. It was darkening outside, which didn't help matters in the store. Fortunately, there were some back windows that caught the ending rays of light as the sun slowly made its way east. She didn't hear anything or see anything, but she knew not to trust that. "Warn me, Aura." She whispered to the sugar glider. Carefully she stepped around the broken glass, keeping her eyes moving from side to side, to down, to forward. She made her way over to the food section. Blood seemed to cover the ground in large splotches, but there was no bodies, nor shamblers from what she could tell. She found what she was looking for - a bag of month old veggie chips. Granted they'd be stale, but food was food. She took the last of the remaining bags, causing a crinkling noise. She made her way around, avoiding the past route in, knowing that if there was something in her, it would be following her.

When she saw the entrance, she heard something from her right, Aura barked once in surprise, and she darted and low lunged, lightly scraping her knees, before rolling in the grass. A shambler had almost caught her, and was now turning to try and make its way outside. The bags of veggie chips now sprawled around her, she took out her father's hammer, but shivered at the sight of it. Then she moved herself, getting herself off the ground despite her hurting knees. She stood upright, hammer raised and then the shambler lunged, she brought down the hammer forward, and the shook as it connected with the skull of the zombie. The shambler dropped, and she skirted away from it, stopping only to pick up the bags of chips.

Her eyes scanned the horizon of the different exits from the intersection and to her horror, there was a rather large group heading this way from the south. "Are you guys finished with your gathering? I think we all need to leave..." She wanted to go with, but only if they let her. She pushed the bags of chips into the horse pack, the last one going in her backpack. Aura chirped in protest. "Shhh. I'll feed you in the hour, I promise." She put the sugar glider back into its pouch, then hopped onto Quicksilver's back.

User ImageUser Image
{===============================}
Visable
x1 Hammer
x1 Bonding Pouch
x1 Fully Saddled and Bridled Horse
Backpack
3x Canned Chicken
1x Bag of Dried Apple Chips
1x Gallon of Water (1/4 full)
1x Small Tote of Oats (1/2 full)
1x Bag of Veggie Chips

Horse Pack
x3 Bottles of Water (Empty)
x1 Bottle of Water (Full)
x3 Screwdriver (large phillips, small phillips, large flat)
x2 Bag of Veggie Chips

OOC: Do what you want during that. This way we can move on a bit.
Singing {~}
With: Lillian and Evan
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Aezoul

{===============================}

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Kora Hawkins

Kora nodded, but still felt uneasy. She looked at the man as he grabbed a cloth and wrapped it around his arm. It took her a bit, but she finally understood why it did that. They searched and found the bottom floor empty. The two started their way back to the garage. "There's an ax under the engine, and it looks untouched... Maybe out of commission... but there might be something inside too..." They were back in the garage, and she first studied the tool benches over by where the hanging contraption set. There was a lot of metal parts that could be improvised weapons for awhile. She felt the weight of each, most being either too light and Kora fearful of it breaking easily or too heavy for Kora to move easily. She then examined the tools. A lot was power tools, completely useless in this situation, but some of them, like screwdrivers, hammers, and clamps would have some use, maybe not in the idea that they could be used in combat, but rather for exploration and survival.

She took off her quiver, and removed the bag that her bow was in. She set her bow and arrow down off to the side. Then she gathered up a quite a few of the tools she deemed necessary, remembering different hunting tips her uncle used to give her, throwing them into the bag, careful to make as little noise as possible. She was getting paranoid by the lack of voices, so she decided to make some small talk. "So, I'm Kora... What's your-" She turned to look at him and see what he was doing, when her eyes landed on the cat in the doorway. It looked like any normal cat at first, but after a further look, she say the telltale eyes, milky white, and a fly-infested wound on its shoulder. She didn't have time to grab her arrow, so she went for her hunting knife, watching the cat start for her, slow at the first movement, then speeding up.

Enjugahara
Will she live? Find out after your next post!

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

The woman laid still on the side walk, her only movement was when she brought her hand to her face; wiping some of the blood from her nose. She was still seemingly in shock, her hand raked against her cheek. The purplette was pretty convinced she was covered in scratched and new scrapes and it was all because of this b*****d that hit her with his bike. She turned in his direction, curiosity catching the better side of her. There he adjusted the bike and pulled out his weapon of choice. A wrench? What the hell kind of weapon was that? Maybelle groaned a bit, shaken vigoriously with a head ache.

Maybelle finally sat up, her elbows placed on either knee and she conitnued to hold her head. With her other hand she reached to her side and held a pistol losely in his direction. "No one here gives a damn about your bike, kid." she hissed back, her finger on the trigger ready to put a bullet in his head at any swift movement. She wasn't kidding around, she hated people especially ones who hit her with a stupid mirror. The barrel of Maybelle's pistol followed the blonde around as he circled her, his words becoming more of a headache than the actual bike.

Was she okay? What kind of questions was he asking? Of course she wasn't okay, look at her. Covered head to toe in her own blood, and not her pretty little face was scratched up worse than the side of his bike. She ducked her head between her legs, releasing a long sigh of exhaustion. "Does it look like I'm okay?" she snapped, the pistol bouncing in animation as she spoke to him. He neared her, the pistol sharply directed on point to him; there was no laziness to the extention of her arm. It was obvious she was well use to shooting someone, dead or alive.

"Don't touch you. Who the hell are you?" She growled, snatching the water and cloth from him. If he was going to offer, she might as well use it. Stuff like this wasn't easy to come by anymore, especially not in a city like this. Maybelle would know, she lived here and has been stuck here ever since the break out. She watched him intently, pouring only a little water on the cloth and wiping majority of everything from her face. Looks like that knock against the face stopped my nose bleed. Maybelle conversed with herself, the whole time she wiped her face clean she held the pistol in his direction. Once she was sure her beautiful features weren't matted in blood, she tossed the cloth aside. Eyeing him, she brought the neck of the bottle to her lips; guzzling the water rather quickly.

Halfway through the bottle, she screwed the cap back on; awkwardly since she was doing it one handed. "You mind telling me who you are?" she scoffed, spitting the remainder of some blood from her mouth. Her saliva was filtering the water through a bitter copper taste. Watch his back he said. Maybelle shook her head and chuckled lowly, where was the guy from? She watched him inspect the bike, her mind guessing at his previous job. Her first choice might have been a mechanic or engineer; by the way his hands worked on the motor vehicle, she presumed her guess a fair one. Crimson hues examined him.. at least she got hit by someone cute.

She contemplated shooting him in the back and taking his things, hell she was still thinking about it. "I live here." was all she said, still not comfortable with letting him in on the secrets of the city. It was far too early, and he was obviously just a strange. Maybelle stood, pushing the barrel of the gun to help dust her clothes off. She would need to find a new change of clothes, and maybe clean herself up a little better. When he started questioning him again, offering their companionship to one another; she brought the gun to his head. "What game are you playing here? I could literally just waste you away with a single bullet."

User Image
User Image
He sighed and shook his head laughing under his breath a bit. “I’m an engineer if that matters; I worked with my dad who was a mechanic before this all started, got tons of knowledge up in here.” He paused in his work and tapped his head. Afterwards he continued to work on the bike silently, waiting to hear her response, I really hope she doesn’t just kill me for my stuff…

And the story continues…

Jax sat there, continuing to work on his bike, the smell of curdled blood and rot was heavy in the air.
“Does it look like I’m okay?” Her words were harsh, as if she wanted to cut him. As he continued his conversation, Jax looked to the bike more closely, taking out a rag and greasing it a bit, making sure everything was slick when he started back up. Is it wrong to ask? Plus I even said it was the stupid question. He just shrugged and sighed out low and soft. Only wanting to be polite, then again this is an apocalypse so people outside of Sanctuaries were probably less trust worthy, only looking out for themselves. Sitting back, Jax took into view the entire bike, scanning over the bike for any other damage.

Slowly working all over the bike, Jax made sure the scratches were dealt with next. He chipped off the custom paint job and gave a slight grunt; his vision was flickering between the various pieces of the bike, hoping nothing was punctured. As he listened to her, words still seemed to be the point of a sword jabbing at him to spill his truths.
You mind telling me who you are?” Sighing, Jax realized he was only to get truth from the girl if he did so first, “Well,” he placed a hand on his chest. “The name’s Vayne,” he blinked and looked at the purpellet through his googles. Stopping the work on the bike, Jax turned his head, pulled off the glove on his hand and stuck it out in a put it there motion, “Jax Vayne.” Dropping the hand knowing she wasn’t going to shake his, her reactions saying all he needed to know that just knowing his name wasn’t going to get very far. He began to explore her features; she was young, but older than him. Her face was gorgeous, even the part that had been done in by his mirror. He stared at her crimson hues; his own rich ice blue staring soaking up this woman’s appearance. “I live here,” This interested Jax, but he held his tongue, not wanting to incur any wrath, though just smashing his mirror into her face seemed to already have that war path covered. Trying to recover a bridge before it burned, “So you know your way around, if you wanted,” he shrugged motioning to his bike, “You could hope on behind and hold on tight directing me to where we need to go.” He held the crimson glare in an icy stare, softened by honesty and honorability.

As she spoke the words, Jax even knew that what he was going to do would decide if he could actually carry on his father’s legacy or not.
“What game are you playing here? I could literally just waste you with a single bullet.” The fear was caught in his throat. Urging his hand to stay away, the thoughts seemed to harden behind him; he was done with this s**t. Reaching with both hands, Jax tore away his helmet and goggles, reviling his blond hair, angular cheek bones and chin, attached earlobes, and his set of skull earrings on either ear. “So then if you’re going to pop a cap in my head do it!” he hissed, Jax was done playing games, if this chick wanted his help, cool, but if all she wanted was his stuff fine, kill him, take him from this world, Fine by me, at least I get out while you stay here.

The words screamed in his head, threatening to take hold and spill forth from his mouth. Lips pulled taught, and eyes burning with a passion, Jax hefted his wrench and got down low. Growling low under his breath, “I would be of more use to you alive than dead.” His hatred had died, “Hell I’m more help to myself alive than dead.” Saying this more to himself than the girl. Shrugging, Jax just shook his head and put the helmet back on his head, strapping the goggles back in place. Rolling the bike around, putting the kickstand up, Jax looked to the sky, bones dusk is upon us. Looking out through all the city buildings and skyscrapers, Jax saw the gleaming light of day fade, night following in. An endless cycle none the less, the moon rises while the sun sets, two lovers, wanting nothing more but to see each other. When their forbidden love is allowed, Jax thought, it was when the moon overlapped the sun, an embrace that only lasted a few seconds before they were forced to split again, the moon always trying to catch the sun.

Jax was running along, a small toy hammer in one hand, a tike sized carpenter belt around his waist. His imagination was running rampant; he saw the shop all around him, looking from machine to machine. With a flick of his wrist the tool he wanted was right there, and he went to work on the invisible sword that he would use to defeat the orcs trying to invade his home village. Suddenly he was out in the world the setting sun before him, as he rode in on a horse, armored up in a hand crafted suit of metal, made by none other than yours truly. Riding proud and true little Jax began to swing his sword, cutting down the hordes of orcs trying to plunder his village. One child taking on a million orcs, it was glorious.

Jax shook himself from the memory and turned back to the woman, rolling his head over his shoulders, and shaking his hands. Cocking an eyebrow she probably couldn’t see, “So,” he purred. “You,” he pointed to the girl, “and I?” bringing his fingers back doing a wave like motion, “Going to find shelter together, or is this where we split?” He rolled his eyes as he checked around letting out a soft chuckle, a smile cracking across his face, “Better decide quick, suns going down, dead man’s hours are almost upon us.”

Stuff on my back: Mine Stuff!
My Theme: Listen

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
Raise the roof, love the chase
Let it burn with every taste
Sippin' hard until it's easy
And you're feening for the bass
Light's on cut em' off↘

User Image
Lillian's heart painfully thudded against her chest at Senna's words about her family not making it this far. She knew all too well what it was like to lose your loved, The faces of her husband and son haunted her dreams still. Her thoughts thankfully were yanked from that train of thinking by Senna saying that she would be right back. Shrugging she turned back to Evan and the truck. "I cleared the inside, Grab your bag and we can gather anything useful in the gas station. I think I saw some bottles of Gatorade left in the cooler."She said as she reached over the tailgate of the truck and extracted an empty black duffel bag.

Lillian was the first to reach the doors, She stepped gingerly around the blood pool that had formed under the crumpled form of the infected she had brained. You couldn't really call it blood, It was darker and more congealed than what warm living blood would be. "I'm gonna head to the cooler, Take a look around and see what you can find." She said as she broke off from her companion. As she crossed to the back of the store, Something caught her eye sprawled on one of the almost empty shelves. Several bottles of bug repellant such as the type used for camping, knocked over on the shelf and floor. Grabbing the few none damaged bottles, She tossed them in the bag.

Reaching the cooler, She walked inside the door making a squilching sound as she wrenched it open. The power had been down for a while so the crates that had perishable liquids in them had taken on the consistency of yogurt. In the far corner she found the crates full of Gatorade she had spotted earlier, As well as a small amount of apparently unnoticed water. Grabbing what she could, She filled the bag up about half way. Leaving about a crate of bottles left, Lillian hoped someone who needed it would run across it. Though she began to doubt how man none infected still remained to need such things. Leaving the cooler, She looked over the tops of the shelves looking for Evan. "Find anything useful?" She called, Her unoccupied hand grazing over her revolver just in case.

↖We don't need them shits at all
We are blind to all their facts
But we are happy where we are like
We are happy where we are...
EvanXXPeters

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image

I never knew..I never knew that everything was falling through.
That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue to turn and run when all I needed was the truth.

But that's how it's gotta be. It's coming down to nothing more than apathy.

Evan wasn't sure how to feel when he heard that the Senna's family had not been so lucky when it came to surviving. Any sort of moral person probably would have felt bad and tried to console her or something of the like, but that wasn't Evan. From his experience of losing his family..well it broke him as a person. The only thing he could do to get through it was simply break apart, and then lock it all away. Regardless of how long he had spent in the mental care facility he still had not been able to remember what happened under his own power without losing it, so he decided to push past that and simply sigh. That probably wasn't the best response, but he did not really now what else to do. When she introduced herself he wasn't all that surprised that she introduced her horse next, but something did catch him off guard. The fact that she mentioned the name of someone or something else caught him. That was when she pulled the small marsupial from her pouch, and his eyes just widened. At first he was not sure if he should be scared or simply dumbfounded. She had just produced this small creature from out of nowhere, had a name for it, and apparently was best friends with it. He did not get time to respond before she spoke. "Excuse me for a bit.." She said, while heading off into a store not too far from where they where.

"I cleared the inside, Grab your bag and we can gather anything useful in the gas station. I think I saw some bottles of Gatorade left in the cooler." Lillian said, thankfully dragging Evan's mind away from the dreadful situation and back to the matter at hand. It was at this point that he was thankful he had brought his bag with him, because he knew that anymore noise need be avoided. One wrong move and a horde could be on them like a pack of dogs after a mailman, or a butcher..something along those lines. Evan knew it was better to simply start moving than waste time responding, so he followed her into the gas station. Of course she was the first to the doors seeing as she was the closest. "I'm gonna head to the cooler, Take a look around and see what you can find." She said before breaking off from him. Evan decided to head towards the front of the store, canvasing what little there might be. He kept finding open bags of chips and some candy. Probably not the safest best..likely rotten He thought to himself, but he did end up finding some bags of beef jerky. In the same area just happened to be small things of aspirin, assorted bags of likely stale chips, a few things of peanut sticks and nutella(although he wasn't sure if the chocolate would be safe), and a small case of altoids. He wasn't quite sure if anyone else had been through the store, but if they had it would have had to have been a picky person. Much to his delight he did end up finding a lighter and some matches on one of the dead bodies located on the ground. It took him a few minutes just to get over the idea of them having been alive months earlier before he was able to search them.

Evan was just done picking up some magazines and gloves. He figured that the gloves might come in handy even if they were the wrong size, and the magazines could be used as a memorial type of thing. If nothing else they were paper and could easily help build small fires. It was after he began to stuff the rest of his findings into his bag that Lillian called out to him. "Find anything useful?" She asked, which of course he decided not to respond to at the moment. After he was finished zipping up his bag he simply got up and headed towards her. That's when he noticed her hand grazing over her revolver, and wasn't sure how to take that at first. "Yea I ended up finding some food, and gloves, perhaps some materials to help start a fire" He told her, before pulling the lighter out from his pocket. "I figured if you found any cigarettes or anything this might help" Evan shared his thoughts, before remembering that Senna was probably waiting for them by this point. "I can't say there was much to pick from, it looked like someone had been through here once before, but who knows" He shrugged while looking around. There couldn't be anything else to root through in this area, and he was getting a little antsy just thinking that a horde could be on them within a matter of seconds.

I'd rather run the other way than stay and see the smoke and see who's still standing when it clears.
And everyone knows I'm in over my head..over my head.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With:Lillian Woods with Senna on the outside
Where:Fort and 90th(Inside BP)
Carrying:Crowbar and supplies inside backpack.

Desirable Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
User Image

"Jax Vayne."

Interesting enough name, but that still didn't explain who in the hell he was and why he was acting so kindly to her. Life was eat or be eaten, there was no other way around that. Her hand held steady in his direction, at any second she would pull the trigger ending his life. She wasn't a selfish woman, but she certainly didn't believe in helping people; not after what she had been through the past month er so. In a world like this it was hard to trust people. An arm reached up, wiping the sweat from her brow; momentarily blocking her view, however her gaze never ceased to be on him. It seemed she had frustrated the man, Maybelle flinched at his sudden movement causing her to take a deep breath in as though it was him time.

When blonde hair broke free of the helmet, she might have had a heart attack. Through the goggles she could tell he was adorable, but damn how did something like him survive? He must of been a real lucky son of a b***h recently. "So then if you're going to pop a cap in my head do it!" his voice was intimidating. He didn't really mean that did he? I mean, he couldn't possibly want to die. Maybelle held her steady, her nail inching back the tripper just a bit; knowing very well the next millimeter would cause a bullet to barrel through his skull and brain. At least it would be a swift death. Though, something was endearing about this kid; perhaps he could prove useful.

She lowered the gun, adjusting it back to it's homemade holster on her waist. Arms crossed over her bosom, as she shifted her weight to one leg. Maybelle could only watch him impatiently, she couldn't remember the last time she didn't put a bullet in someones head; it was quite the customary greeting now a days. She shifter to her other hip, cocking her head; she laughed. At least he would be entertaining as a companion.. what was she getting herself into? She paused before answering him, the seconds of sunlight fading fast.

This wasn't her, this isn't who she was. What was she getting herself into?
                                                Maybelle breathed heavily, a gun wrapped tightly in her fingers; a dead body laid before her. No, not an infected body- a human. She had painted his brains to the wall behind him. The rest of the group urged her on, cheering at her sudden reaction. Maybelle was sweet, innocent, she'd never go so far as to kill someone. Though now.. she'd never go so far as to let someone live..

She could feel the nagging in her head, as though earlier companions were urging her to shoot this kid too. Sounds of gunshots filled her ears. Maybelle shook her head, watching him point this way and that. "I'll take you to my place." she swallowed her pride, and approached him with brisk nervous footsteps. Once she was at an arms length, she could examine him further; the dirt on his face outlining the goggles the few strays of blonde sticking from the sides of the helmet. Watching him get on his bike he made it look easy, she couldn't recall ever sitting on something that didn't have four doors and a seat belt.

Maybelle adjusted herself behind him, arms wrapping around the boys abdomen and hands flat against his chest. Her grip was tight, despite not knowing much about him. She laid her chin on his shoulder so that she could direct him as the engine lowly rumbled them to their destination. "I will waste you if you turn your back on me kid." she threatened lastly, before willingly giving him directions to her hideaway.

"My name's Maybelle."

Fiendish Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageS***, still alive. Dean awoke into a nightmare once-more the only thing about the scene that was off was. Crap what time is it? He checked his watch and guessed that he had passed out for a little over an hour.He looked around the crap-shack he planted himself into after running away from the ticked off undead buck.Through his persistence he only found a few cans of raviolis and a skillet. Hopefully these are still good I don't want to be sick with those things running a muck. As he ate the seemingly O.K. raviolis he pried open with a knife and cooked with a makeshift hot-pan he checked the map he took from that chick.This place is a madhouse and I'm not stickin' round for my turn in solitary. He only ate a single can and put the rest in his pack, he took the time to inventory his stuff so he knew how long til he could fend.

Broken mirror shard
Shot gun with 13 shells
3 cans of raviolis
map
combat knife strapped in boot
half a carton of smokes
3 bottles of water
flask of JD
Standard issue comm radio
lighter almost out of fluid

After he was done he packed his crap and started moving towards potential locations for living people.He knew he couldn't fend for much longer by himself, maybe it was time for him to search for a bigger crowd to run with, if it turned south he could take what he needed and flee.He opened the door and checked for slumps, volatiles, or that ten point zombie, once he was clear, he started running.
User Image

User Image

Hours had passed since everything Sienna knew had changed. She was at Walgreen's, a group of people had found her, and they seemed to have a plan. The little girl...the memory of that little girl was going to haunt Sienna for the rest of her life. She had seen the undead reindeer, and it was even more horrifying than the walking dead people. Now Sienna was alone, wandering the streets, clutching a butcher knife and her heart felt like it was going to pop right out of her chest. She was shaking as her blue hues scanned everywhere, and hid every time she heard the slightest rustling. Sienna could have gone into another building to hide, but the blonde has said that they had a sense of smell, and she would surely be found staying in one hiding spot.

After about 10 minutes, Sienna could feel her stomach rumbling. She was hungry. She needed food yet for some unknown reason she hadn't gotten any food from Walgreen's. Of course the slaughter of people had her scared out of her wits, she didn't want to turn back and go there again. Who knew if that animal was still there? She could feel her feet drag as she continued down the street, paranoid, and almost hoping she would see someone she would be able to accompany. There was also that chance they'd shoot her where she stood as well, and Sienna still needed to find them. She needed to know if her parents were still out there. It was the sound of footsteps that shook her from her thoughts, and immediately, Sienna dove down beside a car to hide. She peeked out and saw not a zombie, but another person. He seemed to be running away, but nothing was chasing him.

It took a few minutes of debating for Sienna to slowly stand up and attempt to follow the red haired male. Maybe he knew where this so called haven was? Is that why he was running? She stayed on the other side of the street, somewhat behind him as she tried to keep up. Being near someone who wasn't infected gave her a small sense of relief, and hope. There had to be a cure for this, someone had to be at least trying to find a cure, right?
Please know what you are doing... her silent plea kept repeating in her mind as she followed the man.

User Image

Where?
Not too far from Walgreen's

With?
No one really....just following this red haired male

Thoughts?
I am hungry...I am terrified! I hope this guy knows what he is doing...

OOC -

User Image

Fiendish Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageDean after walking for several minutes started thinking he heard things.Those can't be footsteps.The area was clear from what I checked. He had determined two possible outcomes. #1 Jesus I'm losing my mind. and #2 Someone is following me. He kept listening to the quiet oddly paranoid sounding shuffling behind him a few yards. "If you keep following people like that they'll think you're a slump and try and kill ya!" Dean tried to be quiet enough for only the follower to hear. He couldn't quite place it but he didn't feel threatened, and he didn't know why. "Listen, if you come out now I wont hurt you, and as long as you don't hurt me we should be aces" God, I hope this isn't a slumper.. Dean stopped at a wall and slumped down as if he was fatigued. All the while he knew whatever it was saw the shotgun, but not the knife. Just in case man remember, there are good people here too. No more useless death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff