Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm not a big furry fan but mad respects to you. Lines are rather nice looking. furry art is so broad in spectrum I really don't think there's should be one specific thing that makes it furry art. What the one peep linked to earlier is just one version of "Furry art."

I think what would prolly make this more believable is blending in the fur from the neck down through the rest of the body. That doesn't mean you have to make the entire body look like its fur, but smoothing it out would help the illusion. The body looks amazing and the head looks amazing, but there's no real visual connection between the two.

Mad props to you on lines and ideas. That's pretty cool lookin'.
Chris_chris
I'm not a big furry fan but mad respects to you. Lines are rather nice looking. furry art is so broad in spectrum I really don't think there's should be one specific thing that makes it furry art. What the one peep linked to earlier is just one version of "Furry art."

I think what would prolly make this more believable is blending in the fur from the neck down through the rest of the body. That doesn't mean you have to make the entire body look like its fur, but smoothing it out would help the illusion. The body looks amazing and the head looks amazing, but there's no real visual connection between the two.

Mad props to you on lines and ideas. That's pretty cool lookin'.

Thanks! I'm glad you agree! And I agree on the blending and my next drawing is fully furry/furred body, and the one after that is more like the tiger one, but with better blended fur towards the human parts.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
JunkFoodForZombies
Sam-DeanWinchester
by any chance. Did you trace over a image?

Also, he looks like a human who is wearing a mask. He doesn't look like antho tiger or a furry.

the lines are good tho.

So, my friend posted my picture in a furry community and this was the response to what hard core furries considered him as a furry and how he was done:

User Image

User Image

User Image
why are you replying to me ? I don't care what other people think about the image. My personal opinion that it looks like a human wearing a mask. This is off topic.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
JunkFoodForZombies

*pointless agruement is pointless* I don't care what I said. You don't need to go off the rails trying to prove anything. Stop, Just stop.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
JunkFoodForZombies
Sam-DeanWinchester
JunkFoodForZombies

*pointless agruement is pointless* I don't care what I said. You don't need to go off the rails trying to prove anything. Stop, Just stop.

If you dont care what you yourself said, then you probably shouldnt bother speaking.
read the rules. Comment and critique section is for seeking opinions. If you don't like hearing opinions you don't agree with then don't post in a section that request opinions. So just stop spamming me with non sense. Move along.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
JunkFoodForZombies
Sam-DeanWinchester
JunkFoodForZombies
Sam-DeanWinchester
JunkFoodForZombies

If you dont care what you yourself said, then you probably shouldnt bother speaking.
read the rules. Comment and critique section is for seeking opinions. If you don't like hearing opinions you don't agree with then don't post in a section that request opinions. So just stop spamming me with non sense. Move along.

What you were saying wasn't an opinion. You didn't say "I consider these furry styles" and listed links, you said those were examples of what furry was and that mine was not. You stated it as a fact, not an opinion. I hope your understanding of this comes with age.
STOP SPAMMING ME.

1. I wasn't arguing on the stance of what you said about personal preference and such. STOP CONTINUIOSLY REPLYING TO ME when I wasn't even arguing with you.

2. What I think what should or shouldn't look like is a mere opinion/perspective. STOP TRYING TO AGRUE when I wasn't even AGRUING with you in the first place.

3.STOP TRYING to prove something to me how I made a comment that you disliked.

4. You started this pointless thing out of no where when no one was even arguing with you in the first place.

5. STOP REPLYING TO ME. I stated many times about this.

6. STOP with the whole 'you said this'. I still don't care about what I said. You can either take it or leave it. Replying to me doesn't prove your point even more or less. MOVE ON ALREADY.

How many times do I have to say this? Stop replying to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff