• Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Thoughts Ki Bae...
Location Hospital
Company Ki Bae - Amber
OOC Yay Amber!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

Taki tried to keep her tears at bay when Amber asked. Before she could say anything she her her arms around Taki and she lost it. She broke down crying. “Ki Bae...someone pushed him down the stairs. I don't know what to do Amber....I'm scared.” She says through her tears. She knew eventually one of the doctors would come find her to tell her if he was going to be fine or not. She wasn't sure what she would do if he could no longer play. Well she would probably get herself in trouble again if that was the case, because she would go after Saya for that. She clung to Amber as she cried, scared of what was happening to Ki Bae.

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image User Image User Image

Fuchibi12

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Hyun Ki Bae

An hour passed, and that hour turned to two. Amber sat with an arm around Taki, rubbing her shoulder and whispering sweet nothings to her to keep her calm, she hated seeing people cry. Inside though, she was just as scared, Ki Bae was like a little brother to her. Just after the two hour mark passed, a doctor dressed in surgery clothes exited. He spotted them and made his way over. "Are you the family of Ki Bae Hyun?" he asked. Amber nodded quickly.
"Right, well, his wrist was a clean break, there should be no damage." he began. "Though that is really the only good news. There was some pretty serious internal bleeding around the heart that caused him to go into cardiac arrest, we were able to bring him back and drain the blood, but he's not out of danger. He's still in critical condition and is in the ICU. The thing I'm most worried about is the head injury, we won't know the full extent until he wakes up." the doctor said. "That's if he wakes up."

Where: Hospital
With: Taki and Doctor
Thoughts; s**t
OOC: Ugh, I feel so bad for Ki Bae and feel free to play as the doctor smile

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Thoughts Ki Bae wake up...
Location Hospital
Company Ki Bae, Amber
OOC Poor Ki Bae sad

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

Taki listened to him speak, her worry over him being able to play again eased. However his next words scared her. Ki Bae had to make it through, he just had to. “Can we go see him?” She asks, looking at him with determined eyes. He probably felt she would insist until he gave in, because he agreed. “He won't respond more then likely, but you may see him.” He says before leading them the room. It didn't take much time for them to get to the room and once there Taki let go of Amber's hand which she had been holding. She headed straight for Ki Bae and sat by his side, taking his hand in her's. She looked over all the equipment for a moment before looking at him again. He wasn't going to be able to play for the festival. She knew that. What was going to happen? She didn't know but at the same time she probably did in the back of her mind. “Ki Bae Oppa...please wake up....”

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Fuchibi12

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Hyun Ki Bae

Amber felt tears well up in her own eyes as she looked at Ki Bae. He looked so small and he was so pale. There was a tube in his mouth pumping carefully measured amount of air into his lungs. Amber grimaced though, at a rather large cannula in Ki Bae's chest, which was draining what appeared to be blood. When Taki spoke, there was no reaction, that scared Amber more than anything else could have. Just then, Amber's phone rang and her heart dropped, it was Ki Bae's mother.

Where: Ki Bae's hospital room
With: Taki, Ki Bae
Thoughts: Oh no
OOC: Oh, feel free to play Amber as well/Ki Bae's parents, free characters for all!

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Location Hospital
Company Ki Bae, Amber
OOC

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

Taki lets out a defeated sigh. She had figured nothing would happen, but she had hoped that maybe something would. She sat there holding his hand, thinking about what she could do. There wasn't much, she was just going to have to wait. She bows her head, holding back the tears once again. She had thought she had cried herself dry, but apparently she was wrong. She heard Amber speaking on the phone to Ki Bae's parents. She knew it wasn't her fault that this happened....but she couldn't help but feel she was. “I'm sorry Ki Bae....I shouldn't have ran from my feelings...” she says, trying to keep herself from crying.

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Fuchibi12

Omnipresent Zealot

7,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Hyun Ki Bae

When Amber answered, she could tell that Mrs. Hyun was crying. "Amber, are you there?" she asked. Amber understood. "Yeah, I'm here with him and so is Taki."
"Taki? Oh, poor girl, my poor baby." now she was sobbing into the phone. There was a shuffling sound and Mr. Hyun was on the phone. "Amber, tell us exactly the doctor said." Amber repeated what the doctor had said and heard Mrs. Hyun cry even harder, even the normally calm and collected Mr. Hyun sounded like he had tears in his eyes. "Amber, please give the phone to Taki." "Of course." Amber said. She quietly tapped Taki on the shoulder. "They want to talk to you." she said.

Where: Ki Bae's Hospital Room
With: Ki Bae and Taki
Thoughts:
OOC: Parents are open character if I haven't said that yet!

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Location Hospital
Company Ki Bae, Amber
OOC

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

Taki looked up as Amber tapped her on the shoulder. She gave her a worried look but Amber just touched her on the shoulder and she took the phone from her. She sighs before standing up and putting the phone to her ear. “Mrs. Hyun..” she says, trying not to cry on the phone. “Are you alright sweetie?” His mother says, she could tell she had been crying like she had been. “I'm fine....I'm sorry. This is my fault-” She says when she is cut off. “Don't even think like that, this isn't your fault. Ki Bae wouldn't want you talking like that. You did what you could.” She says to Taki. She lowers her head, trying not to cry again. “But....he won't be able to play in the festival. He's been practicing for it...” She says, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. She couldn't stand still as usual. Amber sat where she had been, looking between Ki Bae and Taki.

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Fuchibi12

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out