Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Niki-Senpai
        AHHA oh man that's a little embarrassing. I think I remember one of my friends telling me they left a profile comment that was ment for me on somebody else's. Apparently the person just went with it. If I recall correctly, they were telling me that they loved be because of something funny I said in forums. XD

Oh wow, that's nice! The other person got a compliment that wasn't meant for them. xD At least it was a compliment and not a mock criticism or sarcasm or something.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Salathielly
Oh wow, that's nice! The other person got a compliment that wasn't meant for them. xD At least it was a compliment and not a mock criticism or sarcasm or something.

lol Yeah I think they thought they were getting complimented on something they said in forums too. I don't remember, it happened a while ago. XD
        Got a real kick out of it.

Thouth it would be entertaining if they accidentally sassed a stranger.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I tend to be pretty paranoid about that kinda stuff, double-and triple-checking to make sure everything is perfect, and that I'm in the right forum, before I mash go. sweatdrop

Of course, I hardly ever leave the GCD, so posting in the wrong forum is rarely a problem... emo

Friendly Gaian

I wouldn't feel shame for any reason, though...

I mean, honestly, it's just a post on a forum? It really doesn't have any repercussions in regards to everyday life...

That's how I feel, at least. I don't know if I've ever mis-posted, however.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Niki-Senpai
        lol Yeah I think they thought they were getting complimented on something they said in forums too. I don't remember, it happened a while ago. XD
        Got a real kick out of it.

Thouth it would be entertaining if they accidentally sassed a stranger.

That would be hilariously awkward. xD

The Iron Magus
I tend to be pretty paranoid about that kinda stuff, double-and triple-checking to make sure everything is perfect, and that I'm in the right forum, before I mash go. sweatdrop

Of course, I hardly ever leave the GCD, so posting in the wrong forum is rarely a problem... emo

I also don't think I've ever posted in the wrong forum. For me, it's more noticing a typo the split second after I hit submit even though I read it through twice. >.>;;
Not a problem for me since I've yet to make my own thread. If it's just a pose, I'll just delete it. If someone does it, I may report the thread as misplaced and the post spam. Got to keep things spick and span.

cutethulhuuu's Sidekick

Interstellar Trash

i cry about how bad i am and change the title to 'i am bad' and report it >_>

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have never felt any kind of shame or embarrassment about something as unimportant as posting in the wrong forum. lol
Granted, it doesn't happen often to me, but I'll just add an edit at the end of my OP about it being in the wrong forum after I've asked for it to be moved, or just "close" it and make a new one in the right forum right after.
No big deal. > 3 >

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
gonk Well when I was a Booty Grab farmer, I bump glow threads. Unfortunately not all links in the tank owners siggy is a glow thread link. Sometimes I post in what I think is a glowing tank's link and then find myself in the art forum because I posted in the tank owner's art shop link. redface I have not yet been punished for that so I just live and learn.

I have not yet made a thread that was posted in the wrong forum yet, happily. Too chicken usually to make a thread outside of a glow thread

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
I rarely have misposted because I rarely make posts lol but if I see a misposted thread I usually report it for mods to move.
GCD gets a lot of misposts so obviously it just happens. I wouldn't feel bad about it. ♥

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
To be perfectly honest, it feels like suddenly standing naked in the middle of the most gossiping, over populated, hateful and mocking city square in the history of city squares, ever.

I'm not even kidding, I usually have fear of saying not-the-right things in public which is why I keep my mouth shut most of the time. The thought of people glancing at me awkwardly is killing me.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Beau Bishop
To be perfectly honest, it feels like suddenly standing naked in the middle of the most gossiping, over populated, hateful and mocking city square in the history of city squares, ever.

I'm not even kidding, I usually have fear of saying not-the-right things in public which is why I keep my mouth shut most of the time. The thought of people glancing at me awkwardly is killing me.

That sounds strangely accurate.. o _ O

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
Niki-Senpai
Beau Bishop

That sounds strangely accurate.. o _ O

Thank you, I try. xD

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I almost did this yesterday! Not with topic-making (I'm far too shy for that), but with posting in the wrong thread. I tend to have several different tabs open for Gaia at once and I'm constantly bouncing back and forth between them, so sometimes I get confused -- and that's even with double and triple checking I'm on the right page! I hate when I mis-post. It's almost enough to give me an anxiety attack because I can't bear the thought of someone seeing my mistake and the potential ridicule that could come with that, ah... crying

Greedy Capitalist

19,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
I just report them when I see them, because the majority of people here don't mean to do that. xd I double-check all the time to make sure I don't post in the wrong thread and haven't done that in a long time, but it does happen. It's not a big deal and you shouldn't feel ashamed (seriously, you didn't mean to mis-post), but it can be embarrassing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff