Welcome to Gaia! ::

SilverHeart221's Husband

Original Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
so i put allot of thought into this. and one of my one true goals is to make it some where. live the life of fame. and every one starts some where right? well i started here. not the best of places. and i know i kinda have a name for myself on here. which is why i'm reaching out on here of all places. being around for so long and seeing things come and go it gives me allot to talk about and it has really made me who i am today. gaia was my escape as a kid growing up and it was how i reached out to find who i am. i have allot of dreams and i think by making this thread i may be able reach out to some of you who read this. i think that if i can get a successful youtube channel going i can make a better name for my self and gaia. i might and i just might bring more traffic into gaia. but i'm going to do this for my self and the youtube channel isn't just to bring people to gaia. its going to be for me as a person. i want to make the most of what i have. i want to make a start. and if i can build a crew to help me operate this thing. i wont let you down. this is my start and if gaia is what it use to be for me. you guys will see how important this is to me. if you care or are a fan or have any tips on how to do this. please make a post.

SilverHeart221's Husband

Original Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My youtube Episodes

SilverHeart221's Husband

Original Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
holding spot

boo wiggles's Datemate

OG Lunatic

Sparkling Noob

dUhhhh

music videos are the trend

edit:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
What's your crew gonna do bub

Fanciulla's Widower

Floppy Member

11,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
because people are really waiting for this

Quotable Smoker

you gunna twerk? you look like a twerker

Big Member

Ask yourself, do we really need MOAR people in CB?
Aren't there enough?
Don't misunderstand, I'm all for going out and getting things done.
Really though, do we need more people here?
Really?

SilverHeart221's Husband

Original Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
hpstr
What's your crew gonna do bub

i need a few people or even just one person to do the behind the scene work video edits and such. or even some to hold a discussion with to hold the floor on making this thing work

SilverHeart221's Husband

Original Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Raichee
dUhhhh

edit:

did you make this?
Everyone starts by editing their own videos. That's how I got started. I'm sorry to say however, you're not going to find anyone to edit videos for you for free. Editing a high quality video takes a few days. Depending on how focused you are.
My most recent review of Pokemon Snap took just over an hour and a half to play 100% from start to finish, then the script took a full day to critique, and then finally three full days of editing everything together.
Your best bet is to either edit the stuff yourself, or start your channel with a close friend.
sounds like a plan..
hmm lol

Sparkling Noob

zeeden
Raichee
dUhhhh

edit:

did you make this?

uhhh no

these r the types of videos i used 2 search on youtube as a kid lol

SilverHeart221's Husband

Original Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Natendo Dubstep
Everyone starts by editing their own videos. That's how I got started. I'm sorry to say however, you're not going to find anyone to edit videos for you for free. Editing a high quality video takes a few days. Depending on how focused you are.
My most recent review of Pokemon Snap took just over an hour and a half to play 100% from start to finish, then the script took a full day to critique, and then finally three full days of editing everything together.
Your best bet is to either edit the stuff yourself, or start your channel with a close friend.

i don't expect people to do all the work by themselves. and thank you for the advice.
but this thread is just me reaching out more so then me just looking for a crew. i should probably edit the topic name a bit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff