Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been watching some LPs' of the Sims 4, and I noticed that Bella Goth from the Goth family, and Don is back. Does anyone actually know what happened? Or have they just not told us? :/

Beloved Winner

FUUCKSOCIETY
I've been watching some LPs' of the Sims 4, and I noticed that Bella Goth from the Goth family, and Don is back. Does anyone actually know what happened? Or have they just not told us? :/
.~.
User Image

sims 4 is in a timeline from before bella dissapeared i think

User Image
.~.
What

I don't know anything about what you're asking, lol. I love Sims, but I'm not sure what you're referring to. All I know is that the entire game feels like a step back from 3.
Persephone Vaeros
What

I don't know anything about what you're asking, lol. I love Sims, but I'm not sure what you're referring to. All I know is that the entire game feels like a step back from 3.

In the Sims 2, Bella Goth suspiciously disappears after being on a balcony with Don Lothario. Bella and Don both randomly disappeared.
Vladimirka
FUUCKSOCIETY
.~.
User Image

User Image
.~.

Ooooh, makes sense. xp

Hilarious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tycoon 200
FUUCKSOCIETY
Vladimirka
FUUCKSOCIETY
.~.
User Image

User Image
.~.

Ooooh, makes sense. xp

Sims 4 doesn't have to do anything with the past games. It's got it's own thing.
WilfredPal
FUUCKSOCIETY
Vladimirka
FUUCKSOCIETY
.~.
User Image

User Image
.~.

Ooooh, makes sense. xp

Sims 4 doesn't have to do anything with the past games. It's got it's own thing.

OH!!

Friend

yeah, i think sims 4 is like an alternate timeline, like... what would have happened if bella hadn't been abducted, i think. i haven't exactly played it, but that's what i've read.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
FUUCKSOCIETY
Persephone Vaeros
What

In the Sims 2, Bella Goth suspiciously disappears after being on a balcony with Don Lothario. Bella and Don both randomly disappeared.

Don is in the sims 3 too.
It says he travels back in time to escape drama of some sort.
He;s in the free download town Riverview from the sims 3 store.

But yeah the timeline is weird, it goes 3, 1, 4 then 2 if I remember correctly.

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sims 4 is definitely in it's own timeline. I love the game. Just bought it last week and already have 40 game hours on it. I was not expecting much, but wow, vanilla sims I actually want to play it without expansions for once. Love the new emotion things >.<
I've never actually followed the characters stories

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces